Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Nigerian Lady Accuses Taxify Of Doing Nothing About Her Friend’s Assault Case - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Accuses Taxify Of Doing Nothing About Her Friend’s Assault Case (7443 Views)

Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Duping Her Sexually And Financially In Lagos / Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Taxify Of Doing Nothing About Her Friend’s Assault Case by inyingisky(f): 6:04am On Apr 21, 2018
[quote author=crismark post=66892223]nonsense!!! ur friend shuld go nd treat herself...
and tell her to mind her use of words to strangers.

You'r just an idiot to try blind coating this abuse....someone is trying to get justice on assaulte nd all you cn do is act like uneducated.....pray you dnt get into the wrong hands of justice
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Taxify Of Doing Nothing About Her Friend’s Assault Case by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 21, 2018
At the end they’ll investigate and see that she’s lying about stuff. Why ladies everytime? Don’t they assault guys too?? Cos I haven’t heard Same with Dorcas Fapson or whatever... At the end, the whole crap was just some silly exaggerated misunderstanding between two adult goats. No justification for this mess but she should give us the full story so justice takes it’s full course on the case. And if the dude actually did this, he’s a coward. Ladies with bad mouth, please watch what comes out of your trap, before madu e tié gi ihe tinker kürü pan smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Taxify Of Doing Nothing About Her Friend’s Assault Case by Godyke(m): 7:08am On Apr 21, 2018
Am surprised she refused to include rape and attempted ritual on her. Maybe she forgot. Daughters of Portiphar's wife all over the place.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Taxify Of Doing Nothing About Her Friend’s Assault Case by mitchyy(f): 7:22am On Apr 21, 2018
Another one.

We can't just assume every assault accusation by a lady is a lie. Its best to hear from both parties before we start dishing out insults.

I agree people need to learn to respect uber/taxify drivers. Not all of them are paupers. Even a pauper should also be respected.
Some of the drivers also lack courtesy. I almost reported one this week who was almost accusing me or giving him wrong direction. He wasted 30mins of my time arguing with me and shouting that my address is not correct until he realized he didn't look properly. He later apologized profusely. I knew he will later apologize after realizing his mistake so I was calm all through.
It takes patience to deal with situations with strangers. Everything doesn't have to lead to a quarrel or a fight or an abuse.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Taxify Of Doing Nothing About Her Friend’s Assault Case by PHIPEX(m): 7:24am On Apr 21, 2018
So sad to hear you were beaten, if you have enough evidence go-to the police.

Very easy to run to social media, someone with a registered identity stole your phone and you don't know where taxify office is? It's either you are lying or entirely ignorant.

Always the first to rant online but sometimes if you hear how some ladies react and insult people they think they have control over you will be shocked. How can he deliberately go offline and at the same time charge you 6k? Besides, with the knowledge I have, it's taxify that will give you a receipt and not the driver so why request a receipt from the driver?
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Taxify Of Doing Nothing About Her Friend’s Assault Case by oilofgladness1(m): 7:41am On Apr 21, 2018
dominique:

So they cooked up this elaborate lie just to nail a guy, are you listening the yourself at all. Would you be saying this if the robbery victim was a male
shut up there...
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Taxify Of Doing Nothing About Her Friend’s Assault Case by Aweboyaweboy: 8:04am On Apr 21, 2018
very Incoherent story. how did you get his pic, whr is ur trip log from the taxify App, who will take a trip from somolu to magodo for 6k......A trip of Max 1,800 to 2,400 with traffic o.

Before a driver can decide to go offline it must be with the riders tacit consent......in short u dey lie and taxify owes u Nada becos the trip was done outside the app which was done at ur own risk.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Taxify Of Doing Nothing About Her Friend’s Assault Case by ipobarecriminals: 8:17am On Apr 21, 2018
sad the bastard is in HOT SOUP.
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Taxify Of Doing Nothing About Her Friend’s Assault Case by ajanxx(m): 8:37am On Apr 21, 2018
bigtt76:
Very sad the way some ladies are treating hail app cab drivers. Not all of these guys are the usual illiterate drivers we used to know... Treat them with respect. Some are professionals working but running a side hustle don't insult or abuse them because you feel you can report them if they respond back at you.

Why always women? Why are guys not experiencing same? We need to check our attitude to these drivers.. They are human too. angry

So true,when ever am feeling low on spirit and I still have to drive,I simply decline request from d female folks.They just make u hate d job, it takes a lot of discipline and maturity to handle a lot of dem.Like u asked y ladies?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Taxify Of Doing Nothing About Her Friend’s Assault Case by yemre: 9:31am On Apr 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

that's one of their problem...
instead of reporting to the police. they'll report on social media, what do they expect

this is exactly how Dorcas fapson did, instead of reporting to the police she went on snapchat to edit pics, beautify them and was saying trash there(she even posted an edited video)
As for me, I just believe the whole thing was a lie! If not, someone that is traceable , who has his info registered did such and there was no police report and pixs captured at the scene of the incident, only a friend of hers whom she must have lied to by packaging the story in order to sound as if she was the victim was now the one going online after some days to post nonsense!

Tho, I wasn't there, neither do I know the guy but God will judge. Seems she intends to run d guy down probably because they had misunderstanding along d way!

Let me not just talk!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Taxify Of Doing Nothing About Her Friend’s Assault Case by LegitGirl(f): 11:46am On Apr 21, 2018
mikeogb:
the story sounds true, it takes taxify 3 weeks to respond to their mails,, had a sour experience last month and they have not responded to me, booked a ride on the mainland, orile to ikoyi, the stupid driver after delaying me called to say hes stuck in traffic or whatever..that he will cancel, i said okay, had to enter a cab only for me to realize that this fraudulent driver started the trip, infact DRIVING TO DESTINATION, was in my taxify page, called the driver, he did not pick and of course cant cancel from my end,, only for taxify to charge my card whooping sum of N2900 when the bastard finally decided to end journey. up till now, taxify never respond to me,, the keep churning out angry looking drivers and my mind i be like,, did anyone force you to be a taxify driver... so much fraud and hate in this country

Something similar happened to me last week...the driver took long routes throughout the journey and was making frivolous stops and phone calls. At the end in the day, I was charged 7400, for a trip that ought not to have been more than 3500. I mailed Taxify...till this day, they are yet to respond.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Taxify Of Doing Nothing About Her Friend’s Assault Case by Godyke(m): 10:04am On Apr 22, 2018
To the best of my knowledge on how Taxify operates, there is no such thing as offline trip. Doing so is strictly an arrangement or agreement between the driver and the rider. Negotiations for such trip is done before it commences and no receipt is issued unless if such is part of the agreement between them. No online in-app trip can be converted to offline during a trip by the driver just as card trips cannot be converted to cash based on driver's request. If such situation arises, it is only the covered distance (that is if any) that will be recorded and receipted for by Taxify. Whatever that transpires between the two parties afterwards is strictly at their own risk. In the nutshell, no offline trip can be done without the consent of the rider. Taxify cannot be dragged into this as they have backlog issues to trash.

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Kidnapped Seminarians Regain Freedom In Kaduna / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes / How Has The Strike By Judicial Workers Affected You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.