Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Let Say Tomorrow Is Our Election Who Will Have Your Vote? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Say Tomorrow Is Our Election Who Will Have Your Vote? (2106 Views)

Governorship Election: Who Is Osun State Next Governor? (Photos) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Ekiti State? / Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Say Tomorrow Is Our Election Who Will Have Your Vote? by Dasini: 12:52am On Apr 26, 2018
buhari
Re: Let Say Tomorrow Is Our Election Who Will Have Your Vote? by activistjohnny(m): 7:14am On Apr 26, 2018
Cromagnon:
no he's not
why?
Re: Let Say Tomorrow Is Our Election Who Will Have Your Vote? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
To be sincere, I can deduce from this poll dt people support Sowore to President Muhammadu Buhari. But , I want us to know is dt all these people change when they get this position. Are they not the Same?
Re: Let Say Tomorrow Is Our Election Who Will Have Your Vote? by Cromagnon: 8:10pm On May 16, 2018
activistjohnny:
why?
unserious demeanour(looks like he's just doing it for fun)
unserious utterances(100k minimum wage)
lack of actions(no party structure)
Re: Let Say Tomorrow Is Our Election Who Will Have Your Vote? by Nobody: 4:27am On Jul 21, 2018
Dasini:
buhari

Ok
Re: Let Say Tomorrow Is Our Election Who Will Have Your Vote? by amaechi1: 6:41am On Jul 21, 2018
MONITZ:
All those who said they would vote Buhari haven't had their brains reconfigured by all the useless statements this Daura man has continually used used to describe the youths of this country whenever he is off the shores of Nigeria, u guys should continue until the country collapses on everyone and this "fake " messiah...
If this question were to be an exam you have failed. The OP only expects you to type a figure not do a narrative with insults.

Anyway 1.
Re: Let Say Tomorrow Is Our Election Who Will Have Your Vote? by Oblang(m): 7:18am On Jul 21, 2018
banre:
how do people think sef The level of gullibility among the youth escapes me. so after all the misfired shots buhari has taken in this government some foolish youths still wanna vote for him?? he's gradually turning this country into a shipwreck and no matter what happens he's gonna jump ship. From bad governance to hate speech to terrible statements abt the country e.g calling the youths lazy, helping ghana to fight corruption, blaming libyans for security issues, blaming the opposition party and previous government for his incompetence, vehemently spewing trash @ every chance he gets in and out of the country. [i mean] after all these some youths and some people would still vote the fossil?? it escapes me.

U never see anything. The simple question is who will u vote, u are busy attacking others who made their choice. Anyway mine is Buhari again and again. Anyone who doesn't like that is free to hug a 5000mw hydroelectric power plant...
Re: Let Say Tomorrow Is Our Election Who Will Have Your Vote? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 21, 2018
There are 40 comments and 37 of them are supporting Buhari - this therefore is no contest.

I would also vote 1. Buhari

1 Like

Re: Let Say Tomorrow Is Our Election Who Will Have Your Vote? by justtoodark: 8:38am On Jul 21, 2018
this question is getting boring,,,we are not concentrating on next elections....why do you people bother soo much...?

elections will come and go and the circle continues...our own is to get the best deal....

you just want to hear us say,we will not vote buhari....thats all...

guess what...?....most nigerians dont care about buhari....buhari will come and go like the rest before him...

we just want a good deal....
Re: Let Say Tomorrow Is Our Election Who Will Have Your Vote? by orisa37: 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2018
None of The above. I value either Osinbajo/Saraki for APC or Saraki/Ekweremadu for joint Party
Re: Let Say Tomorrow Is Our Election Who Will Have Your Vote? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 22, 2018
orisa37:
None of The above. I value either Osinbajo/Saraki for APC or
Saraki/Ekweremadu for joint Party

Ehen ehen!
Re: Let Say Tomorrow Is Our Election Who Will Have Your Vote? by 7lives: 8:20am On Jul 22, 2018
banre:
how do people think sef The level of gullibility among the youth escapes me. so after all the misfired shots buhari has taken in this government some foolish youths still wanna vote for him?? he's gradually turning this country into a shipwreck and no matter what happens he's gonna jump ship. From bad governance to hate speech to terrible statements abt the country e.g calling the youths lazy, helping ghana to fight corruption, blaming libyans for security issues, blaming the opposition party and previous government for his incompetence, vehemently spewing trash @ every chance he gets in and out of the country. [i mean] after all these some youths and some people would still vote the fossil?? it escapes me.

You better throw those handkerchiefs away and get yourself a VERY BIG TOWEL.
Buhari till 2023.
Re: Let Say Tomorrow Is Our Election Who Will Have Your Vote? by Mantain(m): 8:59am On Jul 22, 2018
Re: Let Say Tomorrow Is Our Election Who Will Have Your Vote? by orisa37: 9:36am On Jul 22, 2018
While APC is wasting Time to appreciate the invaluable gift, skill and Knowledge in Osinbajo and the understanding and experience in Saraki,
The Mixed Parties under the able and Skilful Leadership of GOWON, OBJ, IBB, GEJ AND FALAE should immediately grab Saraki/Ekweremadu in a free and fair election and hoist the unbreakable duo on Nigeria to replace this insensitive Government.
Re: Let Say Tomorrow Is Our Election Who Will Have Your Vote? by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 26, 2018
orisa37:
While APC is wasting Time to appreciate the invaluable gift, skill and Knowledge in Osinbajo and the understanding and experience in Saraki,
The Mixed Parties under the able and Skilful Leadership of GOWON, OBJ, IBB, GEJ AND FALAE should immediately grab Saraki/Ekweremadu in a free and fair election and hoist the unbreakable duo on Nigeria to replace this insensitive Government.
Re: Let Say Tomorrow Is Our Election Who Will Have Your Vote? by Bizibi(m): 8:39am On Sep 26, 2018
banre:
well,many of them on nairaland are clear dummies, so there is nothing new about them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose Asked Us To Pick N1.2b In Akure Airport – Bank Staff / 2019 Election: APC Loses Zamfara State! / Prepare For Prolonged Nationwide Strike, NLC Tells Nigerians (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.