Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) (70814 Views)

Imeh Bishop Umoh And His Wife Idara Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary / Imeh Bishop Umoh Dedicates Child (Cute Family Photos) / Imeh Bishop Umoh And His Wife Idara Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) by Austinxz: 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
you better give your life to Christ
Re: Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) by harriet412(f): 10:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
ChykeBivins:

Did you read the conversation at all? I give up you..If u dont understand ask someone to explain to u nau.

No, u should read the convo better and ask someone explain to you undecided

3 Likes

Re: Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) by wyqay: 10:51pm On Apr 20, 2018
okon abadie? how market? grin grin grin
Re: Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 10:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
Olalan:
One thing is established, the guy isn't faithful to his wife

Trouble loading cool

1 Like

Re: Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 20, 2018
Who bleeps for 70k abeg, when you can get olosho at trailer park for 2k or less
Re: Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) by toprealman: 11:20pm On Apr 20, 2018
Olalan:
another is that the guy is as funny as fukkc

3 Likes

Re: Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) by Coldfeets: 11:20pm On Apr 20, 2018
oglalasioux:
Paying for sex, no matter how cheap, takes the pleasure out of it.

If you enjoyed the company of a woman you can give her presents. But haggling like you are buying a chunk of mutton is a no no.

I dey tell you.

The worst is even paying for sex where you cannot even kiss the lady.

God forbid.

Those of una wey dey fück ashawo, I dey troway cap give una.

Me, I cannot fit.

I consider it a very debasing S-exercise.

7 Likes

Re: Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 11:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
As a man if you know say you never pay for sex click LIKE but if you know say you don pay before and you dey lie click SHARE make ogun kill you for judging

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) by kmaster007: 11:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
no.b new tin
Re: Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 21, 2018
I don't understand, why pay 70k for sex when you can get it for almost free? Is it not the same sex I know, or is it something else? Sex is not even worth the hype, the way people make it sound like, if you've never done it before you will think your missing a feeling like heaven! Not to mention, it's a hole everyone who pays gets to put a dick in, these prostitutes don't know economics demand and supply, the pvssy your selling is for everyone so it's not even scarce, that alone is disgusting to think of.

3 Likes

Re: Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) by softprick: 12:30am On Apr 21, 2018
Every girl na ashewooo this days,every social app na dem full am.if your girl uses any other app aside the essentials e.g WhatsApp,facebook,Twitter and maybe Snapchat then she’s a ho

5 Likes

Re: Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) by steveDpro: 12:32am On Apr 21, 2018
Waiting concern me
Re: Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) by crafteck(m): 2:57am On Apr 21, 2018
oglalasioux:

If you enjoyed the company of a woman you can give her presents. But haggling like you are buying a chunk of mutton is a no no.

All sex is paid for in full, one wy or the other

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) by AreaFada2: 3:07am On Apr 21, 2018
AntiBrutus:

LOL. Now it adds up. My heart goes out to wife grin

So, why did the chick release doctored chats first?

Anyway, the girl is out on a vendetta.
Not like I support Okon's act sha...

Not like any of them will end up smelling of roses.

Well an average woman would want to preserve her integrity. So she edited the chats. Ordinarily even we men go the extra mile to preserve the integrity of women and avoid bringing them shame. But that was when most women were still "gentlewomen or ladies". When bad bahaviour was still mostly men's stuff. But since both men and women now behave badly, jungle don mature. Nobarry wants to cover for nobarry now. grin cheesy grin cheesy

The Chinese say "Anybody out on a revenge mission should dig two graves". How can she post edited version of the chat when Okon has the full version intact? shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) by alenwup(m): 5:15am On Apr 21, 2018
Flexherbal:
The chat started well and ended badly.

that's tragedy grin
Flexherbal:
The chat started well and ended badly.

that's tragedy
Re: Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) by vioment: 5:25am On Apr 21, 2018
The girl show herself, 70k say wetin happen, maybe as per star status. Them both expose themselves. When naija dey downhill you dey vibrate rubbish.
Re: Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) by menshowng(m): 6:14am On Apr 21, 2018
Thank God say okon no loose guard

5 Likes

Re: Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 7:13am On Apr 21, 2018
Olalan:
Gbam tongue

3 Likes

Re: Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) by bekpo(m): 7:16am On Apr 21, 2018
Olalan:

Have u read the charts at all?

1 Like

Re: Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 21, 2018
harriet412:

No, u should read the convo better and ask someone explain to you undecided
read it again, it was clear the dude was only making a fool outta the lady. You think guys like this aren’t always cautious of scandals and would just hook up with a random chic via what’s app... come on the babe ought to be smarter

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:05am On Apr 21, 2018
oglalasioux:

you're a learner.

1 Like

Re: Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 21, 2018
Olalan:

he is faithful. I do this all those stupid runs girl.. she was pained thats y she posted it. if u look at the chat it was a friendly one. na Gold dey d girl pussy wey she dey call 70k. why she no round am up to complete figure.

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) by userplainly(m): 8:35am On Apr 21, 2018
Olalan:

U BEE FOOL!.... HE WAS CLEARLY PLAYING WIT HER AS SHE WAS THE ONE DISTURBING HIM! WEN SHE REALIZED IT SHE STARTED INSULTING HIM!..... ... I swear u noh get sense! jumping to conclusion jus to spoil person good name!.. Camel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) by userplainly(m): 8:39am On Apr 21, 2018
ChykeBivins:

Did you read the conversation at all? I give up you..If u dont understand ask someone to explain to u nau.

Noh mind the BIG FOOL!.... the girl was obviously disturbing n harassing Okon, BT he was clever enough not to fall for her schemes! if he had done anything wit her she would've post it to gain fame n blackmail him for money too!....

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 21, 2018
eightsin:
OLOSHO OVER PRICING HER ROTTEN VJAY.

I tire. 70k for a smelly commercial pusśy that gets fucķed multiple times daily. Later the ashawo will come on nairaland and post "10 reasons why nigerian men are scared of marriage". Adunrunwa bitch!

6 Likes

Re: Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) by harriet412(f): 10:04am On Apr 21, 2018
majekdom2:
read it again, it was clear the dude was only making a fool outta the lady. You think guys like this aren’t always cautious of scandals and would just hook up with a random chic via what’s app... come on the babe ought to be smarter

I agree to the fact that the guy made a fool outta the lady and he did so cos the lady demanded 70k but the point here is that this shows he patronises promiscuous ladies or how else did get numbers and start chatting

1 Like

Re: Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) by akigbemaru: 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
oglalasioux:

Re: Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) by missyadorable(f): 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
Olalan:

No husband is faithful.
How much more a celebrity

1 Like

Re: Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
From someone who knows about screenshots, I can say the chat is fake. Very fake. Except she hacked into Okon’s phone and screenshot from his phone. Smh. Girls and desperation.
Re: Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) by Raimond(m): 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
I'm not sure you know how randy that eskimo is...

IForgotMyLoginD:
From someone who knows about screenshots, I can say the chat is fake. Very fake. Except she hacked into Okon’s phone and screenshot from his phone. Smh. Girls and desperation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago / Actress Anita Joseph Shares Sexy Photos / Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.