Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

I Don’t See Anything Wrong With What I Do” – Tiwa Savage Defends Her X Videos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Don’t See Anything Wrong With What I Do” – Tiwa Savage Defends Her X Videos (1118 Views)

Osayi-Samuel defends Self, Teammates Against Pitch Invader In Fenebarche's Win / Maduka Okoye: I Don’t See Myself As Super Eagles Number One Yet / I Don’t Know Why I Didn’t Award Penalty To Nigeria – Turkish Referee (2) (3) (4)

I Don’t See Anything Wrong With What I Do” – Tiwa Savage Defends Her X Videos by teamtibzy(m): 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2018
Tiwa Savage has been called out for her sometimes raunchy videos and she reacts by saying its the art and there’s nothing wrong with it.

Tiwatope Savage-Balogun is known to sometimes make raunchy x-rated music videos and this has caused critics to call out the singer and actress about the level of nudity in her videos.

Reacting to the criticisms she has said even her mother doesn’t complain as she follows her on set when she shoots some of these videos.

In an interview with HipTV, the songwriter and mother of 1 said, “I’m really close to my mom and most of the time she’s on set when I’m shooting these videos, and she’s never gone Tiwa that’s too much”

Also in response to her life compared to what we see on TV, she said, “I’m really not even like what you’ll expect of camera or even on stage, its just art.”

She also added “I don’t really see anything wrong with what I do”

For More Stories visit: http://www.trends44.com/i-dont-see-anything-wrong-with-what-i-do-tiwa-savage-speaks-about-her-x-rated-music-videos/

Re: I Don’t See Anything Wrong With What I Do” – Tiwa Savage Defends Her X Videos by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 20, 2018
Don't mind them hypocrites,
Re: I Don’t See Anything Wrong With What I Do” – Tiwa Savage Defends Her X Videos by Donpresh95(m): 2:51pm On Apr 20, 2018
Abeg were is the video. leave long talk

Re: I Don’t See Anything Wrong With What I Do” – Tiwa Savage Defends Her X Videos by Loadedzunne(m): 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
when ur mom is from Edo and u expect her to care.. she did more than DAT in her own lifetime yeye they smell

SAD NEWS FOR Real...cristiano Ronaldo Not Guaranteed A Start Against Liverpool, / Kofi Kingston Presents WWE Title To President Nana Akufo-addo (photos). / Eden Hazard confirmed as Real Madrid's new number 7

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7