Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos (35386 Views)

Runtown Apologizes To Dilly Okwudili Umenyiora / Okwudili Umenyiora And Wife, Fifi Mark 10th Wedding Anniversary / Arrest: Runtown Blasts Okwudili Umenyiora, His Record Label Boss, Dilly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos by jiblotech2: 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
Earlier today we reported that Eric Many Boss and Dilly Motors CEO, Okwudili Umenyiora was arrested by Detectives attached to CID, Alagbon, over charges of attempted murder after he reportedly threatened his embattled record label act, Runtown with a gun.

LIB has obtained an exclusive video and photo of his arrest and here is in the link below;
https://www..com.ng/video-okwudili-umenyiora-arrested-police-attempted-murder-runtown/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos by Mutemenot(m): 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ok... I wish him all the best

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos by Nihilstjnr: 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
Dammit. 2nd.

isn't Dilly an ex-drugdealer anyway?

seems he's really about that life sha...

13 Likes

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos by cheddahboy(m): 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
Things dey happen for this country, some we see new ways and call it scam, the smart will see the light due to tunnel vision.

Whereever you may belong, know that people are making it.

Check my signature, register and earn from your house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
G
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos by collarfreak(m): 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
See lazy youth

3 Likes

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos by Meta4element(m): 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
n

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos by inoki247: 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
Okay.. Some of d lazy yoot.. So you want to gun down Runtown career... Just let him go with iz one typ of pattern song... Abg

5 Likes

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos by steveyoungwealth: 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
embarassed
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos by Kolapo11: 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
This run town I think Instagram likes don dey deceive am,never bite the finger that feed you...Nicca e dey fight na boss e go deal with am accordingly

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos by akum78: 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos by reubenobi(m): 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
ok
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos by AlvaroMorata(m): 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
fake
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos by Flexherbal(m): 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
Why do artists always have problems with their record label!

17 Likes

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos by Bishopsgate(m): 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
Na WA oo!!!
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
Lazy youths everywhere. No be me talk am na Buhari talk am. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos by yomalex(m): 10:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
hmm
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos by Remyboyhefty(m): 10:18pm On Apr 20, 2018
This is Yusuf.
He doesn't like to work.
He stays in a free house, eats free meals and rides a power bike all day long.
When sick, he flies a chartered or presidential plane to some of the finest hospitals to treat himself all for free.
Yusuf is a #LazyNigerianYouths
Don't be like Yusuf

78 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos by luiscarter(m): 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
This is not the first time, dude been pulling that stunt on runtown

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
Eric and his guys should free Run town already.Is it a crime for an apprentice to leave his master and blow more than his Master undecided

8 Likes

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos by jaxxy(m): 10:22pm On Apr 20, 2018
I told u the leaked ig sex tape was no hacked acc ish bt a deliberate stunt. These guys are playing a dirty game to hold down runtown to his contract. Now it's a gun. It's crazy. They shud settle this on a gentleman's agreement or go to court. It's however sad that wen artist blow they now want to end their contract unduely after execs hv invested alot

6 Likes

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos by Luckyroro(m): 10:23pm On Apr 20, 2018
Runtown is an ingrate. I have no doubt that he's talented but I have serious concerns for how he has chosen to handle this issue. For what's worth, This record label produced the Runtown that music fans all over the country and beyond know today. Why would he turn around overnight and decide to drag his destiny helpers through this ugly path of ridicule all because he wants to garner public empathy to himself. This is unfair to say the least. They should find a way of reaching a compromise without all these embarrassments. Finally, to Eric Manny and other label owners who enslave their artists with lopsided contracts, it's high time you guys applied conscience in business. How can 75-80% of an artist's intellectual proceeds be going to one man who poses as a label Boss? This is unfair and insane to say the least. This is the reason artists keep breaking lose from the shackles of your contracts and setting up their own labels even when they know they don't know and have their way around the industry. This is killing the industry. You all should have a rethink please.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos by nairaman66(m): 10:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
A shame runtown can’t even be honest with the deal he signed!! Man can’t really be trusted, can we?
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
Put the video, Lez see what happened before I can comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
quick recovery
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos by ifyalways(f): 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
Give it up for Marvins :- Artistes come and go but no scandal. . . Yet!

13 Likes

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos by tonididdy(m): 10:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
Luckyroro:
Runtown is an ingrate. I have no doubt that he's talented but I have serious concerns for how he has chosen to handle this issue. For what's worth, This record label produced the Runtown that music fans all over the country and beyond know today. Why would he turn around overnight and decide to drag his destiny helpers through this ugly path of ridicule all because he wants to garner public empathy to himself. This is unfair to say the least. They should find a way of reaching a compromise without all these embarrassments. Finally, to Eric Manny and other label owners who enslave their artists with lopsided contracts, it's high time you guys applied conscience in business. How can 75-80% of an artist's intellectual proceeds be going to one man who poses as a label Boss? This is unfair and insane to say the least. This is the reason artists keep breaking lose from the shackles of your contracts and setting up their own labels even when they know they don't know and have their way around the industry. This is killing the industry. You all should have a rethink please.
...Is this why a gun was pulled to his face ?
A threat to life because I want to remain grateful?

7 Likes

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos by Funnystatus(m): 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2018
Do you know that the Yoruba of Fuc.k is fucki and in my culture we are cautioned not to give fucki anyhow.

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos by Luckyroro(m): 10:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
tonididdy:

...Is this why a gun was pulled to his face ?
A threat to life because I want to remain grateful?
Something led to all these right? Good! Now I'm speaking of the root cause and not the gun stunts.

2 Likes

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
Lazy youths
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos by hammer6F: 10:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
So na only threaten?

Runtown run to the Police.

That boy runtown career is over.

Honour your contract man. Eric will not release you.

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos by cybriz82(m): 10:58pm On Apr 20, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
Dammit. 2nd.

isn't Dilly an ex-drugdealer anyway?

seems he's really about that life sha...

Yes you really knw d guy wella

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Started My Breasts Growing Procedure - Bobrisky / Excited Yvonne Jegede Shares Adorable New Photo After Marriage Crash / Ubi Franklin Subtly Reacts To Sandra Iheuwa’s Marriage Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.