Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Proof That Buhari Has Total Hatred For Nigerian Youths! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proof That Buhari Has Total Hatred For Nigerian Youths! (620 Views)

"That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri / Photo: Amazing Tsaragi-bacita ‘bridge’ That Buhari Must See / Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof That Buhari Has Total Hatred For Nigerian Youths! by lionness(f): 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
The following are reasons I'd outline to show this terrible bastard hates the Youths of this country. Yes I call my president a bastard and may Thunder fire whoever has issue with that. I will outline 5 acts that shows this man is an enemy of every single Nigerian Youth and why every single one of us has to get our PVC and shame this donkey and his lazy useless sons and daughters out of Aso Rock come 2019

1. Total disregard to the cries of the Youths while SARS officials kill and extort them on daily basis. Any government with a bit of human face would have long tackle such issues and ban such evil and dangerous cult like Body that takes so much joy in the wanton waste of its Youths lives. But it's glaring, this cow brained president doesn't give a fork

2. The Presidency total destruction of Youwin a technical platform that has empowered hundreds of youths within the country is another glaring reason that this regime and the fool running it has dark and disturbing hatred for the Youths

3. Little or Zero Impactful budget to the Ministry of Education. As we can see, it's so glaring that werey if given the chance would even totally scrap education since his regime has done absolutely nothing for the Educational. His almajiri feeding scheme is the most disturbing and most degrading project ever done anywhere in the world as children are been fed spoilt beans and fungus covered bread. Ask any school been fed this trash and you get your answers

4. Total disregard to the death of children and the and Youths in Benue and Taraba on daily basis while this pig brain quickly rushed his wounded son to the best hospital in both Nigeria and Germany. What a pathetic excuse for a lame leader

5. And who can mention one single program this monkey initiated that would solely benefit the Youths. Has the FG even for once under this cow appreciated any successful youth in this country since its inception? Do we have any single youth minister or representative this old gizzard cabinet? None!

Sad to say, I am using the same passion I once used to campaigned for this lizard to attack him, an act I will definitely continue to do so. Buhari is dead to Nigerian Youths

3 Likes

Re: Proof That Buhari Has Total Hatred For Nigerian Youths! by 9icest: 2:42pm On Apr 20, 2018
I also voted for this man and I totally regret it,now.
Make I carry okada go organize my pvc. God punish shithead leaders like Buhari.the man na complete error

1 Like

Re: Proof That Buhari Has Total Hatred For Nigerian Youths! by dplordx(m): 2:45pm On Apr 20, 2018
The man seems to have a leaking brain, as if the engine oil of his brain is too dirty and needs to be drained and changed. And it seems the London doctors poured an expired one there. So Zahra who married the son of a billionaire is not a lazy beech abi. Werey bastard. Am getting pvc too.

1 Like

Re: Proof That Buhari Has Total Hatred For Nigerian Youths! by Cooly100: 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2018
Not Buhari's fault.

Blame the cabal, Tinubu and the BMC members like the buhariguy...

He has said that age is not on his side...but these greedy people who are using him for their own selfish things are pushing him on...till at least 2023.

4 Likes

Re: Proof That Buhari Has Total Hatred For Nigerian Youths! by jacyhelen(f): 3:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
I seriously Pray Buhari wins 2nd term,so that those IDIOTS he Promised 3 million Jobs per Year will also be Deceived and told to expect 6Million Jobs per Month!!!!..Ndi ara!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Reacts To Buhari’s Remark On Nigerian Youths / PDP Reports Buhari To UN, Accuses Him Of Killing Nigerians / FG And Not NNPC Responsible For Subsidy Payments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.