Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,510 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

The Most Difficult Age For Any Man - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Most Difficult Age For Any Man (48039 Views)

When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House / Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri / Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
Bantam:

[s]And all the painted pictures of marriage being the sole purpose of a woman's existence, FADES away!!!!
FADES[/s]!!!!!!!
Enwe
And all the painted pictures of marriage being the sole purpose of a woman's existence FADE away.

Enwe!

8 Likes

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:18pm On Apr 20, 2018
falcon01:
it is either you die a grammar Nazi or you live long to see yourself make a mistake.
It...

6 Likes

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by StrongandMighty: 11:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
Undiluted truth
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:22am On Apr 21, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Responsibilities set in.

What's wrong with this fellow?

1 Like

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by falcon01: 7:50am On Apr 21, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
It...
Been there done that. Retired

1 Like

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by Heavance(m): 9:15am On Apr 21, 2018
Cutehector:
Trust me the most difficult age for a man is when he becomes a family man... Mehn he can't even buy good things for himself anymore.. That's if he is living on an average salary... School fees, clothing's for kids, house rent... Food stuff...
You nailed it.
At that stage, you earn, you spend, but you hardly spend 10% of your income on yourself
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by Heavance(m): 9:20am On Apr 21, 2018
richythePH:
hmmmm

you're right though but personally my difficult age was between 18-21 cos i was so influenced by peer groups to do a lotta bad things

i believe my most difficult age yet would be in my early 30s to infinity cos thats when i intend to get married and as of now i have no clue on how to be a father or family man sad
You have no idea how to be a father, and your profile states you are a female.....
First rule of lying is to never forget

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by LordKO(m): 9:20am On Apr 21, 2018
The postulation can only hold true for those who don't discover themselves prior to attaining 24 years of age.
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 21, 2018
lestat:
That's in a well planned society which has a better focused and we'll exposed preseident unlike.buhari

Here the most difficult age for a man is between 17-69

Am sorry, you are dumb!
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by Platony(m): 9:21am On Apr 21, 2018
Tnk God i started hustling earlier,......as at dat age i was a bit ok

1 Like

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by greenprince(m): 9:22am On Apr 21, 2018
rikemsmedia:

grin Issa goal

Una too dey play for this country. See serious post and you just made me laugh cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 21, 2018
He spoke the truth.
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by greenprince(m): 9:24am On Apr 21, 2018
Bantam:

And all the painted pictures of marriage being the sole purpose of a woman's existence, FADES away!!!!
FADES!!!!!!!
Enwe

Grammar Nazi is correct.

Picture fades away..
Pictures fade away..

10 Likes

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by Rubbiish(m): 9:24am On Apr 21, 2018
makydebbie:
I think this applies to both gender.
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by maxiuc(m): 9:26am On Apr 21, 2018
wink smiley
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by davolax: 9:26am On Apr 21, 2018
The most difficult age for a man in my opinion is when you’re retired and your kids have all left and established their families.
All their focus is on their Mum who regularly shuttles between the kids homes as they give birth, while they all abandon the father at home to take care of himself in his old age.
Somehow when we grow up we give our mums the best and easily forget how our dads gave us all they had of their active years

21 Likes

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 21, 2018
That age range is the time you can get the best out of your life. When you get married and have kids, pressure builds.
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by Deltatoto: 9:30am On Apr 21, 2018
lestat:
That's in a well planned society which has a better focused and we'll exposed preseident unlike.buhari

lol life don finish na bros

1 Like

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by scobaba: 9:32am On Apr 21, 2018
Patrinus:
Small pikin dey worry dis one! There's been youngins who started out good in life only to have misfortune befall them when they have family and babies to feed.

Age 24-29 is foundation + bragging rights + chasing hot girls. When you have your own family, then is when you know what responsibility is.

EDIT. FTC! cool So this is what it feels like being on front page. cool

Remember, making money is not the problem........sustaining and consolidating on success is the real game. Remain focused!

U could have just made your comment without throwing vile at him. Ders nothing like small pikin talk there. He has made great points. He is in his early 20's and has already captured what life is like a few years ahead of him. If you got married before you learnt your lessons. Dats you.
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by africanusvu(m): 9:32am On Apr 21, 2018
OP.frankly u he got no experience yet.man's life is filled with challenges from birth to death.no particular age.anytime it comes.u got to face it.I lost my job in 2015 when I was 39yrs.and that have been my most difficult time.wait.op.as u grow.u will get d real tastes of being a man.seems u at still growing

6 Likes

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by Oliver80(m): 9:35am On Apr 21, 2018
This is so me at this point, life is so difficult I never thought it would be this way, some of us were lucky to make some few millions in our early 20’s but never thought of investing. I know I am suffering from the poor and reckless decisions I made.

Nobody cares about me anybody, no friends, no family, My phone doesn’t ring anymore, 1000 naira is like gold to me, this is the toughest time in my life but I will not give up, sorrows may last for a night but joy comes in the morning, this is the time we truly need God in our lives, we need to plead for forgiveness and follow Gods ways, someday soon our hustle go pay and people we start calling your names and your numbers.

Let me use this opportunity to Plead with the youths of this country, no matter how small the money is, always try to invest, investing is the key, even if it is to buy leek or cab for someone and gain little return, it will help a lot. This is my 2 cent.

God Bless us all
���

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by dgagar(m): 9:35am On Apr 21, 2018
Cutehector:
Trust me the most difficult age for a man is when he becomes a family man... Mehn he can't even buy good things for himself anymore.. That's if he is living on an average salary... School fees, clothing's for kids, house rent... Food stuff...

You Are %100 Right. am on sick bed for a month and all i do is thinkin everyday on how to get money to buy baby wears. i just escape the bullet yestuday after my gf lost her pregnancy thru too much stress. thank God i neva buy a single cloth not to talk of baby bath. to be candid guys, deep down in my heart, am so so happy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 21, 2018
Euouae:

Am sorry, you are dumb!

Do you feel happy now? Did insulting me make you feel bigger or smarter?

You need to sit in a corner and rethink your values

4 Likes

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by kaydp: 9:37am On Apr 21, 2018
cheesy
lestat:

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by DICKtator: 9:39am On Apr 21, 2018
How can all your "friends" make it and you don't?

Based on the writeup, are you sure they are your friends if they can't at least get you a job as a cleaner in their firm?

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by Segzay(m): 9:41am On Apr 21, 2018
dgagar:

You Are %100 Right. am on sick bed for a month and all i do is thinkin everyday on how to get money to buy baby wears. i just escape the bullet yestuday after my gf lost her pregnancy thru too much stress. thank God i neva buy a single cloth not to talk of baby bath. to be candid guys, deep down in my heart, am so so happy
Its not easy bro.... Only those who has been in your shoes will understand. Get well soon!
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by neonly: 9:45am On Apr 21, 2018
Cutehector:

I feel I my brother
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:46am On Apr 21, 2018
Patrinus:
Small pikin dey worry dis one! There's been youngins who started out good in life only to have misfortune befall them when they have family and babies to feed.

Age 24-29 is foundation + bragging rights + chasing hot girls. When you have your own family, then is when you know what responsibility is.

EDIT. FTC! cool So this is what it feels like being on front page. cool

Remember, making money is not the problem........sustaining and consolidating on success is the real game. Remain focused!

My brother he's saying the truth.
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by dgagar(m): 9:47am On Apr 21, 2018
Segzay:

Its not easy bro.... Only those who has been in your shoes will understand. Get well soon!

thanks bro. God bless us
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 21, 2018
dgagar:

Next time shag responsibly...
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 21, 2018
dgagar:

Are you mentally alright at all?

1 Like

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 21, 2018
greenprince:

Una too dey play for this country. See serious post and you just made me laugh cheesy

Lazy Nigerian Youth grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals / See What This Man Did To Save His Mum's Life / Kenyan Woman Who Left Her Husband Of 20yrs To Marry The "Holy Spirit" Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.