Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,456 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

‘maryam Sanda Threatened To Cut Off Her Husband’s Penis’ -witness Reveals (NEWS) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ‘maryam Sanda Threatened To Cut Off Her Husband’s Penis’ -witness Reveals (NEWS) (1398 Views)

3 Maryam Abacha University Students Die In Accident A Day After Final Year Exam / Court Remanded Maryam Sanda In Prison For Allegedly Killing Husband / WEDDING Video:how Bilyaminu Bello Got Married To His Alleged Killer Maryam Sanda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘maryam Sanda Threatened To Cut Off Her Husband’s Penis’ -witness Reveals (NEWS) by Chrisability: 2:31pm On Apr 20, 2018
The trial of Maryam Sanda, who was granted bail based on medical reports which indicated that she is pregnant and ill is still ongoing, and a first prosecution witness Ibrahim Mohammed, a businessman and a friend of Bilyamin Bello, who was killed by his wife, Maryam Sanda, told a High Court in Jabi that she had earlier threatened to cut her husband’s penis.

According to Ibrahim Mohammed, he was smoking ‘Shisha’ and watching TV with the deceased, when Maryam came down to call the deceased. While they were upstairs, he heard noise from upstairs before Maryam sent Sadiya (the fourth defendant) to call him.

“When I got there, I saw both Maryam and Bilyaminu holding each other’s cloth on the neck. I asked what was happening and pleaded that they stop this.

READ MORE THIS: http://www.naijawavez.com/maryam-sanda-threatened-to-cut-off-her-husbands-penis-witness-reveals/

DROP YOUR COMMENTS!

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Mysterious Messages Sent To Us By Aliens (with Evidences) / Vital Information About Transcripts Ordering In OAU Using TPS / Why Is Google Play Store Not Accepting My Gtbank Mastercard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.