Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement (31052 Views)

Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture / Deji Adeleke, His Children And Grandchildren Pose Together In Family Pictures / Swedish DJ Avicii Dies At 28 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by fabinfos(f): 11:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
@Kikiotolu.com

Late Swedish DJ has been reported to have died from apparent suicide, KikioTolu.com can confirm.

This was revealed in a statement issued by Avicii’s family, they said that he ‘could not go on any longer’ when he died on 20 April.

The statement, translated from Swedish, read:

‘Our beloved Tim was a seeker, a fragile artistic soul searching for answers to existential questions. An overachieving perfectionist who travelled and worked hard at a pace that led to extreme stress.

‘When he stopped touring, he wanted to find a balance in life to be happy and be able to do what he loved most – music.

‘He really struggled with thoughts about Meaning, Life, Happiness. He could not go on any longer.

‘He wanted to find peace. Tim was not made for the business machine he found himself in; he was a sensitive guy who loved his fans but shunned the spotlight.

‘Tim, you will forever be loved and sadly missed. The person you were and your music will keep your memory alive.

‘We love you, Your family.’

Police had earlier confirmed that there was no criminal suspicion in his death.

Avicii had suffered numerous health problems throughout his life, including acute pancreatitis, caused in part by his excessive drinking.

In 2014, he had his appendix and gallbladder removed.

The Levels hitmaker retired from touring in 2016 due to the toll it was taking on his health.

Source: http://kikiotolu.com/avicii-committed-suicide/

Lalasticlala ishilove seun Mynd44 Dominique

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by micgray100(m): 11:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
My very own FTC today...
I think drug use in developed countries should be curtailed.. Even level of drug use here up northern Nigeria where I reside is alarming.. And they say they don't drink achohol... What of the traimol, tramadol, codeine, cough syrup they conceal inside water bottle fooling themselves.. They gets high fast more than normal beer or spirit alcohol...

Lastly, socializing is very important.. Even Our own owanbe parties every Saturday release tension from many Nigerian workers like bankers... Imagine a house where no man on boy can enter.. They write "BA SHIGA" meaning "don't enter"..
Lack of socializing is killing youth here up northern.. Cos they are always hiddle.. I pray God help us in this country too over suicide attempts by young individuals..

RIP avicii man... Till we meet to part no more..

Nairalanders.. I have help more than 200 members on this forum in registering their companies with CAC..
Click on my moniker to see the trend or call or watsapp me.. 0702728941.. Mr Gbenga..

God bless our hustles

40 Likes

Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by SoapQueen(f): 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
I only heard this Guy's name in the "I took a pill in Ibiza" song. It's a tough life!

Rest in Peace.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by miracle956: 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
indeed money can't buy happiness only if u are extremely poor u can compensate with money.

12 Likes

Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by Troublemaker007(m): 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
Too much drinking is bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by barbiesparkz2(f): 11:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
Hey brother, there's an endless road to rediscover... embarassed

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by Jesusworks(m): 11:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
dope things
Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by martineverest(m): 11:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
first it was Chester ,now it's Avicii.....why do white people like commuting suicide?

so ironic that blacks/Africans hardly think of committing suicide despite living in harsh and uncomfortable condition

......and he had all what he wanted, except happiness.i pray he finds eternal happiness wherever he is.

my best track from him still remains 'the nights'

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by oluwasegun007(m): 11:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
Rip...
Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by benbella(m): 11:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
Rest in peace
Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by NwaAmaikpe: 11:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
shocked

Such a sad waste of great talent.
Some of us wish we could beg death to return Avicii and take both DJ Cuppy and DJ Lambo.

101 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by theapeman: 11:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
fabinfos:
@Kikiotolu.com

Late Swedish DJ has been reported to have died from apparent suicide, KikioTolu.com can confirm.

This was revealed in a statement issued by Avicii’s family, they said that he ‘could not go on any longer’ when he died on 20 April.

The statement, translated from Swedish, read:

‘Our beloved Tim was a seeker, a fragile artistic soul searching for answers to existential questions. An overachieving perfectionist who travelled and worked hard at a pace that led to extreme stress.

‘When he stopped touring, he wanted to find a balance in life to be happy and be able to do what he loved most – music.

‘He really struggled with thoughts about Meaning, Life, Happiness. He could not go on any longer.

‘He wanted to find peace. Tim was not made for the business machine he found himself in; he was a sensitive guy who loved his fans but shunned the spotlight.

‘Tim, you will forever be loved and sadly missed. The person you were and your music will keep your memory alive.

‘We love you, Your family.’

Police had earlier confirmed that there was no criminal suspicion in his death.

Avicii had suffered numerous health problems throughout his life, including acute pancreatitis, caused in part by his excessive drinking.

In 2014, he had his appendix and gallbladder removed.

The Levels hitmaker retired from touring in 2016 due to the toll it was taking on his health.

Source: http://kikiotolu.com/avicii-committed-suicide/

Lalasticlala ishilove seun Mynd44 Dominique
if only you knew Jesus, you won't have commit suicide or suffer from depression

#theonlineevangelist

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by Niyi9002(m): 11:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
This is quite sad. RIP to him
Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by TIDDOLL(m): 11:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
[/b]Life[b]
, so complicated, yet so simple !

3 Likes

Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by xamiel: 11:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
Rip
Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by dasphinx1(m): 11:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
RIP Avicii cry "Levels" is one of my best songs from him. Forever on my playlist no matter the device

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by drips8(m): 11:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
These are the nights that never die

RIP

1 Like

Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by FrenchWay: 11:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
Its better he killed himself.

I had attempted it twice, but on each occasion, I felt the process was rigorous and hard. I had to postpone

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by Dollyak(f): 11:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
I find it brave of the family to come out with this statement. RIP Man

2 Likes

Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by Zeebabybh: 11:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
Eyah. Such a good man, if you are broke and needs extra cash, check my signature.
Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by EarthXmetahuman: 11:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
I'm literally very sad right now..

Avicii is one of my best artist in the last decade..

cry cry cry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by teemanbastos(m): 11:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
Painful...
Many are troubled in their souls, despite the financial abundance.. The peace of mind isn't there.
Only Jesus Christ can provide that..
He gives rest to our souls and we'll triumph over life challenges easily.
Accept Jesus Christ.. Believe in your heart And confess Him with your mouth.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by Hector09(m): 11:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
I took a pie in ibizza rip the best dj mixer
Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by AlexCk: 11:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
Linkin park(Chester), now it's Avicii.

This suicide sef, we need to 'kill it'.

It's hurting my fav artistes cry

9 Likes

Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
barbiesparkz2:
Hey brother, there's an endless road to rediscover... embarassed
hey sister! know the water's sweet but blood is thicker
So sad that's he gone

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by bigerboy200: 11:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Some of us wish we could beg death to return Avicii and take both DJ Cuppy and DJ Lambo.
i can borrow u some money to download 1mb of sense...

33 Likes

Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by blowjob: 11:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
DRUGGSSS... grin grin grin
Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by TellMeNothing: 11:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
Some People think Life is good because of the Diamond piece, NO. Life is good when you start finding PEACE

17 Likes

Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by styless(f): 11:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
martineverest:
first it was Chester ,now it's Avicii.....why do white people like commuting suicide?

so ironic that blacks/Africans hardly think of committing suicide despite living in harsh and uncomfortable condition

......and he had all what he wanted, except happiness.i pray he finds eternal happiness wherever he is.

my best track from him still remains 'the nights'
Not True

4 Likes

Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by oyetpel(m): 11:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
I knew it.

To all depressed young souls in Nigeria, still holding on to a glimmer of hope, i hail y'all.

Because there aren't anybody that can fix us unlike our privileged humans in the western countries.

I examine myself sometimes, and i can't find that bright, ambitious and optimistic young lad again.

17 Likes

Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by DIYhackers: 11:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
Bright star just went down

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' / Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies / Andre Okoye In The Studio: Paul Okoye Teaches Young Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.