Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Gotv And Grinding Machine - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gotv And Grinding Machine (601 Views)

How To Watch Big Brother Naija 2020 On Dstv, Gotv And Startimes / New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today / TSTV Africa Decoder Gives 10x More Of Dstv, Gotv, And Starttime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gotv And Grinding Machine by herveze: 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
This is getting me annoy right now, my neighbour has been using her grinding machine for the past 2years and it was not disturbing my gotv signal but I noticed this since last week anytime my neighbour switch on her grinding machine, the signal on my gotv will just disappear that I will not be able to watch anything until she finish grinding, please I need your help on what to do because I can't go and meet her because she has been using this grinding machine for two years now
Re: Gotv And Grinding Machine by peteregwu(m): 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2018
Maybe you should to go her and give her your gotv as a gift, then go and and buy a dstv grin
Re: Gotv And Grinding Machine by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
Lol... that headline though...
Re: Gotv And Grinding Machine by Skseries: 2:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
Change the location of ur gotenna

(1) (Reply)

Ntel Subscription Group. / Check Out The Movie Villains Who Are Gorgeous In Real Life / How Much Does It Cost To Sponsor BBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.