Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

President Buhari Is A Prejudice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Is A Prejudice (312 Views)

"Silent Prejudice": Femi Fani-Kayode Joins Nollywood (Photos) / Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in / June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Is A Prejudice by Yusluv13(m): 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2018
MY TAKE ON PRESIDENT COMMENT✍
*Mr President is a Prejudice*

_It's not a surprise to me heard such comment from President Buhari, because categories of people he belongs to base on his comment is, people who know not but not know that they know not, Buhari grew up in a village called Daura, and came from one of the poorest state in Nigeria, and geopolitical zone where they don't value education, a zone where a lot of beggers come from and a zone where Almajiri( sound health and physically fitted people) A morbidly obese people who gorged themselves on junk food and soda left in the restaurant by the travellers, when they have hands to plant, a zone where a man married 5 wives gave birth to 50 children and has #20,000 as salary. A zone where secondary school Lagos students better than secondary teachers( Kano has sacked over 4000 teachers again bcs of lack of educational and teaching competency). He grew among these people, he lacks ken on cultural diversity, he doesn't know that generalization is a stupidity, he lacks knowledge of impirical but having assumption knowledge ( I would recommend him to study sociology and social work ) next time he'll never come out and label people base on his assumption knowledge_.
_Mr President we are not lazy but you have been prejudiced the youth as lazy base on what is_ _happening among your ethnicity. I'll implore you_ _Mr President to take a disguise tour to Nigerian universities especially south west and south south,( if u visit north university, u won't have the experience bcs they take education very simple) as well as primary and secondary school in the_ _aforementioned zone, also visit a market in each states, before the end of your tour I believe you'll swallow your derogaTory comment on Nigerian youth .© yusuf_

(1) (Reply)

Mission Protests Burning Of Nigerian To Death In South Africa / Words Of Caution / Nigeria Youth Project Felicitate With New Nipr President, Mal Mukhtar Zubair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.