Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

. - Politics (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (586072 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by achi4u(m): 4:09pm On Aug 11, 2018
We need all our culvert covered asap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by achi4u(m): 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2018
Quality bridges

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Cjrane2: 4:14pm On Aug 11, 2018
India' Population = 1.3 billion
USA's population = 300 million or ( 0.3 Billion)

If India and USA were in an armed confrontation, who would win?

Technology and training are the winners of modern warfare and not population as in the B.C period. Therefore, instead of pursuing huge populations, Igbos should pursue technology.

Now, today, if the true population of Nigeria were counted, Igbos are DEFINITELY MORE than Hausa/Fulani. The Hausa/Fulani have just lied and manipulated the Nigerian statistics simply to steal more resources than everybody else. Look at anything that gives you an idea about population such as number of cell phones, bank accounts etc, you will see where the real population centers of Nigeria are. But when it comes to "official" statistics of doling out money, suddenly Katsina is more populated than Anambra,Abia and Imo put together!

Everywhere else in West Africa, there is more population in the south (Closer to the Atlantic) than in the north (Closer to Sahara desert) EXCEPT in Nigeria. This tells you there is something seriously fake about Nigeria's purported population figure.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by achi4u(m): 4:17pm On Aug 11, 2018
A lot of building going on there...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Cjrane2: 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
spyder880:
This road has some solar system lighting, where is this?

This is Asaba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Xander85: 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

What dreamkiller said about polygamy sounds funny but its true.
How can you compete with civilized world in technology whereas fulanis are hell bent in sabotaging all your efforts to rise because they think they have much influence in politics just because they gave good population. ? Don't forget how the efforts of entrepreneurs from the eastern regions are being sabotaged today. The handwriting is obviously on the wall.
I will only agree with your summission if this country is divided, but anything less than that, Easterners should practice polygamy to checkmate the excesses of northern domination. It will be a very sad situation if Igbos start doing such, but they must do it because they don't have an alternative and its also an escape route from northern domination. .. Remember that we are talking of politics here which is a game of numbers.
You can't succeed in technological advancement if you are not in a conducive environment, and the only way you can get that conducive environment is to have a say in politics which is still determined by the number of your people.
But unfortunately, I don't see Igbos practicing such because they are Christians who will see such as a sin. That means the last option is to break this country. Let Igbos who are Christians have their own country and engage in family planning for a better society, while Hausas have theirs and breed more children as they like where nobody will have time to check their population since their Islamic religion permits that.

Cc. Aniomafirstson.

Are you judging the norths numbers by all the ojoro census that has been conducted in Nigeria right from the time of the Brits, when they decided to hand Nigeria over to the 'compliant' north?

Besides, a good number of those huge figures they love rubbing in our faces is made up of Illegal immigrants and their spawn, with a few goats, cows and chickens thrown in for good measure!

This is not to say they don't have a huge population today. But the genuine numbers are as a result of early marriage and polygamy!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ANSMEDIA: 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2018
Can Nigeria allow Igbos develop this country?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Ofodirinwa: 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

What dreamkiller said about polygamy sounds funny but its true.
How can you compete with civilized world in technology whereas fulanis are hell bent in sabotaging all your efforts to rise because they think they have much influence in politics just because they gave good population. ? Don't forget how the efforts of entrepreneurs from the eastern regions are being sabotaged today. The handwriting is obviously on the wall.
I will only agree with your summission if this country is divided, but anything less than that, Easterners should practice polygamy to checkmate the excesses of northern domination. It will be a very sad situation if Igbos start doing such, but they must do it because they don't have an alternative and its also an escape route from northern domination. .. Remember that we are talking of politics here which is a game of numbers.
You can't succeed in technological advancement if you are not in a conducive environment, and the only way you can get that conducive environment is to have a say in politics which is still determined by the number of your people.
But unfortunately, I don't see Igbos practicing such because they are Christians who will see such as a sin. That means the last option is to break this country. Let Igbos who are Christians have their own country and engage in family planning for a better society, while Hausas have theirs and breed more children as they like where nobody will have time to check their population since their Islamic religion permits that.

Cc. Aniomafirstson. Cjrane2 achi4u

One of the ugliest thing about Nigeria us how the primative ignorance of our nieghbors is normalized. We now have agberos, and next we want to start having 30 children because fulanis. It's disgusting. Please, no functional society practice polygamy as they have all identified it as a destroyer of nation's. Next well be pushing incest because Fulanis do it.

Nobody can do anything to Ndigbo. How are they sabatoguing us but we're living better than them. Will you send 22 kids to a university or will we stop going to school to compete too

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Xander85: 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
achi4u:
We need all our culvert covered asap

We really need to find a way to reduce the browness of our roads. It takes away from the beauty and clean look of the area being photographed!

I think that besides the fact we need to sweep the streets frequently, another cause is the exposed earthy soil found in most of our cities. The ideal thing would be to either grass it over or cover it with tarmac, interlocking stones or concrete.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Cjrane2: 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2018
Ofodirinwa:

One of the ugliest thing about Nigeria us how the primative ignorance of our nieghbors is normalized. We now have agberos, and next we want to start having 30 children because fulanis. It's disgusting. Please, no functional society practice polygamy as they have all identified it as a destroyer of nation's. Next well be pushing incest because Fulanis do it.

Nobody can do anything to Ndigbo. How are they sabatoguing us but we're living better than them. Will you send 22 kids to a university or will we stop going to school to compete too

GBAM!

The people we are asked to copy have run down a wealthy nation like Nigeria. Stolen all the wealth to northern Nigeria, yet remained the poorest region in the world. They cannot stand the Igbos in 30 days of serious warfare if they didn't get help and arms supplied by Britain etc.

We must not copy the folly of Fulanis in things like breeding children they cannot take care of. It is silly and against Igbo tradition and civilization. The same Fulanis have tried everything in their power to marginalize and destroy Igbos for decades, yet they could not. Even when Igbos decided not to retaliate and push forward with building a "One Nigeria" for all. That is where our own silliness is bigger than stupidity of other Nigerians. We have fed ourselves bogus lies about Nigeria and have failed to wake up from those fake illusions we conjured about Nigeria inspite of glaring evidence to the contrary.

The question every Igboman should ask himself today is "Who benefits more from my sweat and business?" Is it my homeland in Igboland or the same Fulani and some Yoruba collaborators that have left no stone unturned to annihilate and impoverish me and my relatives. If something happened in Nigeria today and i am forced to suddenly leave this place, do i have enough wealth elsewhere not to end up a poor man for the rest of my life? If after a careful assessment, you realize that you are working for your enemies to benefit from your sweat by simply issuing a "QUIT NOTICE", then you must take steps to redress it ASAP!

As other Nigerians do, Igbos should learn to patronize their own. Buy with pride products of factories based in Igboland, use banks that have Igbos in their highest positions or better owned by Igbos, invest in businesses that will profit you and help our people overcome the dangerous dependence on Fulani herdsmen for food and animal protein.

The time to think strategically and pool resources together to benefit yourself, your family, your state, your homeland and your people has come.

Igbos be alert and strategic in your thinking and actions today. Tomorrow might be too late for us to reverse all these mistakes we have been making thinking of Nigeria as perpetually "One Country". There are several reasons to see that it is indeed false hope that we have fed ourselves for decades.

Let us wake up and have a deep re-think.

Nkwucha abughi ujo !
Taa bu gboo!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by CyynthiaKiss(f): 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
Xander85:

Are you judging the norths numbers by all the ojoro census that has been conducted in Nigeria right from the time of the Brits, when they decided to hand Nigeria over to the 'compliant' north?

Besides, a good number of those huge figures they love rubbing in our faces is made up of Illegal immigrants and their spawn, with a few goats, cows and chickens thrown in for good measure!

This is not to say they don't have a huge population today. But the genuine numbers are as a result of early marriage and polygamy!
OK, let's assume that their population figure is false, Do you know that those immigrants are those that are helping them to achieve their political aim especially during electioneering period ?. Not only that they come to Nigeria, they come into Nigeria to settle and marry, hence the increase in their population coupled with the fact that their religion permits more wives and children.

Remember that our borders are porous and Nigeria is an attractive country to those fulanis in Niger. If you go to the north east and see how fulanis from Niger are trooping into Nigeria, you will shake your head for this country. Note that you can't differentiate Niger fuanis from Nigeria fulanis because they are the same people.... The only difference is British demarcation ( Nigeria)
If these I mentioned above continues like this, why won't they outnumber you in years to come (if they have not outnumbered us as you claim ?)

Why is Buhari building a rail way that connected Niger and Nigeria ? What's our business with those backward people/ country ?. Even if he must connect such rail way, why not connect it to other productive locations ?.
His intention is nothing but dominance using his Fulani brothers in Niger as tools and nothing more.
The only thing that will save this country is total restructuring or balkanization.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by OreMI22: 5:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
Cjrane2:

GBAM!

The people we are asked to copy have run down a wealthy nation like Nigeria. Stolen all the wealth to northern Nigeria, yet remained the poorest region in the world. They cannot stand the Igbos in 30 days of serious warfare if they didn't get help and arms supplied by Britain etc.

We must not copy the folly of Fulanis in things like breeding children they cannot take care of. It is silly and against Igbo tradition and civilization. The same Fulanis have tried everything in their power to marginalize and destroy Igbos for decades, yet they could not. Even when Igbos decided not to retaliate and push forward with building a "One Nigeria" for all. That is where our own silliness is bigger than stupidity of other Nigerians. We have fed ourselves bogus lies about Nigeria and have failed to wake up from those fake illusions we conjured about Nigeria inspite of glaring evidence to the contrary.

The question every Igboman should ask himself today is "Who benefits more from my sweat and business?" Is it my homeland in Igboland or the same Fulani and some Yoruba collaborators that have left no stone unturned to annihilate and impoverish me and my relatives. If something happened in Nigeria today and i am forced to suddenly leave this place, do i have enough wealth elsewhere not to end up a poor man for the rest of my life? If after a careful assessment, you realize that you are working for your enemies to benefit from your sweat by simply issuing a "QUIT NOTICE", then you must take steps to redress it ASAP!

As other Nigerians do, Igbos should learn to patronize their own. Buy with pride products of factories based in Igboland, use banks that have Igbos in their highest positions or better owned by Igbos, invest in businesses that will profit you and help our people overcome the dangerous dependence on Fulani herdsmen for food and animal protein.

The time to think strategically and pool resources together to benefit yourself, your family, your state, your homeland and your people has come.

Igbos be alert and strategic in your thinking and actions today. Tomorrow might be too late for us to reverse all these mistakes we have been making thinking of Nigeria as perpetually "One Country". There are several reason to see that it is indeed false hope that we have fed ourselves for decades. Let us wake up and have a deep re-think.

Nkwucha abughi ujo !
Taa bu gboo!

Igbos in the north and unstable parts of Nigeria who cannot see the hand writing on the wall should be sorry for themselves.

Those in other parts of the country should also take steps to secure themselves. But those in the north are the number one priority to secure themselves quickly especially as the turbulent 2019 elections approaches.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by OreMI22: 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

OK, let's assume that their population figure is false, Do you know that those immigrants are those that are helping them to achieve their political aim especially during electioneering period ?. Not only that they come to Nigeria, they come into Nigeria to settle and marry, hence the increase in their population coupled with the fact that their religion permits more wives and children.

Remember that our borders are porous and Nigeria is an attractive country to those fulanis in Niger. If you go to the north east and see how fulanis from Niger are trooping into Nigeria, you will shake your head for this country. Note that you can't differentiate Niger fuanis from Nigeria fulanis because they are the same people.... The only difference is British demarcation ( Nigeria)
If these I mentioned above continues like this, why won't they outnumber you in years to come (if they have not outnumbered us as you claim ?)

Why is Buhari building a rail way that connected Niger and Nigeria ? What's our business with those backward people/ country ?. Even if he must connect such rail way, why not connect it to other productive locations ?.
His intention is nothing but dominance using his Fulani brothers in Niger as tools and nothing more.
The only thing that will save this country is total restructuring or balkanization.

Whether Buhari builds railway to Libya, it is their business. They will finally realize that it is better to fix Nigeria, than look for solace with other nomadic tribes in the desert. I don't believe having children we cannot take care of is a way to survive in Nigeria. Nigeria will ultimately dismember either through violence or peacefully unless it restructures. It is likely to restructure as soon as oil runs out. So either way, it does not make sense to breed like rats because northerners have done so.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Cjrane2: 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
OreMI22:

Whether Buhari builds railway to Libya, it is their business. They will finally realize that it is better to fix Nigeria, than look for solace with other nomadic tribes in the desert. I don't believe having children we cannot take care of is a way to survive in Nigeria. Nigeria will ultimately dismember either through violence or peacefully unless it restructures. It is likely to restructure as soon as oil runs out. So either way, it does not make sense to breed like rats because northerners have done so.

I support restructuring of Nigeria if that will bring peace. I don't know if it will. Time will tell.

But restructuring should be based on regions and not states. Certain states might also want to move from one assigned region to another depending on where majority of their population feel their kith and kin reside.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by OMANBALA1: 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2018
Ofodirinwa:
In our quest to chase concrete to the grave, lets not forget the value VEGETATION adds to a city. I think we should flood our cities with parks

Nnaa, this place looks like paradise and what does it take to achieve this ....Not much. Our "rulers" are ffoollish and lazy!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by OMANBALA1: 6:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
bestviewer:

Hehehehe.. Abia is dead truly but please come back to our game. I need to give you more blows cheesy

Take this word of wisdom from me and nibble on it.
Anambra has what it takes to lead Igbo and the Igbo knows this and will indulge us but we have to play a different kind of politics for them to submit their loyalty. But what you are doing here is disgusting and in a real situation I would behead you before your kinsmen. Your arrogance is trashy and you have attracted more enemies than friends to Ndi Anambra.

Anambra people dont have to blow their own horn because Ndigbo know our track record and celebrate it but we must be humble before they can succumb to our leadership. I have traveled far and wide and see how the Igbo celebrate Anambra but consciously and unconsciously and it gladens my heart at the same time humbles me. There is a very ancient proverb in Idenmili....Enefee dike ekee ekpo ya!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by achi4u(m): 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
OMANBALA1:

Take this word of wisdom from me and nibble on it.
Anambra has what it takes to lead Igbo and the Igbo knows this and will indulge us but we have to play a different kind of politics for them to submit their loyalty. But what you are doing here is disgusting and in a real situation I would behead you before your kinsmen. Your arrogance is trashy and you have attracted more enemies than friends to Ndi Anambra.

Anambra people dont have to blow their own horn because Ndigbo know our track record and celebrate it but we must be humble before they can succumb to our leadership. I have traveled far and wide and see how the Igbo celebrate Anambra but consciously and unconsciously and it gladens my heart at the same time humbles me. There is a very ancient proverb in Idenmili....Enefee dike ekee ekpo ya!
yes ooo let your success speak for you.
Truly Anambra state is the the light of the nation and alaigbo in particular, me as an Ezzaman from Ebonyi state still celebrate Anambra state from Nnewi to Igboukwu to Isuofia and Nkpologwu finally to Umuchu grin
These are my second homes.

If you no go, you no go know.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by achi4u(m): 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2018
Please where's Nripriest, Odenigbo1,Onlytruth, Dede1, ifyalways etc? I miss you all.
Omambala are you Odenigbo1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by pazienza(m): 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2018
Cjrane2:

GBAM!

Igbos be alert and strategic in your thinking and actions today. Tomorrow might be too late for us to reverse all these mistakes we have been making thinking of Nigeria as perpetually "One Country". There are several reasons to see that it is indeed false hope that we have fed ourselves for decades.

Let us wake up and have a deep re-think.

Nkwucha abughi ujo !
Taa bu gboo!

Perfect! Brilliant !!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Abagworo(m): 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2018
Nice thread. One of the major problems affecting trade in Igboland is lack of proximal seaports as those in neighbouring coastal communities have not been properly utilized as a result of insecurity and vested interest making all commerce basically Lagos dependent for Igbos.

This makes the ongoing building of the largest air cargo handling facility in West Africa at a community near Owerri one of the most vital projects in Igboland as it serves as a direct access to international trade. The interesting thing is that the storage facilities are being built for perishables which will make for easy import and export of agricultural, medical and other perishables easier for people of the Southeast and beyond. The project to the best of my knowledge is at the finishing stage and should soon be ready for bidding.

2 Likes

Re: . by selemempe: 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2018
Abagworo:
Nice thread. One of the major problems affecting trade in Igboland is lack of proximal seaports as those in neighbouring coastal communities have not been properly utilized as a result of insecurity and vested interest making all commerce basically Lagos dependent for Igbos.

This makes the ongoing building of the largest air cargo handling facility in West Africa at a community near Owerri one of the most vital projects in Igboland as it serves as a direct access to international trade. The interesting thing is that the storage facilities are being built for perishables which will make for easy import and export of agricultural, medical and other perishables easier for people of the Southeast and beyond. The project to the best of my knowledge is at the finishing stage and should soon be ready for bidding.
wat about the actual cargo airport?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Abagworo(m): 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2018
OMANBALA1:

Nnaa, this place looks like paradise and what does it take to achieve this ....Not much. Our "rulers" are ffoollish and lazy!

It has nothing to do with leadership or rulership but Nigerians as a people. We don't appreciate vegetation.

1 Like

Re: . by Cjrane2: 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2018
selemempe:

Building the warehouses are cool. But they are more like putting the cart before the horse. Two keys things must happen for cargo planes to land in Owerri, which are my two main concerns.

My two main concerns are:

1. When Okorocha wil utilize all he has done for Buhari and loyalty to his administration to get SMICA gazetted as an international airport.
2. When runway extension to 3KM will happen to allow large bodied cargo planes to land comfortably in the airport.

Unless these two critical pieces are done very quickly, building of 30 cargo storage rooms is a senseless investment because the plane will be unable to come without these key approval and runway extension done.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Abagworo(m): 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2018
selemempe:

This is the actual Cargo Airport as the Cargo handling facilities differentiates it from passenger Airport. The previous reference was more or less nomenclature.
Re: . by Abagworo(m): 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2018
Cjrane2:

Building the warehouses are cool.

My two main concerns are:

1. When Okorocha wil utilize all he has done for Buhari and loyalty to his administration to get SMICA gazetted as an international airport.
2. When runway extension to 3KM will happen to allow large bodied cargo planes to land comfortably in the airport.

Unless these two critical pieces are done very quickly, building of 30 cargo storage rooms is a senseless investment because the plane will be unable to come without these key approval and runway extension done.

Let's leave politics out of this to prevent the usual deadlock associated with politicizing Igbo issues. Okorocha will soon leave and even if he does not get it rolling, we now have the infrastructure while we seek for runway extension and the political pronouncement.
Re: . by OMANBALA1: 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
achi4u:
Please where's Nripriest, Odenigbo1,Onlytruth, Dede1, ifyalways etc?
I miss you all.

Omambala are you Odenigbo1

Odenigbo Aroli dei!
Ifyalways is still here, Onlytruth is my friend on FB and Dede1 is probably inactive. Oh, when Nairaland was brimming with abundance knowledge and civility...chai

I see Umahi means business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by OMANBALA1: 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2018
Abagworo:

It has nothing to do with leadership or rulership but Nigerians as a people. We don't appreciate vegetation.

We love vegetation but the perennial neglect our environment suffered because of bad leadership is the reason why nobody seems concerned. We need leaders who can sensitize and encourage us to keep and clean our environment and when this is done and everywhere starts looking lush and beautiful we will come to appreciate the importance of vegetation. Good leadership goes a long way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Abagworo(m): 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
OMANBALA1:

We love vegetation but the perennial neglect our environment suffered because of bad leadership is the reason why nobody seems concerned. We need leaders who can sensitize and encourage us to keep and clean our environment and when this is done and everywhere starts looking lush and beautiful we will come to appreciate the importance of vegetation. Good leadership goes a long way.

In Nigeria people refer to an area with vegetation as undeveloped.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by OMANBALA1: 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
Abagworo:

In Nigeria people refer to an area with vegetation as undeveloped.

Lol. It all depends on what kind of vegetation and the organization of the area. Who will see those pictures posted by Ikenga Awo and call it undeveloped. Everything is about planning in an organization patterns. Igbo land probably has the most beautiful houses compared to other regions but planning and organization which also includes vegetation is lacking and our towns end up looking like slums where beautiful houses are build.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by OMANBALA1: 8:59pm On Aug 11, 2018
One thing that God had blessed Igbo land with is cash crops but how many governors are investing in cash crops.
Oji ugolo
Oji Igbo
Udala
Utu
Oloma
Ube Igbo
Ube Oyibo
Aku Oyibo..etc should be planted in millions and in about 30 years we will be so ffuccking rich but everybody want something that will be done today. Our leaders are lazy and visionless. My father had a kola nut tree that brought so much money into our house and this was just one tree.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by selemempe: 9:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
OMANBALA1:

if u come to dubai and see the billions they spend to keep their desert nation green, u will weep for nigeria. We have one of the best weathers in the world. Why cant we plant more trees and grasses after we tarr roads?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by selemempe: 9:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
OMANBALA1:
One thing that God had blessed Igbo land with is cash crops but how many governors are investing in cash crops.
Oji ugolo
Oji Igbo
Udala
Utu
Oloma
Ube Igbo
Ube Oyibo
Aku Oyibo..etc should be planted in millions and in about 30 years we will be so ffuccking rich but everybody want something that will be done today. Our leaders are lazy and visionless. My father had a kola nut tree that brought so much money into our house and this was just one tree.
i tell u o bro. We have hundred of acres of fallow 'community lands' in enugu. Why not plant various cash crops on them. We would have a big agric gdp plus a green state.

How costly can it be...compared to wat can be gained from it

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.