Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,877 members, 7,956,311 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:42 AM

TECNO Pop 1/Pop 1 Pro (F3) Official Discussion Thread - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Pop 1/Pop 1 Pro (F3) Official Discussion Thread (25513 Views)

Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Pop 1/Pop 1 Pro (F3) Official Discussion Thread by jetz(m): 10:24pm On May 08, 2018
henry007:

I called it "Infinity display" the way you call every noodles 'Indomie' and every tablet 'iPad'.

The term infinity display however isn't patented sef and Samsung that uses it still has very small top and bottom bezels. It's not 100% bezel-less.
chai u don use infinity display before so lol
Re: TECNO Pop 1/Pop 1 Pro (F3) Official Discussion Thread by henry007(m): 10:33pm On May 08, 2018
jetz:
chai u don use infinity display before so lol

Does the iPhone X, Infinix Hot S3 and Camon X Pro count?
Re: TECNO Pop 1/Pop 1 Pro (F3) Official Discussion Thread by henrixx(m): 6:55am On May 09, 2018
PureMe01:
tecno man...tell ur people dat Africa deserves better..Africa is no dumping ground for scraps.deep within u,U know tecno will be relegated if they eventually take these same devices of ridiculous specs with outrageous prices to d very much enlightened western world...they are simply taking advantage of d ignorance in Africa and dats manipulation and legalized scam tho I don't blame dem.d gullible ones are to be blamed for falling prey.
a tecno marketer using an iPhone,who is deceiving who
bros go and sitdown. every business has its strategy. cut your coat according to your size. they have a motto "think globally act locally". they choose Africa because it was where their money could reach and it was a virgin market and besides its coowner is a Nigerian. currently they are bringing up strategies to go worldwide with the release of CX city edition. also currently infinix phones are beginning to go on sale in China, Arabia and India and that's their strategy in progress. if techno begins to release phones of 6gbram like oukitel doogee vernee and co. many Nigerians won't afford. tell your xiaomi oukitel and co to bring their presence to Nigeria and see how the prices will go way up than it is now on aliexpress and co.

as regards scrappy phones. transsion phones are the most used in Nigeria. over 50% of smart phone users in Nigeria use a transsion phone hence most phone complaints will still be from transsion users because of their popularities.

now go to Indian mobile forums or better still go to xiaomi indian care center website and see multiple complaints with some swearing never to buy while some accusing xiaomi of substandards. go to gsm arena and see complaints of Almighty Samsung too. check on nairaland olx and see many broken screen Samsung phones... if it was techno ....everyone will say they use substandard material.

bros I advice you to stfu ....xiaomi is good, gionee is good, transsion mobile is good don't bad mouth any brand. no brand is immune to defects in the long or short run. if transsion fones are bad as you guys paint them they won't have lasted long in the market. where is injoo today they came in almost same time as transsion.
Re: TECNO Pop 1/Pop 1 Pro (F3) Official Discussion Thread by PureMe01: 7:36am On May 09, 2018
henrixx:
bros go and sitdown. every business has its strategy. cut your coat according to your size. they have a motto "think globally act locally". they choose Africa because it was where their money could reach and it was a virgin market and besides its coowner is a Nigerian. currently they are bringing up strategies to go worldwide with the release of CX city edition. also currently infinix phones are beginning to go on sale in China, Arabia and India and that's their strategy in progress. if techno begins to release phones of 6gbram like oukitel doogee vernee and co. many Nigerians won't afford. tell your xiaomi oukitel and co to bring their presence to Nigeria and see how the prices will go way up than it is now on aliexpress and co.

as regards scrappy phones. transsion phones are the most used in Nigeria. over 50% of smart phone users in Nigeria use a transsion phone hence most phone complaints will still be from transsion users because of their popularities.

now go to Indian mobile forums or better still go to xiaomi indian care center website and see multiple complaints with some swearing never to buy while some accusing xiaomi of substandards. go to gsm arena and see complaints of Almighty Samsung too. check on nairaland olx and see many broken screen Samsung phones... if it was techno ....everyone will say they use substandard material.

bros I advice you to stfu ....xiaomi is good, gionee is good, transsion mobile is good don't bad mouth any brand. no brand is immune to defects in the long or short run. if transsion fones are bad as you guys paint them they won't have lasted long in the market. where is injoo today they came in almost same time as transsion.
so Africa is a dumping site 4 substandard products while d sophisticated ones go to d western world...spit on urself,U slave.see d way he is even excited spilling it out.
xiaomi and other brands offers u same devices of same specs globally while tecno scams Africans and an African man is contented with dat
Re: TECNO Pop 1/Pop 1 Pro (F3) Official Discussion Thread by henrixx(m): 8:40am On May 09, 2018
PureMe01:
so Africa is a dumping ground substandard products for while d sophisticated ones go to d western world...spit on urself,U slave.see d way he is even excited spilling it out.
xiaomi and other brands offers u same devices of same specs globally while tecno scams Africans and an African man is contented with dat
bros CX city edition is sold in Nigeria. There's no transsion phone that is not sold in naija. CX edition was made in respect to the deal signed with Manchester city. You are the slave rather for forcing yourself on Chinese OEMS. They don't even have naija or Africa on their agenda. When they make fones they make in different versions some for India, europe, asia. None for Nigeria or Africa.

I'm done with you. You xiaomi fans are sentimental. That techno doesn't sell in Europe and India now means they make Africa dumping grounds cos they have their focus here. How about tagging Asia as xiaomi dumping ground? Since they sell their phones mostly there ? You don't because of your typical African low self esteem. For your information. Most big phone brands will hardly focus on Africa because majority africans can't afford. Transsion only did that because its coowned by an african. Stay there and keep ranting.
Re: TECNO Pop 1/Pop 1 Pro (F3) Official Discussion Thread by jetz(m): 9:14am On May 09, 2018
henry007:

u cant compare iphone x display to dat of infinix n camon x not justg even possible cos iphone x has more better quality display n we both know dat fact xcept u ve not used an iphone x before
Re: TECNO Pop 1/Pop 1 Pro (F3) Official Discussion Thread by henry007(m): 9:41am On May 09, 2018
jetz:
u cant compare iphone x display to dat of infinix n camon x not justg even possible cos iphone x has more better quality display n we both know dat fact xcept u ve not used an iphone x before

Was the question about display quality or infinity display?

What does infinity display mean to you?
Re: TECNO Pop 1/Pop 1 Pro (F3) Official Discussion Thread by tbadejo25: 1:56pm On May 09, 2018
PureMe01:
so Africa is a dumping ground substandard products for while d sophisticated ones go to d western world...spit on urself,U slave.see d way he is even excited spilling it out.

Substandard wey no dey explode. We go manage am like that. Is Jumia paying people to market Xiaomi phones now, seems very unlikely. Chairman who dey bankroll you?
Re: TECNO Pop 1/Pop 1 Pro (F3) Official Discussion Thread by PureMe01: 2:08pm On May 09, 2018
tbadejo25:

Substandard wey no dey explode. We go manage am like that. Is Jumia paying people to market Xiaomi phones now, seems very unlikely. Chairman who dey bankroll you?
we don't desperately market quality in a very dubious means d way all u tecno marketrs do..it's from one testimony to another.u are not exempted my good friend..better thing dey use em hand talk
Re: TECNO Pop 1/Pop 1 Pro (F3) Official Discussion Thread by tbadejo25: 2:19pm On May 09, 2018
PureMe01:
we don't desperately market quality in a very dubious means d way all u tecno marketrs do..it's from one testimony to another.u are not exempted my good friend..better thing dey use em hand talk

I don't believe anyone sleeps on nairaland to be forcing testimony down someone's throat, that's classic marketer instincts.
We've seen many marketers do it to not know wassap. Oya confess, i won't tell anybody. grin
Re: TECNO Pop 1/Pop 1 Pro (F3) Official Discussion Thread by jetz(m): 2:53pm On May 09, 2018
henry007:

Was the question about display quality or infinity display?

What does infinity display mean to you?
Infinity Display sets a new standard for uninterrupted, immersive experiences. It enables an expanded screen size without necessitating a larger phone. So while the view is grander, Galaxy S8 and S8+ feel small in your hand, making them easy to hold and use with extreme minimal bezels on both sides of the screen or the whole body ratio in some aspect three sides of the screen to give that cinematic feel.
Re: TECNO Pop 1/Pop 1 Pro (F3) Official Discussion Thread by henry007(m): 3:02pm On May 09, 2018
jetz:
Infinity Display sets a new standard for uninterrupted, immersive experiences. It enables an expanded screen size without necessitating a larger phone. So while the view is grander, Galaxy S8 and S8+ feel small in your hand, making them easy to hold and use with extreme minimal bezels on both sides of the screen or the whole body ratio in some aspect three sides of the screen to give that cinematic feel.

From this definition, does it have anything do with display quality?
Re: TECNO Pop 1/Pop 1 Pro (F3) Official Discussion Thread by PureMe01: 3:03pm On May 09, 2018
tbadejo25:

I don't believe anyone sleeps on nairaland to be forcing testimony down someone's throat, that's classic marketer instincts.
We've seen many marketers do it to not know wassap. Oya confess, i won't tell anybody. grin
lol...talk about sleeping on nairaland,i gues ur ghost is quoting me
talk abt marketing...simply sharing ur experience grin grin
Re: TECNO Pop 1/Pop 1 Pro (F3) Official Discussion Thread by jetz(m): 3:10pm On May 09, 2018
henry007:

From this definition, does it have anything do with display quality?
define infinity display as against quality display u shud ve just said d tecno f3 had quality display
Re: TECNO Pop 1/Pop 1 Pro (F3) Official Discussion Thread by henry007(m): 4:08pm On May 09, 2018
jetz:
define infinity display as against quality display u shud ve just said d tecno f3 had quality display

Quality is in terms of color saturation and viewing angles in sunlight and what not, infinity display is about screen to body ratio.

F3 display is what's expected at that price but do you expect me to call FWVGA+ a quality display? shocked
Re: TECNO Pop 1/Pop 1 Pro (F3) Official Discussion Thread by tbadejo25: 5:00pm On May 09, 2018
PureMe01:
lol...talk about sleeping on nairaland,i gues ur ghost is quoting me
talk abt marketing...simply sharing ur experience grin grin

Which Xiaomi device you dey use?
Re: TECNO Pop 1/Pop 1 Pro (F3) Official Discussion Thread by PureMe01: 5:08pm On May 09, 2018
tbadejo25:

Which Xiaomi device you dey use?
xiaomi Redmi 1 grin grin grin
Re: TECNO Pop 1/Pop 1 Pro (F3) Official Discussion Thread by tbadejo25: 9:09pm On May 09, 2018
PureMe01:
xiaomi Redmi 1 grin grin grin

SMH Na you manufacture that one abi?
Re: TECNO Pop 1/Pop 1 Pro (F3) Official Discussion Thread by PureMe01: 9:12pm On May 09, 2018
tbadejo25:

SMH Na you manufacture that one abi?
my bro..am managing d small Redmi 5 3G version
Re: TECNO Pop 1/Pop 1 Pro (F3) Official Discussion Thread by tbadejo25: 9:13pm On May 09, 2018
PureMe01:
my bro..am managing d small Redmi 5 3G version

No be manage you dey manage, na machine be that lol
Re: TECNO Pop 1/Pop 1 Pro (F3) Official Discussion Thread by PureMe01: 9:19pm On May 09, 2018
tbadejo25:

No be manage you dey manage, na machine be that lol
u know say una wey b olowo demselves go dey handle over 100k own.me just dey mange my small one
Re: TECNO Pop 1/Pop 1 Pro (F3) Official Discussion Thread by tbadejo25: 11:03pm On May 09, 2018
PureMe01:
u know say una wey b olowo demselves go dey handle over 100k own.me just dey mange my small one

Redmi 5 cost sef. 70K with shipping included.
Re: TECNO Pop 1/Pop 1 Pro (F3) Official Discussion Thread by PureMe01: 12:39am On May 10, 2018
thank God for today

1 Like

Re: TECNO Pop 1/Pop 1 Pro (F3) Official Discussion Thread by tbadejo25: 7:19pm On May 10, 2018
PureMe01:
thank God for today

Everyday o
Re: TECNO Pop 1/Pop 1 Pro (F3) Official Discussion Thread by PureMe01: 7:31pm On May 10, 2018
tbadejo25:

Everyday o

grin grin my brother and friend from another brand..how e dey be?
Re: TECNO Pop 1/Pop 1 Pro (F3) Official Discussion Thread by henry007(m): 1:16am On May 14, 2018
tbadejo25:

Redmi 5 cost sef. 70K with shipping included.

E no reach
Re: TECNO Pop 1/Pop 1 Pro (F3) Official Discussion Thread by sureinfo: 2:37am On May 15, 2018
henry007:

they should count or what do you think?
Re: TECNO Pop 1/Pop 1 Pro (F3) Official Discussion Thread by saxby(f): 11:40am On May 15, 2018
All these specs am seeing for the pop1 and it goes for 26k? That's cool
Re: TECNO Pop 1/Pop 1 Pro (F3) Official Discussion Thread by HumbleBoy21: 12:54pm On May 15, 2018
saxby:
All these specs am seeing for the pop1 and it goes for 26k? That's cool
what specs sef?
1gb ram 8gb rom, 2400mah battery - phone ain't supposed to be more than 20 thousand.
I waste money buy am.
Re: TECNO Pop 1/Pop 1 Pro (F3) Official Discussion Thread by nonichuks: 1:43pm On May 15, 2018
HumbleBoy21:
what specs sef?
1gb ram 8gb rom, 2400mah battery - phone ain't supposed to be more than 20 thousand.
I waste money buy am.

There's 20K phone from the same Tecno with similar specs. But no be 18:9 display sha.
Re: TECNO Pop 1/Pop 1 Pro (F3) Official Discussion Thread by HumbleBoy21: 2:33pm On May 15, 2018
nonichuks:

There's 20K phone from the same Tecno with similar specs. But no be 18:9 display sha.
Abeg eee

For me, there is no difference between 18:9 and normal display.
Re: TECNO Pop 1/Pop 1 Pro (F3) Official Discussion Thread by nonichuks: 3:32pm On May 15, 2018
HumbleBoy21:
Abeg eee

For me, there is no difference between 18:9 and normal display.

Oya shift small, make people wey see road see better thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Despacito: Most Watched Youtube Video Ever 'deleted' In Apparent Hack / 12-Year Old Boy, Joshua Agboola Wins MTN Mpulse Hackathon / 5 Reasons Your Smartphone Battery Will Always Be Low

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.