Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago (70786 Views)

BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M / Carolyn Danjuma Confirms She Is In A Relationship / Regina Daniels Confirms She Is Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by ebukajay184: 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6225415/breakup-mercy-eke-shades-ike

Big Brother Naija star, Mercy Eke has confirmed that she is married, IgbereTV reports.

This is coming shortly after she made a post on Snapchat in which she called herself "Mrs H"

The reality show star who made this disclosure in an exchange with her followers on Instagram, also revealed that her relationship with Ike Onyema ended months ago. This is coming after they took shots at each other yesterday November 2.

See the exchange below;

https://igberetvnews.com/1370354/mercy-eke-confirms-married-says-broke-ike-months-ago/

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by Righteousness89(m): 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
Engrossing your Body in Vanities and Nonessentials Confuses your Spirit man! And when the Spirit man is Confused, you begin to see yourself living a life that you cannot Understand!
People might even see you and think you are living life Meanwhile you see and know that your life is Zagazaga, and Jagajaga..

The Peace and Solution your Life Needs will not Come by Snapping and Posting Naked Pictures on the internet. Neither will it come From Material acquisitions or what people approve or disapprove about you.

Only JESUS can Give you Genuine and Lasting Peace..

165 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by Amanda4life: 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
KidwayA AND ERICA NEXT

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by NobleAngell(f): 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
Wahala for Ike.
When I saw this post, I remembered the wise words my grandmother said to me at my aunt's wedding while we were sitting next to each other besides the music band. The volume was loud So I didn't hear the wisdom.

453 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by ERF: 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2020
NobleAngell:
Wahala for Ike.
When I saw this post, I remembered a wise words my grandmother said to me at my aunt's wedding while we were sitting next to each other besides the music band. The volume was loud So I didn't hear the wisdom.

Seriously?

Smh

167 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by Eauxclaires(f): 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
NobleAngell:
Wahala for Ike.
When I saw this post, I remembered a wise words my grandmother said to me at my aunt's wedding while we were sitting next to each other besides the music band. The volume was loud So I didn't hear the wisdom.
shocked

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by slawormiir: 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Mercy eke is confused

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by Enudapan: 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Wu she epp?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by kristen12(f): 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
That's their business abeg undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by Mowsid(m): 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
Some women are mentally and emotionally unstable grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by luminouz(m): 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
Cuz she did.

Ike was wrapping her like a mudafvcker!!
Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by Neddstark: 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
When a woman's financial success exceeds that of her male partner, it is hard for her to continually stay loyal to that man. This is coming as no surprise to anybody.

206 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by Nazgul: 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
undecided
Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by Sonnobax15(m): 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
tongue. she don use ike tay stone ground..

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by Stanleyrays(m): 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
No carry woman matter for head oh

38 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by Cuntface: 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
cool

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by Dre555: 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
Who cares

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by luminouz(m): 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
NobleAngell:
Wahala for Ike.
When I saw this post, I remembered the wise words my grandmother said to me at my aunt's wedding while we were sitting next to each other besides the music band. The volume was loud So I didn't hear the wisdom.
Mtchewwww....

I will lay my hands on you in prayer one day my child grin

37 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by kokox9: 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Wu she epp?
Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by stanliwise(m): 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
NobleAngell:
Wahala for Ike.
LMAO, you no well o

Over to redpill, food don don o

34 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by SkgeeBoss(m): 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
Wahala for anybody wey carry people matter for head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by tillaman(m): 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
So what??
We already knew the relationship was over before y’all even started, Mercy na Runs babe and only a mumu will consider taming a runs babe

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by GIANTPLUSHUB: 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
Lol. Ike said, what he later discovered in her was FAKE LIFE, Mercy said what he later discovered in him Was USELESSNESS. Baba incompatibility Ayee! I wish them all the very best in their respective endeavors.

13 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by Hollusilva28(m): 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
Mama eke is lying. Just wetin for another man to enter the zanga. I laugh in Japanese, no be naija wey our celebrities can't keep calm to get fame by any means. No marriage occur don't be deceived.

She's stylish advertising her market.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by Tiyi(m): 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
imagine..
the kind of lifestyle this people live ehn, it will make u question their senses... To now imagine they have fans will make u wanna puke..

Enjoy ur married life ooo..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by Cladez(m): 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
Lol they only capitalized on the audience from the relationship to make money....

I believe the relationship ended long long ago....
Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by Duru9(m): 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
Amanda4life:
KidwayA AND ERICA NEXT

Those ones been no de date na

Them use erica de cure konji

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by Casper21: 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
NobleAngell:
Wahala for Ike.

Hahaha

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by Jeromejnr(m): 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
NobleAngell:
Wahala for Ike.

grin grin grin

Okay, that was funny.

Nice one.

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Actress Anita Joseph Shares Sexy Photos / Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard / Abimbola Oni: "Midnight Sex Is Really Annoying”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.