Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Ubi Franklin Subtly Reacts To Sandra Iheuwa’s Marriage Crisis - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Subtly Reacts To Sandra Iheuwa’s Marriage Crisis (35388 Views)

Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' / Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding / Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin Subtly Reacts To Sandra Iheuwa’s Marriage Crisis by UtopiaDream: 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
Entertainment promoter Ubi Franklin has reacted to his fourth baby mama Sandra Iheuwa’s marriage crisis, Igbere TV reports.

In an Instagram post on Sunday, Sandra’s husband Steve Thompson announced that his marriage to the her cannot work. He accused her on focusing her attention on social media and not their home.

“I have to make a statement and this will be the first and the last. My marriage with Sandra cannot work again because of her too much use of social media, she doesn’t care about the home, she is bragging about how she has cooked 3 times. She blocked my sister Amara, she blocked my uncle in America, she keep fighting with everyone.

“Sandra is married for social media and not for the home. Leaves the whole place dirty, bedroom pillow on the floor most times,” he wrote in parts.

Reacting in an Instagram post on Monday, Ubi shared a popular shady meme of a man who appears to be minding his business, pretending to be reading a book but is also observing what goes on around him.

Captioning the photo, Ubi wrote: “You gerrit?”

It will be recalled that Sandra Iheuwa dragged Ubi on social media on December 15, 2021 over child support.

In a lengthy post on Instagram, the 35-year-old accused the father of her child of neglecting his financial responsibilities towards their daughter. She also warned him to stop posting the girl’s photo on Instagram.

“Do not post my daughter anywhere on your platform. You have never provided for her since she was born and up till this moment not a single kobo even when you had access to her you still didn’t bring a single kobo. You have no legal privileges or claim on my daughter. She doesn’t bare your name and your name isn’t found on her certificate,” she wrote.

The woman further threatened legal actions against Franklin over child support saying she would not allow him take the credit for raising their daughter.

Sandra is Ubi Franklin’s fourth baby mama.

Ubi Franklin has three other children from his past relationships.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYivPC6Nfbv/?utm_medium=copy_link

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6931870/sandra-iheuwas-husband-steve-thompson#109232127

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Subtly Reacts To Sandra Iheuwa’s Marriage Crisis by NwaAmaikpe: 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2022
shocked

I relate to Ubi's post. The scriptures can never lie, for it is written in the Gospel of Future
Chapter 1:1-3

"From the streets did she emerge; and to the streets she will return,
For I say unto you, she is for the Streets,
So be not weary for she shall return from whence she came.

It is a shame this man allowed himself to fall for this and make a mess of himself by wifing an item that belongs to the streets.

217 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Subtly Reacts To Sandra Iheuwa’s Marriage Crisis by michlins(m): 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2022
Fourth baby mama.

She needs deliverance aswear. Sometimes the simplest answer is the solution.

The simplest answer now is that that woman get too much baggage and wahala

7 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Subtly Reacts To Sandra Iheuwa’s Marriage Crisis by tillaman(m): 12:26pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ubi Franklin the public schlong
Fourth baby momma and still counting by Gods grace
If Chioma no take time he go make her 5th

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Subtly Reacts To Sandra Iheuwa’s Marriage Crisis by jagged44: 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
“I have to make a statement and this will be the first and the last. My marriage with Sandra cannot work again because of her too much use of social media, she doesn’t care about the home, she is bragging about how she has cooked 3 times. She blocked my sister Amara, she blocked my uncle in America, she keep fighting with everyone.
“Sandra is married for social media and not for the home. Leaves the whole place dirty, bedroom pillow on the floor most times,” he wrote in parts.

lol, this is what happens when you're married to a slay queen.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Subtly Reacts To Sandra Iheuwa’s Marriage Crisis by inoki247: 2:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
Na 6month e take the
Husband to gerrit....

6 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Subtly Reacts To Sandra Iheuwa’s Marriage Crisis by Iamdbull: 2:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
Dbull NOT on this one!!!

10 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Subtly Reacts To Sandra Iheuwa’s Marriage Crisis by Transporter20: 2:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
The dude is just a character grin
But for baby mama is just too much, na so him get raba?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrZ_veO7r1Q

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Subtly Reacts To Sandra Iheuwa’s Marriage Crisis by GboyegaD(m): 2:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
What is the pride in this baby mama charade?

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Subtly Reacts To Sandra Iheuwa’s Marriage Crisis by Eriokanmi: 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
This guy is always trending for unpleasant reasons

21 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Subtly Reacts To Sandra Iheuwa’s Marriage Crisis by Ropostic120(m): 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
It is well

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Subtly Reacts To Sandra Iheuwa’s Marriage Crisis by grayblue03: 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
Well done ooh

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Subtly Reacts To Sandra Iheuwa’s Marriage Crisis by eleojo23: 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
Many kids in adult bodies.

For every one marriage that crashes, there are ten other marriages doing well but they are not on social media.

Marriage when done correctly is a beautiful thing.

These celebrities will not ruin everything for us. sad sad

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Subtly Reacts To Sandra Iheuwa’s Marriage Crisis by fourboys: 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
Some men no just get sense... Types of girls/ladies u should NOT marry: abortionist, baby mama, girl who twerks on camera phone, girls wey don date Yahoo boys, broke girls with high taste. Na 2022 be dis make una try dey get sense sad sad

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Subtly Reacts To Sandra Iheuwa’s Marriage Crisis by meobizy(f): 2:37pm On Jan 10, 2022
She got fat after birthing a baby. If that isn’t a sign of sloth then I don’t know what is. “She fine, she fine wella,” naim you go marry am. Anything you see, take am like that.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Subtly Reacts To Sandra Iheuwa’s Marriage Crisis by fourboys: 2:37pm On Jan 10, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I relate to Ubi's post. The scriptures can never lie, for it is written in the Gospel of Future

It is a shame this man allowed himself to fall for this and make a mess of himself by wifing an item that belongs to the streets.
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ubi Franklin Subtly Reacts To Sandra Iheuwa’s Marriage Crisis by dalass(f): 2:37pm On Jan 10, 2022
[quote author=michlins post=109242425]Fourth baby mama.

She needs deliverance aswear. Sometimes the simplest answer is the solution.

The simplest answer now is that that woman get too much baggage and wahala[/quote]

And the community penis Ubi no get baggages

5 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Subtly Reacts To Sandra Iheuwa’s Marriage Crisis by nonut: 2:37pm On Jan 10, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That fatso belongs to the streets?
Re: Ubi Franklin Subtly Reacts To Sandra Iheuwa’s Marriage Crisis by gambia(m): 2:37pm On Jan 10, 2022
This guy no dey rest

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Subtly Reacts To Sandra Iheuwa’s Marriage Crisis by Salliet(m): 2:37pm On Jan 10, 2022
hmmm
Re: Ubi Franklin Subtly Reacts To Sandra Iheuwa’s Marriage Crisis by grayblue03: 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ubi sounds like an Ugep name ooohhh �
Re: Ubi Franklin Subtly Reacts To Sandra Iheuwa’s Marriage Crisis by StrikeBack(m): 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Subtly Reacts To Sandra Iheuwa’s Marriage Crisis by Shezzman: 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
Who made u Lord to judge and place anyone in "street category". Shut ur trap and move on if u don't have anything to say.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Subtly Reacts To Sandra Iheuwa’s Marriage Crisis by Bigchristo: 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
UtopiaDream:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYivPC6Nfbv/?utm_medium=copy_link

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6931870/sandra-iheuwas-husband-steve-thompson#109232127
One of the problem we have in this country is bloggers, so Ubi Franklin can’t make a post without you people dragging him into a marriage that crash? To me these are just nonsense post Nairaland Abeg post us better thing

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Subtly Reacts To Sandra Iheuwa’s Marriage Crisis by DropsMic(m): 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
Hmm
Re: Ubi Franklin Subtly Reacts To Sandra Iheuwa’s Marriage Crisis by kosof98220: 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
Damn niggar
Re: Ubi Franklin Subtly Reacts To Sandra Iheuwa’s Marriage Crisis by Miokis(m): 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=109242421] shocked

[Senior man I hail,Zeh for you]
Re: Ubi Franklin Subtly Reacts To Sandra Iheuwa’s Marriage Crisis by ecomalchemist(m): 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
V

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stonebwoy Pulls Out Gun During Fight With Shatta Wale At VGMA20 (video) / Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” / Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.