Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

BB Naija: Debbie Rise’s Sister Tee-rise Releases Gospel Single “first Loved Me” - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BB Naija: Debbie Rise’s Sister Tee-rise Releases Gospel Single “first Loved Me” (599 Views)

Nini & Saga Loved Up At Bbnaija Finale: Pictures & Video / Leaked Video: BB Naija Housemate Kaisha Fingers Herself In The House / Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BB Naija: Debbie Rise’s Sister Tee-rise Releases Gospel Single “first Loved Me” by Ekykool(m): 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2018
Temilolu Olurishe also known as Tee-Rise is a young lady with a desire to express her worship to God in her songs while she helps others enjoy an intimate relationship with God through her songs.

Her debut single “First Loved Me, ” she says, was born out of a revelation that we love God because he first loved us and that love helps us live life full without being under pressure just because his love for us is unconditional.

The singer also shared beauty shots of herself, cradling her guitar.

“First Loved Me” is produced by the DJ Klem and mixed and mastered by James Umokoro.
Listen to the song and see the photos below:

https://www.bellanaija.com/2018/04/debbie-rise-sister-tee-rise/

Re: BB Naija: Debbie Rise’s Sister Tee-rise Releases Gospel Single “first Loved Me” by gbens2000(m): 10:18am On Jun 26, 2019
Ekykool:
Temilolu Olurishe also known as Tee-Rise is a young lady with a desire to express her worship to God in her songs while she helps others enjoy an intimate relationship with God through her songs.

Her debut single “First Loved Me, ” she says, was born out of a revelation that we love God because he first loved us and that love helps us live life full without being under pressure just because his love for us is unconditional.

The singer also shared beauty shots of herself, cradling her guitar.

“First Loved Me” is produced by the DJ Klem and mixed and mastered by James Umokoro.
Listen to the song and see the photos below:

https://www.bellanaija.com/2018/04/debbie-rise-sister-tee-rise/

Boss pls can I ask you some questions concerning ur Germany school , pls can u send me message on ayodisney3@yahoo.com. Pls I tried emailing you on Nairaland , but it’s not going tru. Thank you sir. I got similar course too just v some few questions

(1) (Reply)

Please What sites can i download movies with my laptop / [video] Rudeboy – Reality / Gotv And Grinding Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.