Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Introducing: “connecttoby”, A Digital Agency That Creates Websites For Business - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Introducing: “connecttoby”, A Digital Agency That Creates Websites For Business (1352 Views)

AI Agents Creates Websites, Videos, Voiceovers, Art, Images, Ad Copies / Can You Please Recommend A Digital Skill For Me? / I Am Looking For Software That Creates Landing Pages, Where Do I Go? Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introducing: “connecttoby”, A Digital Agency That Creates Websites For Business by Uzy47(m): 1:25am On Apr 21, 2018
In this era of fast advancement in technology, a business can't afford to ignore the potentials of technological advancements on its business. We at CONNECTTOBY intend to harness these potentials in creating online solutions for businesses and individuals to seamlessly link business up, reducing the redundancy of information and ensuring the accuracy and integrity of data and information.

WHAT YOU NEED: Brand/Organizational Sites,  Personal Profile Website,  E-Commerce Site, Blogs, Web Portals, Social Networks and more. 

Additionally, we Re-Design, Code,  Re-Modify and Run Maintenance for already developed websites. 

We work with the following core technologies:

PHP: This is the serverside programming language that will handle all serverside requests and manipulation of data.

MySQL: This is the database engine that will be used to store all data in an optimised manner that is easy to retrieve and update.

HTML & CSS & JavaScript: These three technologies will be used for the user interface presentation and structure.

AJAX: This will be used for asynchronous server requests in specific areas of the portal

Linux: This is the operating system that will power the servers

http://47vibez.com.ng/tswaggz-banks-aiye-prod-by-kentee/

(1) (Reply)

Warri Developers Meetup / Programming...help A Starter!! / How I Feel After Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.