Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

. - Politics (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (586031 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Is Bianca Ojukwu Anambra or Enugu?
How does this answer my question?
Is NOI representing SE or SS?
Re: . by superlightning: 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
pazienza:

You don't.

There is no smartness in one using what is one's.
How can an Abian be smart for using Abia slot. Are you listening to yourself?

Is it my English that is your problem or what? Sorry o.

Is umuahia not my hometown?

A lot of women shy away from such, but she didn't. By that she is FAVOURED BOTH BY SE AND SS..... Kapish?
Re: . by basilo101: 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku:

I don't even know whether he has any knowledge of SE at all.

Granted that we are not where we should be, but to get there, you have to know where you are first.
How can Sb see a pic of Borromeo Hospital and start tagging Enugu of all places? Is Enugu lacking in health facilities of Borromeo type?
Enugu is one state small private hospitals hardly proliferate cos of the presence of big missionary and private ones, which people usually patronize.

However, there is a difference between having these hospitals and access to basic health care statewide , I mean government owned facilities, they are much needed in the rural areas.
The primary health centres in both Enugu and Anambra aren't functioning optimally.
The secondary health centres function in only few localities ( Nsukka, Onitsha, Udi, Agbani, Poly Clinic {Enugu } and are usually overwhelmed .
This is the situation at hand and it's sth we have to work on.

I don't know much about other SE states tho.
Park Lane can compete favorably among state owned hospitals nationwide
Re: . by BankeSmalls(f): 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

not just nairaland, I follow community reports on Channels TV and TVC that is why I know that the pictures you guys post here is not really portraying the true conditions of things in Igbo land especially in those 3 states I mentioned earlier.

Igbo Community reports from afonja stations? grin lollzzz

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by hammer6F: 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
pazienza:

Uche Secondus is an Andoni man.
Google about Andoni people.
And I learnt Uche means different thing in Andoni language.
Andoni people today are proud members of Ijaw National bodies and associations in Nigeria, including IYC.

That is to be expected in view of their geographical location on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean with the Ijaws.

The Ijaws are gunning for igboid speakers and hoping to extend up north into the east.

This Oil River map looks like a middle finger to the Igbos up North.(up ur ass kinda thing)

Are we just going to allow them walk away with igboid speaking groups?

Or are u in doubt of the ethnicity of Oil Rivers State? If so, let me tell u now that it is Ijaw State.

Re: . by onuebonyi: 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ngozi name those hospitals in Enugu state of Borromew standard with pictures. Borromew is a Govt/Mission hospital.

As for primary healthcare centers almost all the communities in Anambra has one or two well equipped ones in each community. The same with secondary healthcare centers. You can say that the ones in Enugu state are not functioning optimally, and not generalising it.

InyinyaAgbaOku:

I don't even know whether he has any knowledge of SE at all.

Granted that we are not where we should be, but to get there, you have to know where you are first.
How can Sb see a pic of Borromeo Hospital and start tagging Enugu of all places? Is Enugu lacking in health facilities of Borromeo type?
Enugu is one state small private hospitals hardly proliferate cos of the presence of big missionary and private ones, which people usually patronize.

However, there is a difference between having these hospitals and access to basic health care statewide , I mean government owned facilities, they are much needed in the rural areas.
The primary health centres in both Enugu and Anambra aren't functioning optimally.
The secondary health centres function in only few localities ( Nsukka, Onitsha, Udi, Agbani, Poly Clinic {Enugu } and are usually overwhelmed .
This is the situation at hand and it's sth we have to work on.

I don't know much about other SE states tho.
Re: . by basilo101: 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

not just nairaland, I follow community reports on Channels TV and TVC that is why I know that the pictures you guys post here are not really portraying the true conditions of things in Igbo land especially in those 3 states I mentioned earlier.
Lol. No wonder you said there are no flyovers in Enugu. Using TV to debate with someone on ground? You be afonja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Igbo Community reports from afonja stations? grin lollzzz

Biased statement again. Channels is owned by onye Edo and more than half of its workers in its Lagos headquarters are Igbos, you can Google search their staff strength.

3 Likes

Re: . by BankeSmalls(f): 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
hammer6F:

That is to be expected in view of their geographical location on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean with the Ijaws.

The Ijaws are gunning for igboid speakers and hoping to extend up north into the east.

This Oil River map looks[b] like a middle finger to the Igbos up North.(up ur ass kinda thing[/b])

Are we just going to allow them walk away if igboid speaking groups?

Or are u in doubt of the ethnicity of Oil Rivers State? If so, let me tell u now that it is Ijaw State.

The middle finger is to you who discovered it.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
basilo101:

Lol. No wonder you said there are no flyovers in Enugu. Using TV to debate with someone on ground? You be afonja

Someone on ground? Spyder is the person I know that is in the east, all these other monikers are deceiving themselves not me.
Re: . by basilo101: 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

Biased statement again. Channels is owned by onye Edo and more than half of its workers in its Lagos headquarters are Igbos, you can Google search their staff strength.
TV man. Well done
Re: . by hammer6F: 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
BankeSmalls:

The middle finger is to you who discovered it.

lollz! Wen i saw it, it looked funny inbetween Anioma, Imo and Anambra.

Asari Dokubo might have been the brains behind that state becos, the person certainly had a sense of humor.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

Channels is a biased station just like TVC against Igbo interest. Only that TVC are extremist. Believe these stations at your own detriment.
Re: . by BankeSmalls(f): 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
onuebonyi:
Ngozi name those hospitals in Enugu state of Borromew standard with pictures. Borromew is a Govt/Mission hospital.

As for primary healthcare centers almost all the communities in Anambra has one or two well equipped ones in each community. The same with secondary healthcare centers. You can say that the ones in Enugu state are not functioning optimally, and not generalising it.

As usual, this one comes to clash states among each other to try provoke some people, no bi your mates dey build hospitals? What have you ever started?

1 Like

Re: . by pazienza(m): 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
hammer6F:

This Oil River map looks like a middle finger to the Igbos up North.

Are we just going to allow them walk away if igboid speaking groups?

If those Igbophobic Igboids want to join Ijaws in oil Rivers, then we should respect their choice and wish them well. As strong as Germany is, there are still native German speakers who are Italians by nationality today.
Let's not even talk about Austrians. You don't see an average German worrying about those groups, because they have made the best of what they have, they have transformed Germany into the biggest economy in Europe.
If we do same for Igboland, we wouldn't have to worry what those groups are doing for themselves.

See brother, you can't save everyone. We have all we need in SE to form a prosperous nation.
It's operation Noah's ark. Nobody/group would be begged to join.

7 Likes

Re: . by Xander85: 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
BankeSmalls:

I hear you are the most intelligent man in this room, churning out pages upon pages of Igbo defence even to the detriment of your job and happiness, you will be remembered as a long story writer and rewarded with a speech writer position to the greatest, Nnamdi Kanu . Stay awake for a few more days and keep writing, your reward from IPOB is very near.

You always yarn cra.p!

If this thread stresses you out so much, as is apparent from your constant snapping at contributors to this thread, then simply stop clicking on it!

1 Like

Re: . by basilo101: 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

Someone on ground? Spyder is the person I know that is in the east, all these other monikers are deceiving themselves not me.
Pictures of Park Lane by Spyder id on this thread. You van as well use the way you did on flyover issue
Re: . by superlightning: 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
BankeSmalls:

As usual, this one comes to clash states among each other to try provoke some people, no bi your mates dey build hospitals? What have you ever started?

Mehn......that was classic....lol

1 Like

Re: . by onuebonyi: 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
But the person i quoted also came to clash states going by her comment. Anu mpama what have achieved in your life than running upandan on this thread.

BankeSmalls:

Re: . by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
hammer6F:

This Oil River map looks like a middle finger to the Igbos up North.(up ur ass kinda thing)

Are we just going to allow them walk away with igboid speaking groups?

The best way to understand Pazienza is to visit Rivers state and bring up this matter, then you know that calling those people Igbos is 100% a waste of time. The kind of reply I got in Ukwuani when I tried to generalize everyone as Igbo was so shocking, with what I got there, I can only but just imagine the kind of reply I will get from Ikwerre people. You may consider them as Igbos but, they don't consider themselves as one except they are to benefit politically from it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by onuebonyi: 10:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
You are just nauseating. All you do here everyday is argue hopelessly as if you were paid to do so. Please update us with new projects in ABIA STATE

superlightning:

Mehn......that was classic....lol
Re: . by superlightning: 10:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
Xander85:

You always yarn cra.p!

If this thread stresses you out so much, as is apparent from your constant snapping at contributors to this thread, then simply stop clicking on it!

She hasn't stopped them from contributing eitherway. So I don't see the need for your "painment" here. Dem block you? Contribute if you (or your other monikers) want to. So now you know how it feels snapping at others?
Re: . by hammer6F: 10:48pm On Oct 08, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

The best way to understand Pazienza is to visit Rivers state and bring up this matter, then you know that calling those people Igbos is 100% a waste of time. The kind of reply I got in Ukwuani when I tried to generalize everyone as Igbo was so shocking, with what I got there, I can only but just imagine the kind of reply I will get from Ikwerre people. You may consider them as Igbos but, they don't consider themselves as one accept they are to benefit politically from it

There comes a point in time, when they will not have that luxury, becos with the pace of Nigeria politics, all that will soon be swept away.

It can easily be done with state creation and boundary adjustment.

Bakassi people claimed to be Nigerians but the land they occupied belonged to Cameroon and were asked to vacate the land.
Re: . by superlightning: 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
onuebonyi:
You are just nauseating. All you do here everyday is argue hopelessly as if you were paid to do so. Please update us with new projects in ABIA STATE

Do I know you? Or don't you know how to Google up gory pictures and stories against anything non-anambarian?

Why not create your "ANAMBRA only" thread?

Nonsense.
Re: . by onuebonyi: 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
I am a regular visitor to PH, it's purely an Igbo city. The city is liberal and accommodating. The investments of Igbos in PH is greater than everything i have seen in the SE.

nnamdijonathan:

The best way to understand Pazienza is to visit Rivers state and bring up this matter, then you know that calling those people Igbos is 100% a waste of time. The kind of reply I got in Ukwuani when I tried to generalize everyone as Igbo was so shocking, with what I got there, I can only but just imagine the kind of reply I will get from Ikwerre people. You may consider them as Igbos but, they don't consider themselves as one accept they are to benefit politically from it
Re: . by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
basilo101:

Park Lane can compete favorably among state owned hospitals nationwide

Park Lane is a tertiary health care centre.

What qualifies as good access to health care everywhere is development of primary and then, comprehensive health care systems.
For Enugu, it functioned during Chimaroke's era and after then, it never did.
For eg, during that time, a health care centre opened near our house and women were going to deliver, babies were receiving immunizations, injured people could go to receive Tetanus injections and since it was by the road, people severely injured by accidents were resuscitated before being transferred to the tertiary centres. It wasn't free ( cheaper than private hospitals tho) but they functioned. You didn't have to go far to receive simple treatments.

These things are life saving . There are people that die on transit to hospital because they kept on having convulsions on the way. A primary health center can abort the convulsions first, before the person is transferred to a higher centre. Remember there are people that live many miles away from these big hospitals , like the Park Lane.
I mean villagers.
Again, it will relieve pressures on the tertiary centres

1 Like

Re: . by onuebonyi: 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
Clown all you do is argue like a mad man. Start showing us what is happening in ABIA STATE.

superlightning:

Do I know you? Or don't you know how to Google up gory pictures and stories against anything non-anambarian?

Why not create your "ANAMBRA only" thread?

Nonsense.
Re: . by BankeSmalls(f): 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

This your experience in Ukwu Ani happened only once, but you have written hundreds of times to so much audience about it that it might seem that your intention is to keep broadcasting it every second to cause mor e friction even to those who don't know about it.

What's your real intentions? Tell us the truth so we can help save you.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
Chiwude:
Channels is a biased station just like TVC against Igbo interest. Only that TVC are extremist. Believe these stations at your own detriment.

they cover their programs with videos, are their videos also fake? Remember in some pages back, I was the person that posted the renewed construction of a road that got totally destroyed by rain in Obosi on the thread and I also uploaded the pics directly from my TV screen showing the construction on News@10 on ChannelsTV. When those young Anambra girls won the technovation competition in USA, I got the information from the same Channels TV and the Channels was like the only TV station in Lagos that covered it news. Channels is the best TV station in Nigeria, an award it has won 12 times in row so don't say what you don't know.
Re: . by superlightning: 10:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
onuebonyi:
Clown all you do is argue like a mad man. Start showing us what is happening in ABIA STATE.

Go and create your "anambra only" thread and stop your notice-me attitude.

More so, go and form your "omambala republic" since other states "suck"

Ozu nwuranwu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by hammer6F: 10:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
pazienza:

If those Igbophobic Igboids want to join Ijaws in oil Rivers, then we should respect their choice and wish them well. As strong as Germany is, there are still native German speakers who are Italians by nationality today.
Let's not even talk about Austrians. You don't see an average German worrying about those groups, because they have made the best of what they have, they have transformed Germany into the biggest economy in Europe.
If we do same for Igboland, we wouldn't have to worry what those groups are doing for themselves.

See brother, you can't save everyone. We have all we need in SE to form a prosperous nation.
It's operation Noah's ark. Nobody/group would be begged to join.

This is true.

However, we must never shy away from the politics that we are called to play.

We must never leave them becos they have never left us.

They hate us with passion and we owe them a debt of passion.

1 Like

Re: . by onuebonyi: 10:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
Dumb clown lol

I am not talking about other states. I asked you to give us news about your useless ABIA STATE..

All have been arguing all day like a mad man. I am very sure you are jobless.

superlightning:

Go and create your "anambra only" thread and stop your notice-me attitude.

More so, go and form your "omambala republic" since other states "suck"

Ozu nwuranwu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.