Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

. - Politics (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (587026 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by basilo101: 10:06pm On Oct 08, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

Nice hospital. This is something we have failed to ask the governments of Abia, Enugu and Ebonyi. What are these 3 states' governments doing in the Educational and health sectors of their states.
See this mofo. Do you know Enugu at all?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
basilo101:

You sound like afonja

loooooooooooooool
They have started again with this Afonja thing. I am not only Afonja, I'm Afonja + Nupe + Kanuri
lol

1 Like

Re: . by pazienza(m): 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
basilo101:

He's looking for means to unleash his numerous impostor monikers here, and start another round of bashing of Enugu, Ebonyi, Imo and Abia.
Don't take the bait.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by superlightning: 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
basilo101:

Maybe he wants to start dick measuring again.

He is free to do so. If he misbehaves, he eats dirt.

Constructive criticism are welcome though.
Re: . by BankeSmalls(f): 10:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
Chiwude:
The Igbo nation knows it's people and our people know us. We know the Asaba people for instance nay Enuani's and they too know us. They will never betray us and we'll always accept them into our midst. Dino melaye for your information are proud Yorubas, thought being in kogi state, they've never denied the Yorubas unlike saraki and his Ilorin people who deny Yoruba constantly. It's similar to the Enuani's acceptance to being Igbo an opposite to the Ikwerre's for instance.
Please do not quote me again if you still want to carry everybody that ties two wrapper is Igbo on your head.
Ngozi and Pat Utomi are Igbo and we support them, Wike and Secondus are not Igbo and their people should fight for them when the time comes, not us. We only fight for our own, our own on the Okonjo-Iweala's and not the Wike's.

Of course I see you trying hard, even harder than the Ikwerres to help them deny their Igboness everyday. Kudos, Wike will be very proud of you. Why is it that I don't see you helping Bukola Deny His yorubaness everyday, did Wike employ you?

2 Likes

Re: . by basilo101: 10:10pm On Oct 08, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Is Borromeo a government hospital?

Meanwhile, Enugu has bigger Missionary hospitals, and some private ones like Niger Foundation.
This is the same man that said enugu has no flyover.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Is Borromeo a government hospital?

Meanwhile, Enugu has bigger Missionary hospitals, and some private ones like Niger Foundation.

Education in Enugu nkor? Ebonyi and Abia nkor? Our governors ehh

2 Likes

Re: . by BankeSmalls(f): 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

loooooooooooooool
They have started again with this Afonja thing. I am not only Afonja, I'm Afonja + Nupe + Kanuri
lol

Wao! Didn't know your Nupe too.
Re: . by basilo101: 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2018
superlightning:

Maybe he wants to start dick measuring again.

He is free to do so. If he misbehaves, he eats dirt.

Constructive criticism are welcome though.
Lol
Re: . by basilo101: 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

Its like you don't know that this is Africa? If these our politicians get into those positions like that guy mentioned earlier, they will never mention Biafra ever again, even now that we have not gotten the VP and Presidential seats, our governors are still working hand in hand with the commissioners of police to arrest massob and IPOB members, imagine the terror that will befall anyone that will mention Biafra when we finally get the Presidency with all that salary, allowance and power? If you become the president of Nigeria tomorrow, will you breakup this country? Don't lie ooo lol
Kanu should join politics. He can't fight from outside
Re: . by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
basilo101:

don't use my insult against me ooo.
What is in Enugu? mtcheeeew
I have seen decent schools ( non private ) majorly in Anambra and IMO and I'm also impressed with the 5 operational new general hostipals built by the Okorocha lead administration in IMO added to the old existing general hospitals and new emergency centres in Owerri and also the missionary hospitals and schools in Anambra. Ebonyi and Abia are sleeping.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by basilo101: 10:17pm On Oct 08, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku:
Ladies and gentlemen, Biko, concerning this VP position, I want to ask :
Politically, Is Ngozi Okonjo Iweala SE or SS?

Very important.
She took Abia slot in all her former appointments because that is where her husband is from

2 Likes

Re: . by BankeSmalls(f): 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku:
Ladies and gentlemen, Biko, concerning this VP position, I want to ask :
Politically, Is Ngozi Okonjo Iweala SE or SS?

Very important.

Is Bianca Ojukwu Anambra or Enugu?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Of course I see you trying hard, even harder than the Ikwerres to help them deny their Igboness everyday. Kudos, Wike will be very proud of you. Why is it that I don't see you helping Bukola Deny His yorubaness everyday, did Wike employ you?

wetin concern us with yorubaness? Whether saraki accepts his yorubaness or not, that is of zero importance in Igboland.
Re: . by superlightning: 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

I have seen decent schools ( non private ) majorly in Anambra and IMO and I'm also impressed with the 5 operational new general hostipals built by the Okorocha lead administration in IMO added to the old existing general hospitals and new emergency centres in Owerri and also the missionary hospitals and schools in Anambra. Ebonyi and Abia are sleeping.

Since you have already "figured it out", why still asking?

Mtcheeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 08, 2018
pazienza:

IPOB would relegate to the background and even kill all Igbo interests, in furtile effort to woo Igbophobic groups down South into their heterogeneous Biafra.

IPOB by this stance are constituting themselves, enemies of the Igbo nation.

They better take a U turn before it's too late.
IPOB seems not to ever want to backtrack on their one east blunder. Listen to Uche Mefor and you see him keep repeating such Nnamdi Kanu stance. I won't be surprised if IPOB is sponsored by the SS to water Igbo political might and gift them our slot. IPOB are the cause of the political apathy you see in the east. I was talking to an Agbor boy yesterday and he ignorantly was pushing for the SW VP agenda and showing me useless voters statistics in the SW as against the SE as a valid point. He showed me a useless article written by a Yoruba and posted in the Ika Facebook page. I was angry with him but I didn't insult him but only countered his arguments with facts, till the scales fell off his eyes. Even till now he is stupidly against the VP going to the Igbo nation. He is lost already and a fool for that matter.
The point is that the SS minorities seems to benefitting from IPOB daft voters apathy stance in the SE since the emergence of GEJ. It's time we take our rightful place before it dawn clearly on us. By then it will be to late. If I was told that the bargaining chip of the Igbo nation will dwindle this fast in the space of 10 years, I won't have believe it. All thanks to the anti-Igbo agenda of MASSOB, BZM and IPOB.
The Igbo nation must wake up and take it's rightful place. Enough is Enough!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by superlightning: 10:20pm On Oct 08, 2018
basilo101:

She took Abia slot in all her former appointments because that is where her husband is from

She is taking abia slot. This woman is smart eh....
Re: . by BankeSmalls(f): 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

Damn, I can bet my pancake box that this is Abagworo.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Wao! Didn't know your Nupe too.
mumu lol
Re: . by pazienza(m): 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2018
Chiwude:
IPOB seems not to ever want to backtrack on their one east blunder. Listen to Uche Mefor and you see him keep repeating such Nnamdi Kanu stance. I won't be surprised if IPOB is sponsored by the SS to water Igbo political might and gift them our slot. IPOB are the cause of the political apathy you see in the east. I was talking to an Agbor boy yesterday and he ignorantly was pushing for the SW VP agenda and showing me useless voters statistics in the SW as against the SE as a valid point. He showed me a useless article written by a Yoruba and posted in the Ika Facebook page. I was angry with him but I didn't insult him but only countered his arguments with facts, till the scales fell off his eyes. Even till now he is stupidly against the VP going to the Igbo nation. He is lost already and a fool for that matter.
The point is that the SS minorities seems to benefitting from IPOB daft voters apathy stance in the SE since the emergence of GEJ. It's time we take our rightful place before it dawn clearly on us. By then it will be to late. If I was told that the bargaining chip of the Igbo nation will dwindle this fast in the space of 10 years, I won't have believe it. All thanks to the anti-Igbo agenda of MASSOB, BZM and IPOB.

Well said.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Damn, I can bet my pancake box that this is Abagworo.

Re: . by pazienza(m): 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
superlightning:

She is taking abia slot. This woman is smart eh....

She is Abian now. Her husband and Children are Abians.
She has legitimate claim to Abia, going by Igbo tradition.

3 Likes

Re: . by BankeSmalls(f): 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
Chiwude:

IPOB is still alive and kicking. Great news.

2 Likes

Re: . by BankeSmalls(f): 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

mumu lol
Has it turned to insult yet, can't debate me?

1 Like

Re: . by basilo101: 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

You clearly sound like someone whose knowledge of SE is 100% based on nairaland pictures

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by superlightning: 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2018
pazienza:

She is Abian now. Her husband and Children are Abians.
She has legitimate claim to Abia, going by Igbo tradition.

I know. That's why I acknowledge her smartness in using the slot maximally.
Re: . by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
basilo101:

This is the same man that said enugu has no flyover.

I don't even know whether he has any knowledge of SE at all.

Granted that we are not where we should be, but to get there, you have to know where you are first.
How can Sb see a pic of Borromeo Hospital and start tagging Enugu of all places? Is Enugu lacking in health facilities of Borromeo type?
Enugu is one state small private hospitals hardly proliferate cos of the presence of big missionary and private ones, which people usually patronize.

However, there is a difference between having these hospitals and access to basic health care statewide , I mean government owned facilities, they are much needed in the rural areas.
The primary health centres in both Enugu and Anambra aren't functioning optimally.
The secondary health centres function in only few localities ( Nsukka, Onitsha, Udi, Agbani, Poly Clinic {Enugu } and are usually overwhelmed .
This is the situation at hand and it's sth we have to work on.

I don't know much about other SE states tho.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
BankeSmalls:

IPOB is still alive and kicking. Great news.

IPOB should go and sleep. Massob has more mature minds that those emotional IPOB members. The moment Massob made it clear that Biafra can be made up of only Igbo land if the Niger deltans refuse to join, my love for massob increased because IPOB is a group filled with ignorant people.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Has it turned to insult yet, can't debate me?
oh, you want a debate? Oya na.
Re: . by pazienza(m): 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
superlightning:

I know. That's why I acknowledge her smartness in using the slot maximally.

You don't.

There is no smartness in one using what is one's.
How can an Abian be smart for using Abia slot. Are you listening to yourself?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by BankeSmalls(f): 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

IPOB should go and sleep. Massob has more mature minds that those emotional IPOB members. The moment Massob made it clear that Biafra can be made up of only Igbo land if the Niger deltans refuse to join, my love for massob increased because IPOB is a group filled with ignorant people.

For your own group Mr Armchair critic.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
basilo101:

You clearly sound like someone whose knowledge of SE is 100% based on nairaland pictures

not just nairaland, I follow community reports on Channels TV and TVC that is why I know that the pictures you guys post here are not really portraying the true conditions of things in Igbo land especially in those 3 states I mentioned earlier.

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.