Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians (33442 Views)

Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic / Bike Accident: Yusuf Buhari Is Doing Better - Zahra Buhari Indimi / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by pedel: 11:47am On Apr 21, 2018
Get your facts right. I am sure you saw how fayose advertised Buhari's obituary in dailys.
Ffk, okupe, AIT documentaries.
Don't be a lazy yoot, do your research.
I neither support APC nor PDP; I don't have to.
The politicians can do what they like with the country; afterall the they have people to defend and fight for them online.

Reference:

The APC legalised such in the run up to 2015. Calumny is now legal campaign tender.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by uba1991: 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
dia is nothing d PIGS cannot do to av power back. But GOD pass them,no more room for corruption
Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by jacyhelen(f): 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
diebuhari1:
We Yoruba muslims believe IPOB is responsible for this.

And all the Yoloba Hediots are also Lazy!!!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by lexy2014: 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
Earthbound:
The president's children were educated abroad and whether we like it or not, are more sophisticated than the average Nigerian youth, the likes of who created that page and posted that trash hoping the likes of him/her will fall for it.

The above is an example of a compound complex sentence. grin grin
they schooled abroad u say? Y not in Nigeria? How did buhari achieve that and y didnt they school in Nigeria? I thought buhari said we should patronise made in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by CSTR1003: 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
There is nothing likable about buhari and his family.

Absolutely nothing.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by ja2ken(m): 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
farem:

How would you have handled it differently? If it's ignored, you would say it's because it's true.

This attempt died on arrival. "Children of God" from a slave of allah? It's was not well planned!

Bmc spotted..

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by SoapQueen(f): 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2018
CaptJeffry:
I knew this would follow. Liars grin

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by rusher14: 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
pedel:
Get your facts right. I am sure you saw how fayose advertised Buhari's obituary in dailys.
Ffk, okupe, AIT documentaries.
Don't be a lazy yoot, do your research.
I neither support APC nor PDP; I don't have to.
The politicians can do what they like with the country; afterall the they have people to defend and fight for them online.

They would soon call you BMC.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by rusher14: 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
ja2ken:

Bmc spotted..

Quite predictable.
Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by 77up(m): 1:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
diebuhari1:
We Yoruba muslims believe IPOB is responsible for this.
speak for yourself f00l undecided
Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by gregkuika: 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2018
Same Nigerians crying that government of MBurahi is the worst government are same Nigerians that will stupidly vote him back into power come 2019. Some Nigerians in UK protested against MBuhari when he was elected but now he has made it clear he will be running for 2019, some Nigerians in UK had agreed in buying MBuhari's form to contest come 2019. We are just being played like draft.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by brodalokie: 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
So it is truly a family affair? I wonder what happened to my own. I just dey jealous nor mind me grin

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by victorazyvictor(m): 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2018
okachie1:
Hahahahahhahaha grin grin Nigeria has turned turned to cinema

Just like am in Silverbird grin

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by callthefred: 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
pedel:
A lucky idiot who was a president when your father was your age and still your own president. Don't you think he knows how to become a president than you?
Try to address old people in a way to reflect how your parents brought you up.
By the way, I don't support Buhari or any political party.

Mind you not everyone would be interested in politics and for someone to become a president hasn't exactly proven that they have better IQ. Those who have left greater landmarks around the world were never politicians. For you to understand, PMB is a public figure living on public money and as such I can insult him because I feed him. It's obvious you're a member of the BMC which isn't entirely wrong but to attack the messenger instead of the message shows you're not intellectually upright enough for me to engage in a debate.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by farem: 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2018
ja2ken:

Bmc spotted..

Be reasonable and understand what I wrote . I am not on that lane

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by GuntersChain(m): 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2018
Never knew that office of the president daughter exist, to even have a spokesman to the office.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by OlaminiyiT(m): 8:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
Congrats pals. bUHARI is gone, for bad actually. his bad. tho.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by pedel: 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
Apart from ranting on nairaland, can you show us how well you have done with your life?
Now that you claim to to be the one feeding the president, I hope you are feeding well yourself. Tell us what you have for lunch today.
Stop thinking with your arse. Stop wasting time on nairaland and Facebook.
Go and buy books, start with books that help you improve the quality of your thinking.
It's foolish to hide behind keyboards and be calling people names.
I doubt if you see me in real life you will be able to ask me for a handshake.
Please learn to be respectful. Your future depends on your social intelligence.

callthefred:

Mind you not everyone would be interested in politics and for someone to become a president hasn't exactly proven that they have better IQ. Those who have left greater landmarks around the world were never politicians. For you to understand, PMB is a public figure living on public money and as such I can insult him because I feed him. It's obvious you're a member of the BMC which isn't entirely wrong but to attack the messenger instead of the message shows you're not intellectually upright enough for me to engage in a debate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Tinubu Approves Adjustment Of 25% Peculiar Allowance For Health Worker / Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office / Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.