Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,902 members, 7,863,105 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:35 AM

Urgent Help - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Urgent Help (247 Views)

It Urgent Help!!!!! / Urgent Help Needed / Urgent Help Pls On My Luno Acct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help by klassicomega(m): 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
No insult pls,
Please, am in urgent need of #250,000 to complete the payment of an operational bus for my business. I have tried and still trying to explore all legal means to get the money for the past 2weeks
I will abide with any conditions whatsoever to make this dream a reality.
I hereby using this medium to appeal to kind spirited Nigerians to come to my assistance.
Thank you for your understanding.

(1) (Reply)

Register Your Business Name And Company With CAC. / Clear Your Blood And Digestive Tract With Multi Herbal Tea / Kasarachi Foundation Educational Enhancement Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.