Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) (44937 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre's 5 Professions, Not A Lazy Nigerian Youth / Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics / Cdq Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment With Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by ojmaroni247(m): 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by proeast(m): 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
No be Buhari fault, Na those wey vote for am

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by Fazemood(m): 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
Masterclass32:
Buhari get mind call us lazy, on top all this our hustle.

Buhari sef undecided

Hahaha, sorry bro e go better. Na yab him de throw give us. Him go hear am next year, e no far.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
Martinez19:
wetin Zamani do you? grin
nothing ooo, just remembered him. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by Yoclan: 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2018
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by skyblue4real(m): 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
I don't have problem with Mr President....the people thunder will fire are those people supporting his statement.... an old man can act or talk trash at times because of old age....

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
What I want to ask is has anyone told Buhari over there in London what his statements has caused?

Or he's just there preparing to make another costly mistake?

If they haven't, they better do. This is because Buhari is still very likely to gaffe

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by rolabell(m): 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
milloguy:
Interesting how this lazy youth thing is trending...and after observing from afar I can say Nigerian youths are super lazy and it hurts real bad when we spend more energy on social media invented by a youth of another country arguing and making fun of what a 70+ old man said...if I contest against Buhari I will surely lose because the youth will not be logical and use their brain to connect dots..Sowere is a prime example..I've already seen people bashing this dude and saying he's a joke...

I'm not a fan of sowore but imagine if we had 15 Sowores out here politicking against Buhari and his ABBA Kyari old grand papa cartel..but guess what the youth including NANS will take bride and mess everything up in favour of the old cartel which we can not challenge in bribery and looting..

I'm sorry but the truth is we are lazy because we are too engrossed in sex, bbnaija and xvideos..while the others are hooked on codeine or whatever it's out there.

We need to change..start ..programming/reading books/learning a skill..doesn't cost a dime...but instead we spend time in identity theft aka 419...let's be productive ...together we can kick Buhari, Yusuf and those skinny girls back to daura...let's go get our PVC cos we were born to do this!!!
The quality of a post is not by the amount of words squeezed together. not even a single like, maybe u are not making sense afterall!!!

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by bettercreature(m): 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
chivera018:
Buhari is a celebrity president ooo, he is always relevant without trying.

Ice prince should go and learn from him.
You should have hit the nail on the head rather than perambulating grin grin grin grin grin grin It's very simple''Buhari is an idiot"

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by leo2020: 7:28pm On Apr 20, 2018
who else has not reacted??. lazy Nigerian yoot spending more time and energy to react and masturbate on twisted PMB comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by AntiWailer: 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
Every body jumping on the Lazy youth band wagon without listening to the speech and the context.

Sign of lazy brains. If u have not listened to it, you justify his claim and you are Lazy.

I dnt pity the old man too. Investments and his answers have no correlation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by BabaO2: 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
ja2ken:
Congrats to all those that voted booooohari thinking he was a messiah .. !!!! grin grin.. Jonathan wasn't the best, buhari was never an option...
Jonathan was a mess, stop bringing him out. Buhari is only being practical, video of his comment is on internet, nothing insultive in what he said, pls don't be lazy, check it out on YouTube.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by limitless777(m): 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
ja2ken:
Congrats to all those that voted booooohari thinking he was a messiah .. !!!! grin grin.. Jonathan wasn't the best, buhari was never an option...

May the Lord God continue to bless the Mumi who brought U to this world.

C that was my position THREE years ago but sloow minds didn't know then but now they are ALL biting their crötches

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by lawalosky(m): 7:34pm On Apr 20, 2018
Jaguntemmy:
All these yeyebrities claiming they are not lazy just show how lazy youths are. Did any doctor, engineer or businessman Comment or that topic. only people whey no contribute anything other than dance step or slang they voice shit out.
talk and lose ur job..

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by ja2ken(m): 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
BabaO2:
Jonathan was a mess, stop bringing him out. Buhari is only being practical, video of his comment is on internet, nothing insultive in what he said, pls don't be lazy, check it out on YouTube.

My friend park one corner, & don't quote me again. I don't have the strength for your "likes" neither do I want to insult a total stranger.. Look for someone else..thankiu..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
grin grin
chivera018:

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by lastempero: 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
Buhari don buy market for himself and at the same time fooled himself in front of the world because the world all over knows that we Nigerian youths rocks grin

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by ja2ken(m): 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
limitless777:

May the Lord God continue to bless the Mumi who brought U to this world.

C that was my position THREE years ago but sloow minds didn't know then but now they are ALL biting their crötches

Thanks Baba.. The Good Lord bless everything about you..

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by systemz(m): 7:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
milloguy:
Interesting how this lazy youth thing is trending...and after observing from afar I can say Nigerian youths are super lazy and it hurts real bad when we spend more energy on social media invented by a youth of another country arguing and making fun of what a 70+ old man said...if I contest against Buhari I will surely lose because the youth will not be logical and use their brain to connect dots..Sowere is a prime example..I've already seen people bashing this dude and saying he's a joke...

I'm not a fan of sowore but imagine if we had 15 Sowores out here politicking against Buhari and his ABBA Kyari old grand papa cartel..but guess what the youth including NANS will take bride and mess everything up in favour of the old cartel which we can not challenge in bribery and looting..

I'm sorry but the truth is we are lazy because we are too engrossed in sex, bbnaija and xvideos..while the others are hooked on codeine or whatever it's out there.

We need to change..start ..programming/reading books/learning a skill..doesn't cost a dime...but instead we spend time in identity theft aka 419...let's be productive ...together we can kick Buhari, Yusuf and those skinny girls back to daura...let's go get our PVC cos we were born to do this!!!

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by achiever12: 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2018
chivera018:

Yeah he's relevant for the wrong reasons, while his brainless defenders are also relevant for being stupid and myopic

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by BabaO2: 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2018
ja2ken:

My friend park one corner, & don't quote me again. I don't have the strength for your "likes" neither do I want to insult a total stranger.. Look for someone else..thankiu..
you won't be allowed to distort facts on this platform. Jonathan was a total disaster, no rebranding for him here.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 20, 2018
bettercreature:
You should have hit the nail on the head rather than perambulating grin grin grin grin grin grin It's very simple''Buhari is an idiot"
lol, that is too straightforward, na my grandfather age mate be dat ooo grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by africanusvu(m): 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
Laitesmart:
BREAKING NEWS!!!!
Arsenal Football Club Manager, Arsene Wenger to quit the club at the end of the season in order to take up the offer of Nigeria President, Muhammed Buhari, to come teach Nigerian youths how to be hardworking and not lazy...
.can u see why buhari insults us.this lazy brain speaking and posting offpoint.wat av this got to do wit the topic.who agent heard that arsenal coach av resigned
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by Wisebisho: 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
Just feeling lazy with Buhari and 99 others.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by Adesakin3(m): 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
Still on the road going home from work. Buhari I swear am not lazy

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by Jaguntemmy(m): 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
lawalosky:
talk and lose ur job..
depends on who is hiring
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by Jaguntemmy(m): 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
lawalosky:
talk and lose ur job..
depends on who is hiring
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by ja2ken(m): 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
BabaO2:
you won't be allowed to distort facts on this platform. Jonathan was a total disaster, no rebranding for him here.

I see, you're one the failures who projected this senile dullard of a man, now u want to blame Jonathan?? Please leave me alone...

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by coliform: 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
The lazy Nigerian youth are the ones still arguing... I'm not lazy
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by brixton: 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
ja2ken:

Your comment reminds me of my arguement back then and this so called youths castigated me for supporting GEJ. They should enjoy their President alone!

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by kense88: 8:20pm On Apr 20, 2018
ja2ken:
just the same way they think atiku will save them.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by ufuosman(m): 8:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
Baba no well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Denies Being Billed To Perform At Opening Ceremony Of 2018 World Cup / Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Pictured Together At GQ Men Of The Year Awards (pics) / Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.