Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

BREAKING: Music Producer And DJ, Avicii Found Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BREAKING: Music Producer And DJ, Avicii Found Dead (1727 Views)

"Expect New Waist Breaking Music"- Yemi Alade Tells Fans / Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement / Swedish DJ Avicii Dies At 28 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Music Producer And DJ, Avicii Found Dead by Irukkanews: 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
Swedish-born producer and DJ known as Avicii has been found dead in Oman. Publicist Diana Baron said in a statement that the 28-year-old DJ, born Tim Bergling, was in Muscat, Oman.

“The family is devastated and we ask everyone to please respect their need for privacy in this difficult time,” the statement said.

Avicii was a pioneer of the contemporary Electronic Dance Movement and a rare DJ capable of worldwide arena tours. He won two MTV Music Awards, one Billboard Music Award and earned two Grammy nominations. His biggest hit was “Le7els.”

His death comes just days after he was nominated for a Billboard Music Award for top dance/electronic album for his EP “Avicii (01).” He was nominated alongside his peers, who have taken EDM mainstream of late — The Chainsmokers, Calvin Harris and Kygo.

Avicii’s hits include “Wake Me Up!” ”The Days” and “You Make Me.” He is the subject of the 2017 Levan Tsikurishvil documentary “Avicii: True Stories.”

Avicii had in the past suffered acute pancreatitis, in part due to excessive drinking. After having his gallbladder and appendix removed in 2014, he canceled a series of shows in attempt to recover. He quit touring in 2016 but continued making music in the studio.

“It’s been a very crazy journey. I started producing when I was 16. I started touring when I was 18. From that point on, I just jumped into 100 percent,” Avicii told Billboard magazine in 2016.

“When I look back on my life, I think: whoa, did I do that? It was the best time of my life in a sense. It came with a price – a lot of stress a lot of anxiety for me – but it was the best journey of my life.”

Last year, he posted this message on his website, promising to keep creating: “The next stage will be all about my love of making music to you guys. It is the beginning of something new.”

ABC

http://www.irukkanews.com/breaking-music-producer-and-dj-avicii-found-dead/

Re: BREAKING: Music Producer And DJ, Avicii Found Dead by lovelylad: 7:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
u donminit

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Music Producer And DJ, Avicii Found Dead by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
shocked
Re: BREAKING: Music Producer And DJ, Avicii Found Dead by ba7man(m): 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
My goodness!!!.....its true. shocked shocked shocked
Re: BREAKING: Music Producer And DJ, Avicii Found Dead by solacegist: 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
Swedish DJ Aviicii Dies At 28(See what killed him)
http://delenewsonline.com/swedish-dj-aviicii-dead-at-28/
Re: BREAKING: Music Producer And DJ, Avicii Found Dead by mrtomola(m): 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
Oh No... I love this dude music so much
Re: BREAKING: Music Producer And DJ, Avicii Found Dead by SalamRushdie: 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2018
This is sad...
Re: BREAKING: Music Producer And DJ, Avicii Found Dead by daviesblaze(m): 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
so sad wont forget his song "wake me up when its all over" embarassed rest in peace man. such talent wasted
Re: BREAKING: Music Producer And DJ, Avicii Found Dead by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
wow... rest in peace .
Re: BREAKING: Music Producer And DJ, Avicii Found Dead by protonz(m): 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2018
rip avicii..
Re: BREAKING: Music Producer And DJ, Avicii Found Dead by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
Horrible day. Wenger resigned. Avicii passed away. RIP Avicii.

I won't forget.

Levels
Hey Brother and
Wake Me Up.
Re: BREAKING: Music Producer And DJ, Avicii Found Dead by terrymason(m): 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
damn
Re: BREAKING: Music Producer And DJ, Avicii Found Dead by stubbornman(m): 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
RIP bro
lights out!!!!
Re: BREAKING: Music Producer And DJ, Avicii Found Dead by eldee365: 10:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
He said, "One day you'll leave this world behind
So live a life you will remember."
My father told me when I was just a child
These are the nights that never die

"The nights" - Avicii

My favorite Avicii song lyrics

Rest in peace Avicii

This is bad
Re: BREAKING: Music Producer And DJ, Avicii Found Dead by lenghtinny(m): 10:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
The dude that introduced me into the world of EDM
Waiting for love
Wake me up
Levels
Dear boy
Good feeling
I could be the one
Sweet dreams etc

Rest on Avicii embarassed embarassed
Re: BREAKING: Music Producer And DJ, Avicii Found Dead by lenghtinny(m): 10:59pm On Apr 20, 2018
eldee365:
He said, "One day you'll leave this world behind
So live a life you will remember."
My father told me when I was just a child
These are the nights that never die

"The nights" - Avicii

My favorite Avicii song lyrics

Rest in peace Avicii

This is bad

I like the nights but waiting for love is my favorite
Re: BREAKING: Music Producer And DJ, Avicii Found Dead by eldee365: 11:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
lenghtinny:

I like the nights but waiting for love is my favorite
That's cool man

I can't believe it, Avicii is gone it's like a dream

I don't want to wake up
Re: BREAKING: Music Producer And DJ, Avicii Found Dead by lenghtinny(m): 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
eldee365:
That's cool man

I can't believe it, Avicii is gone it's like a dream

I don't want to wake up
Cool people don't last long embarassed
Re: BREAKING: Music Producer And DJ, Avicii Found Dead by gabrielahamz(m): 11:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
R.I.P Avicii, the world of electronic music would never remain the same.. #Legend #TheNightsThatNeverDie..
Re: BREAKING: Music Producer And DJ, Avicii Found Dead by eldee365: 11:22pm On Apr 20, 2018
lenghtinny:
Cool people don't last long embarassed
Hope I get the chance to travel the world Wish I could stay this young forever Not afraid to close these eyes Life is a game for everyone and love is the prize

---------------Avicii

This life is a mystery!! mate.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Music Producer And DJ, Avicii Found Dead by lenghtinny(m): 11:31pm On Apr 20, 2018
eldee365:

Hope I get the chance to travel the world Wish I could stay this young forever Not afraid to close these eyes Life is a game for everyone and love is the prize

---------------Avicii

This life is a mystery!! mate.
True bro

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Music Producer And DJ, Avicii Found Dead by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 20, 2018
sad

(1) (Reply)

Caught In The Act: DJ Cuppy's Manager Accuses Her Of Having S*x With Tekno / Burnaboy Smoking Weed As His Mum Welcomes Him Back To Nigeria(video,photos) / Caroline Danjuma Stuns On The Cover Of VL Magazine’s Latest Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.