Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

The Most Difficult Age For Any Man - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Most Difficult Age For Any Man (48103 Views)

When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House / Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri / Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by ndubueze92(m): 9:52am On Apr 21, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

And all the painted pictures of marriage being the sole purpose of woman existence fade away.
Nonsense, you don't even understand syntax and you're forming a grammarian.
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 21, 2018
Heavance:

You have no idea how to be a father, and your profile states you are a female.....
First rule of lying is to never forget

You caught him right well. He's Fake.!!!!
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by Fkhalifa(m): 9:54am On Apr 21, 2018
And the annoying questions you will be,asked won't help...
.some will look at you like your life had already paralysed......

You will hear "what are you doing now"...it fvckn annoying

2 Likes

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by dgagar(m): 9:58am On Apr 21, 2018
rikemsmedia:

Are you mentally alright at all?
you can't understand
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by Fourwinds: 9:58am On Apr 21, 2018
heheheheeeee
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 21, 2018
dgagar:

you can't understand

Pregnancy is 9 months, you're happy your flesh and blood died, yet you call yourself a man.

If you took up even pure water seller job, or laborer for 9 months, if you work just 10 days in a month and earn 1000naira per day of labor, this is 10,000 naira a month, you can provide feeding and save stipends. Why are you like this? I am unhappy with men that can take care of babies, you had 9 months to prepare yet you fumble. I'm looking for a responsible lady so i can start a family, you're rejoicing a baby died. Don't you know that baby will be crying where he/she is and it will lock more doors for you in the future? Use your senses, go and find work, even if it's 20,000naira a month, go and do it. It's the work of a man to provide for his family, you're an infidel who don't want your own progress.You're your own enemy, not Buhari, Jonathan, PDP or APC. You are your own enemy

Even if you bet on Nairabet weekly from the start of the year, just one game, you can win and earn something. You don't work, lose out on opportunities, funnily you guys deceive ladies into marriage and then blame your star, blame your deceased parents, blame the government, infact, you even blame me you don't know for your wiles. If you're old to give woman belle, you no be boy, can't your hands or head function?

3 Likes

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by frankoben(m): 10:03am On Apr 21, 2018
According to legend, the era of Buhara "The evil ogre" is the worst for all earth humans from Nigeria irrespective of age, color, tribe, religion or creed.
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by dgagar(m): 10:18am On Apr 21, 2018
[quote author=rikemsmedia post=66897920]

Pregnancy is 9 months, you're happy your flesh and blood died, yet you call yourself a man.

If you took up even pure water seller job, or laborer for 9 months, if you work just 10 days in a month and earn 1000naira per day of labor, this is 10,000 naira a month, you can provide feeding and save stipends. Why are you like this? I am unhappy with men that can take care of babies, you had 9 months to prepare yet you fumble. I'm looking for a responsible lady so i can start a family, you're rejoicing a baby died. Don't you know that baby will be crying where he/she is and it will lock more doors for you in the future? Use your senses, go and find work, even if it's 20,000naira a month, go and do it. It's the work of a man to provide for his family, you're an infidel who don't want your own progress.You're your own enemy, not Buhari, Jonathan, PDP or APC.

oga not up to 9months o. its just 2months. beside i didnt abort it intentionally. OLUWA IS INVOLVED
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by Kuulest(m): 10:22am On Apr 21, 2018
For me, everything you've all been saying is true. But for me, I humbly think Your LIFE is 100% yours, and will either be a difficult or a easy one based on the decisions you make at ANY STAGE.

Check out the lives of Mark Zuckerberg (Owner of Facebook) and Col. Harland Sanders (CEO Kentucky Fried Chicken).

It's not just waiting for a particular period to order your purpose in LIFE, find meaning to your LIFE early and set your priorities right with God topping the table.

Your decisions rest with you, and they either benefit or betray you then, now, and future.

Ask yourself, What is LIFE? Define your OWN LIFE, and Whatever meaning it reads to you, by it you live.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by talk2percy(m): 10:24am On Apr 21, 2018
Honestly no be small thing! Adighi ka ibe wu ajo ihe..o na agbawa obi!
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by richythePH(f): 10:26am On Apr 21, 2018
Heavance:

You have no idea how to be a father, and your profile states you are a female.....
First rule of lying is to never forget

oga check my profile again and come give me a feedback on ur findings undecided
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by FLYFIRE(m): 10:28am On Apr 21, 2018
Prepare for WAR man. Its a BIG battle for any man from age 20. The best you would do for your life is not to waste ONE KOBO before you begin a family. If possible build or buy yourself a house; that way you kick it off the pressure list. The african culture will demand you educate your sibblings if your parents are not buoyant. When you begin you own family the battle continues. From then you begin to pay N450k/year for your primary 2 child's school fees & N800k for the one in the Uni. God help you if have two in each category. Prepare & God will see you through. Dont waste anything...experience has thought some so.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 21, 2018
africanusvu:
OP.frankly u he got no experience yet.man's life is filled with challenges from birth to death.no particular age.anytime it comes.u got to face it.I lost my job in 2015 when I was 39yrs.and that have been my most difficult time.wait.op.as u grow.u will get d real tastes of being a man.seems u at still growing

Yeah I agree with u. I think his still growing and hasn't seen any thing yet. Most of my mates and friends got good jobs during the bank boom "2002 - 2007" at young but fast forward now. Wahala dey
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by engrelvis(m): 10:38am On Apr 21, 2018
There is no difficult age for anybody because everybody v different destiny.just try n know d path Destin for u.at d end u will smile

3 Likes

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by phenzy(m): 10:53am On Apr 21, 2018
engrelvis:
There is no difficult age for anybody because everybody v different destiny.just try n know d path Destin for u.at d end u will smile

You just nailed it
Thumbs up fr you,sire.
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by thowbie7ven(m): 11:17am On Apr 21, 2018
makydebbie:
I think this applies to both gender. This is when we learn marriage is not the final bus stop as they made us believe when we were younger. Responsibilities set in.
But society gives more pressure to the male folks.

Reason why we shouldn't wait until we see our mates making it before we start hustling. Time waits for no man.
How can i be a friend?....nothing more than just being friends...
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by Heavance(m): 11:22am On Apr 21, 2018
richythePH:

oga check my profile again and come give me a feedback on ur findings undecided

Mr man, go back and check your gender profile again.... you are one of the reasons Buhari is insulting us all.
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by scave(m): 11:22am On Apr 21, 2018
richythePH:
hmmmm

you're right though but personally my difficult age was between 18-21 cos i was so influenced by peer groups to do a lotta bad things

i believe my most difficult age yet would be in my early 30s to infinity cos thats when i intend to get married and as of now i have no clue on how to be a father or family man sad
but u are a mother already with ur F status in NL
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by ameri9ja: 11:27am On Apr 21, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

And all the painted pictures of marriage being the sole purpose of woman existence fade away.

"of a woman's existence", Mr. GrammarNazi
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by LegitGirl(f): 11:35am On Apr 21, 2018
richythePH:
hmmmm

you're right though but personally my difficult age was between 18-21 cos i was so influenced by peer groups to do a lotta bad things

i believe my most difficult age yet would be in my early 30s to infinity cos thats when i intend to get married and as of now i have no clue on how to be a father or family man sad

Hermaphrodite?
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by Safiaa(f): 11:50am On Apr 21, 2018
20s.

Our best years, most selfish years, most physically active years, our most physically attractive years, most sociable years. Prime years, the years where the most opportunities will come.

Our most pressurised years, our most disappointing years. The years that determine our future, the years that make the biggest impact, the years that we learn the most about ourselves.

At the end of the day, make the best of your 20s. We may not accomplish all our goals or achieve everything we want, but do the most you can, live your life and most importantly make yourself happy. Comparison is a thief of joy, stay focused. Good luck to everyone in their 20s and hustling.

6 Likes

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by Dolypson04(m): 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2018
richythePH:
hmmmm

Are you a transgendered?
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
ameri9ja:

"of a woman's existence", Mr. GrammarNazi

"...of a woman's existence..."

"...of woman existence..." It is also grammatically correct to say "of woman existence" when you use the word "woman" to mean "all females collectively."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by gholy292: 12:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
I'm 27yrs old I have a wife with 3kids plus a girlfriend with 1kid and also 7months pregnant I'm and earning 30k monthly only God is helping me to take care of them plus I rented a 3bedroom flat of 150k here at Ogun state and school will resume on Monday and I'm to pay their school fees of 28k

Its not easy at all only God is my helper not every man can take care of 2 women with 4kids with a monthly income of 30k and both of the women are not working they stay at home cause no enough money to open shop for them only me house rent school fees feeding and other daily needs

1 Like

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by HenryCavill: 12:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
cheesy tiri gbosa for you o jare. He was forming grammar police

zicoraads:

And all the painted pictures of marriage being the sole purpose of a woman's existence, fades away.
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by mikaael(m): 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
lestat:
That's in a well planned society which has a better focused and well exposed preseident unlike.buhari

Here the most difficult age for a man is between 17-69

that is If u are lucky to reach 69
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
Bantam:

And all the painted pictures of marriage being the sole purpose of a woman's existence, FADES away!!!!
FADES!!!!!!!
Enwe
Abeg tell the mumu guy wey dey form wetin he no be.

1 Like

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
mikaael:

Abi o my.bro
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
mikaael:

Abi o my.bro

2 Likes

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by kinkybunny(f): 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
richythePH:
hmmmm

you really are confused about your life, that you chose a female gender.
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by Revolva(m): 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
if ur papa get money things go easy for u any age

1 Like

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by eterisan(m): 1:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
LordKO:
The postulation can only holds true for those who doesn't discover themselves prior to attaining 24 years of age.
at age 24 I just gained admission into the university..... Life isn't black and white but 50 shades of grey....... What will you say about people who just left university at 30....

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria / Couple Die In Aba After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony / Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.