Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,142 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:24 AM

Kofi Kingston Presents WWE Title To President Nana Akufo-addo (photos). - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kofi Kingston Presents WWE Title To President Nana Akufo-addo (photos). (1125 Views)

Ronaldo Dedicates Juventus' 36th Italian Title To The Fans As He Eyes Top Scorer / Messi Says "Things Have To Change" As Barca Lose La Liga Title To Real Madrid / Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kofi Kingston Presents WWE Title To President Nana Akufo-addo (photos). by Papachie: 6:41pm On May 31, 2019
Reigning WWE World Champion Kofi Sarkodie-Mensah,
popularly known as 'Kofi Kingston', paid a courtesy call on
President Akufo-Addo at the Jubilee House on Thursday, May
30, 2019.
The World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) star presented his WWE belt to the father of the land.

According to President Akufo-Addo in a post on his official Facebook handle, the WWE star’s visit to Ghana is in response to the proclamation of this year, 2019, as the "Year of Return”,.

The 37-year-old professional wrestler also opined that he considers this “Year of Return” as a unique opportunity for him to make a historic visit to Ghana at the height of his wrestling career.

He also noted that his visit to Ghana is one that he hopes will inspire the youth to be believe they can achieve their dreams if they work hard at it.

“Above all else, when I was a kid, this was what I wanted to do, it’s awesome that I was able to achieve my childhood dream but what’s even more important than that is for me to come back and inspire people who might be exactly where I was as a little kid watching, hoping to be something that I am living, breathing proof that you can be whatever you want to be.

“I’m providing inspiration to people who want to do something but don’t know if they can do it. I’m here to provide inspiration that you can do it if you believe in yourself. So, I’m happy to be here to inspire other Ghanaians to go out and do great things in this world.”
https://www.pulse.com.gh/sports/photos-kofi-kingston-presents-wwe-title-to-akufo-addo-says-he-is-in-ghana-to-inspire/sttqjgr

Cc: Mynd44, Seun

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents WWE Title To President Nana Akufo-addo (photos). by Officialgarri: 6:47pm On May 31, 2019
WWE belt is not award. It's just given to you when its your turn. This is because wrestling is just a scripted sport.

6 Likes

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents WWE Title To President Nana Akufo-addo (photos). by Timmypromise(m): 6:54pm On May 31, 2019
Ghana Anthony Joshua
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents WWE Title To President Nana Akufo-addo (photos). by Timmypromise(m): 7:06pm On May 31, 2019
Space for sale
If you want to buy.
Sex positions______$4.1
Bet9ja_____________$21
Regina Daniel post_________₦200,000
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents WWE Title To President Nana Akufo-addo (photos). by wizzzmike: 7:59pm On May 31, 2019
Timmypromise:
Ghana Anthony Joshua
cheesy grin cheesy grin

very funny he was born in Ghana has a Ghanaian name and represents Ghana in WWE lol...

Anthony Joshua not a Nigerian go sh!t on yourself lol
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents WWE Title To President Nana Akufo-addo (photos). by Timmypromise(m): 8:04pm On May 31, 2019
wizzzmike:

very funny he was born in Ghana has a Ghanaian name and represents Ghana in WWE lol...

Anthony Joshua not a Nigerian go sh!t on yourself lol

Senseless Post
Bcus Joshua is not a Igbo
Sifia pain will not kill you now

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents WWE Title To President Nana Akufo-addo (photos). by wizzzmike: 8:23pm On May 31, 2019
Timmypromise:

Senseless Post Bcus Joshua is not a Igbo Sifia pain will not kill you now

lolzzzzzz still he's not a Nigerian lol
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents WWE Title To President Nana Akufo-addo (photos). by Olulong(m): 8:34pm On May 31, 2019
Officialgarri:
WWE belt is not award. It's just given to you when its your turn. This is because wrestling is just a scripted sport.

help me TELL THEM
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents WWE Title To President Nana Akufo-addo (photos). by Olulong(m): 8:40pm On May 31, 2019
wizzzmike:

We don't need to argue, we have Usman Kamaru, Isreal Adesanya who recently came to Nigeria and whether u like it or not AJ who comes to fight with both the British and Nigeria flag.
All this are Champions in proper sports not the WWE where they just act for us

1 Like

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents WWE Title To President Nana Akufo-addo (photos). by Olulong(m): 8:41pm On May 31, 2019
wizzzmike:

We don't need to argue, we have Usman Kamaru, Isreal Adesanya who recently also home (to Nigeria) and whether u like it or not AJ who comes to fight with both the British and Nigeria flag.
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents WWE Title To President Nana Akufo-addo (photos). by wizzzmike: 9:05pm On May 31, 2019
Olulong:

We don't need to argue, we have Usman Kamaru, Isreal Adesanya who recently also home (to Nigeria) and whether u like it or not AJ who comes to fight with both the British and Nigeria flag.

lol Nigerians and their funny words and loud mouths he's still not Nigerian lolzzzzzz
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents WWE Title To President Nana Akufo-addo (photos). by Bluehill1051: 2:46am On Jun 01, 2019
Timmypromise:
Space for sale
If you want to buy.
Sex positions______$4.1
Bet9ja_____________$21
Regina Daniel post_________₦200,000

U forgot to add Naira marley post
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents WWE Title To President Nana Akufo-addo (photos). by Papachie: 5:18am On Jun 01, 2019
Officialgarri:

And it is still an achievement to hold the title...A congratulatory message to your African brother would have been the best

1 Like

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents WWE Title To President Nana Akufo-addo (photos). by Timmypromise(m): 6:36am On Jun 01, 2019
Bluehill1051:
U forgot to add Naira marley post

grin grin grin
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents WWE Title To President Nana Akufo-addo (photos). by GreatAchiever1: 6:41am On Jun 01, 2019
Officialgarri:

True.
But do u know dat there are still so some wwe superstars that hasnt gotten any belt yet and there are some that will probably retire or leave without carrying one. So when u are given a chance to have one u have to be grateful nd happy...

Not all actors/actress in a movie script have lines.
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents WWE Title To President Nana Akufo-addo (photos). by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 01, 2019
cool

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents WWE Title To President Nana Akufo-addo (photos). by Papachie: 9:37am On Jun 01, 2019
GreatAchiever1:

True.
But do u know dat there are still so some wwe superstars that hasnt gotten any belt yet and there are some that will probably retire or leave without carrying one. So when u are given a chance to have one u have to be grateful nd happy...

Not all actors/actress in a movie script have lines.

Good...And besides, it is a competition so he has to be proud of it.

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Reacts After Eriksen Leaves Spurs To Join Inter / Super Eagles: Nike Unveils New Kit, Inspired By Traditional Agbada Design / Daily 1.25+ Odds 5 Times Daily!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.