Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,100 members, 7,852,734 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

. - Politics (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (590110 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by ezeagu(m): 3:38am On Oct 22, 2018
As I pointed to before, SS is a petro-political entity formed to check the dominance of Igbo people in the east, these groups main source of unity is crude oil and, rightly or wrongly, a fear of Igbo domination, similar to Southern Cameroons who put a knife in their chest because of Igbophobia by joining Cameroon. They're not a cultural or real political block, this is why Igbo groups in the "South South" renounce Igboness because that block was made for 'minorities' outside of the tripod.

People are criticising IPOB because they are playing the same game of placing Igbo people bait in the Nigerian political arena, there's this naive idea of 'braveness' many Igbo people have that makes them rush and make stupid decisions all in the name of doing what's just.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by LordAdam16: 6:02am On Oct 22, 2018
pazienza:

Nope. He isn't a necessary evil for Ndiigbo.
He's a tool for the rest of Nigeria. They accept his good fight and good messages, while conveniently pushing the bad sides and and consequences of his messages to Igbo populace to bear.
Every coward Nigerian groups want to piggy back on NK struggle to push the restructuring agenda, they don't want to come out on their own. The idea is simple. They wouldn't want to bear the backlash of pushing the Powers that be. They want to hide behind NK, who is in turn hiding behind Igbo populace. So that when things fall apart, like it did in 2017, they can all deny NK and push the blame on Ndiigbo, while NK escapes, and Igbo populace bear the consequences.

It's akin to same thing Nzeogwu did. The entire Nigeria hid behind him to try to bring about revolution. But when it failed, every one ran away, and Igbo populace beared the brunt.

Ndiigbo will nolonger continue being the punchbag and bullet proof for Nigerian groups to hide behind to push their agendas in the dark, while denying and blaming Ndiigbo in the daylight.
We will throw any Igbo who wants to put Ndiigbo in such situation, under the bus. Our group survival must be of primary interest to us.

I understand why you will feel this way.

But you should bear similarities to how the ND agitation cost the lives of thousands of people in the SS, including women and children. Odi a village was bombed to the smithereens. Today, the sacrifices made by the region is also being enjoyed by Imo and Anambra as the 13% derivation from oil produced within their territories.

You make it sound like Igbos wouldn't benefit from restructuring. Well to each his own. If you guys want to throw NK under the bus, that's your prerogative. But what you fail to realize is that taking him out will create the same vacuum that led to his emergence in the first place. He is a symptom not the disease.

And it seems you're willfully or particularly incapable of discerning the root cause. I'll end here.

The next 8-16 years is critical for the SE region. And if you guys fail to utilize it optimally, it'd be at least two decades before you guys get another chance. That'd be a long 2 decades.

All the best.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: . by LordAdam16: 6:06am On Oct 22, 2018
senatordave1:

Let me cut in here sir.i think there was no apathy in 2015,it was simply the card reader at work curtailing massive inflation.in reality,ss/se dont turnout much.

The militancy agitation is partially political,an indepth research will reveal it to you.

Don't think. Look at the facts.

Anambra number of registered voters today is 2.8m. In 2015, it was a smidgen higher than half of that. Yet only about 700k voted.

And don't ask me to do an indepth research of the militancy agitation. You have no idea what I know.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 22, 2018
senatordave1:

Let me cut in here sir.i think there was no apathy in 2015,it was simply the card reader at work curtailing massive inflation.in reality,ss/se dont turnout much.

The militancy agitation is partially political,an indepth research will reveal it to you.

This is an igbo thread.

Why are you people invading this thread unnecessarily, is totally uncalled for.

Pls all these south south namely xander85, senatordave1, cjrane2, LordAdam16 invading igbo thread should stop that.

Pls we ar begging.

You guys are distracting us.

Pazienza I read when u told a guy u won't reply him coz is an igbo thread but now u replying another stranger lordAdam16....are u not biased doing such??
Re: . by LordAdam16: 6:21am On Oct 22, 2018
pazienza:

We are reminiscing on the past political foray of each geopolitical zone. You don't get to pick and chose a timeline that appeals to you.

Voters apathy occurred in Igboland in 2015, for the same reason it occurred in SW in 2011. The "son of the soil" factor was no longer there. By 2011, many Igbos had become disillusioned by GEJ antics. Stella, Uzoma, Odumegwu, etc were sacked easily, Second Niger Bridge was still undone, Onitsha-Enugu and Ph-Enugu roads were still undone.
The SE governors were not as passionate to rig the election for GEJ in 2015, as they were in 2011, unlike Wike and Akpabio who produced miracle numbers.

SE political movement is very much standardized. We want Biafra, but we have to make do with Nigeria for the time being.

Well, the SE is majorly PDP too, at least in national politics. So don't know the point you are making.
There is an apolitical Biafra which majority here subscribes to,irrespective of party affliation.

GEJ lost an election, and even Edwin Clark came out to castigate him. You all were quick to throw him under the bus to save guard your group interests, what right do you have to speak to us about NK?
And you have credible movements in SS? Please spare us your hollow advice, we don't need them. If you have the Igbo voting bloc strength and track record of being united in voting a single candidate in mass, you will always be in the mainstream. We made a mistake with GEJ, but we are currently correcting it.

It's an economic and political forum for Igbo voices only. I'm sure SS have their own myriads of problems, go open your own forum to solve it amongst yourselves, we don't need your denigrating misguided advices.

You just keep running from pillar to post, making incoherent conjectures and leaving the issue at hand.

I gave a summary of political composition of the regions as at today, and sometimes used examples of the last three democratic eras to buttress my point. You can read it again. So why take us to the 60's, that's 50+ years ago. It has very little to do with our current political landscape. Sometimes I don't even know what you're going about.

You've clearly not understood a thing I've said, or the point I'm trying to make, and I wouldn't go farther than this. You simply think I'm here to scathe your region, well think whatever will make you sleep well at night.

PS: Clarke wasn't thrown under the bus. He was disciplined. Who is the leader of PANDEF? Why was there much fuss about his mistreatment by the police if as you say we threw him under the bus. Honestly, I did not direct my message solely at you, so I'd just ignore your retorts henceforth.

I came here to drop my observation. Clearly, certain elements here have gotten my point. If you're so thick in the head to view every observation that doesn't flatter your region or specifically match your understanding of the situation as a mindless attack, be my guest. I couldn't be less bothered.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: . by raker300: 6:26am On Oct 22, 2018
IMO

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by pazienza(m): 6:27am On Oct 22, 2018
ezeagu:
As I pointed to before, SS is a petro-political entity formed to check the dominance of Igbo people in the east, these groups main source of unity is crude oil and, rightly or wrongly, a fear of Igbo domination, similar to Southern Cameroons who put a knife in their chest because of Igbophobia by joining Cameroon. They're not a cultural or real political block, this is why Igbo groups in the "South South" renounce Igboness because that block was made for 'minorities' outside of the tripod.

People are criticising IPOB because they are playing the same game of placing Igbo people bait in the Nigerian political arena, there's this naive idea of 'braveness' many Igbo people have that makes them rush and make stupid decisions all in the name of doing what's just.

Very well put

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by LordAdam16: 6:40am On Oct 22, 2018
Juliusmalema:

This is an igbo thread.

Why are you people invading this thread unnecessarily, is totally uncalled for.

Pls all these south south namely xander85, senatordave1, cjrane2, LordAdam16 invading igbo thread should stop that.

Pls we ar begging.

You guys are distracting us.

Pazienza I read when u told a guy u won't reply him coz is an igbo thread but now u replying another stranger lordAdam16....are u not biased doing such??

Some of it is mindless chatter, some of it is reasoned contribution from a different perspective. It'd behoove you guys to select that you find useful and discard the chaff.

This is not a full-frontal assault by SS elements on this thread. All of this is different takes by individuals in different political camps from one region on the NK quagmire. It'd run its course and dissipate in time. Personally I don't have all day to spend here.

Nonetheless, there is no iota of doubt that the region will overwhelmingly vote for the Atiku/Obi ticket. I hope Obi extends his personal round of visits (without Atiku) to the SS after he finishes his current run in the SE; if anything but to build his personal political rapport in the region for the future. He shouldn't just stop in Otueke.

-Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 22, 2018
Pazienza and co,

I think what lordadam16 is driving at is that we want to do away with nnamdi kanu, but we should realize that he wouldn't have come into the political scene, had SE leaders been doing their job rightly and addressed the issues of Igbo marginalization with serious hands instead of stupidly shouting "we are MARGINALIZED and "it's turn of Igbo presidency " up and down.

Truly if the likes of anyim and co lobbied and got the Niger bridge, Enugu airport firmly fixed and our federal roads in good condition since his Senate presidency and Sgf position, a large number of Igbos won't be giving up on Nigeria and be resorting to biafra as a means of getting these infrastructure since we are being MARGINALIZED and killed.

Simple, Nk arose because of real leadership deficit in SE.
And until a genuine leader arises in SE who deeply cares and fights like a dog for the share of SE in national foray, and get for the region, what belongs to it from Abuja,then PEOPLE LIKE NK WILL HOLD SWAY AND MORE LIKE HIM WILL EVEN COME. SOME TO ENRICH THEMSELVES AND OTHERS TO MAKE NAME FOR THEMSELVES AND BECOME KNOWN. IDIOTS.

MY POINT IS AT THIS POINT MY EYES HAVE OPENED AND I DON'T THINK IGBO NEED NK.

MAYBE IF HE KEEPS MAKING HIS NOISE AND OTHER CULTURAL GROUPS KEY IN. NIGERIA WILL BE FORCED TO RESTRUCTURE THE COUNTRY COS OF TOO MUCH PRESSURE AND THAT IS THE ONLY USE NK SERVES NOW. MEANS TO RESTRUCTURE THE COUNTRY

BUT SADLY HE WILL DEFINITELY CAUSE VOTERS APATHY IN SE IN 2019 AND THAT IS WHAT GETS ME UPSET.

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS ARE FOOLISH. NONE IS SMART ENOUGH TO UTILIZE THE LEADERSHIP VACUUM AND BECOME IGBO LEADER LIKE ZIK WAS.

I FOR ONE DON'T THINK EKWEREMMADU IS THAT ACTIVE AND A GO GETTER.

YOU CAN'T COMPARE HIM WITH BUHARI THE NORTHERN LEADER AND THE CLOUT OF TINUBU THE SW LEADER

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by amadice(m): 7:29am On Oct 22, 2018
Ikology:

We need to send a strong message to MNK. We are no fools. He is totally alone in this dance of shame. We all know that he couldn't have escaped from Nigeria without the help of government. We ain't interested in his Biafra. Kpomkwem.

shut up móron, you are only sympathetic because PETER OBI is VP of PDP and you think that's the solution to IBO's problems. what if it was given to SS or SW.. don't repeat that statement again if nnamdi kanu and is gang/Biafra want a referendum I think they are entitled to that. Also you are entitled to one vote if you are even eligible to vote.. piss out

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 22, 2018
Funnicator:
Pazienza and co,

I think what lordadam16 is driving at is that we want to do away with nnamdi kanu, but we should realize that he wouldn't have come into the political scene, had SE leaders been doing their job rightly and addressed the issues of Igbo marginalization with serious hands instead of stupidly shouting "we are MARGINALIZED and "it's turn of Igbo presidency " up and down.

Truly if the likes of anyim and co lobbied and got the Niger bridge, Enugu airport firmly fixed and our federal roads in good condition since his Senate presidency and Sgf position, a large number of Igbos won't be giving up on Nigeria and be resorting to biafra as a means of getting these infrastructure since we are being MARGINALIZED and killed.

And until a genuine leader arises in SE who deeply cares and fights like a dog for the share of SE in national foray, and get for the region, what belongs to it from Abuja,then PEOPLE LIKE NK WILL HOLD SWAY AND MORE LIKE HIM WILL EVEN COME. SOME TO ENRICH THEMSELVES AND OTHERS TO MAKE NAME FOR THEMSELVES AND BECOME KNOWN. IDIOTS.

MAYBE IF HE KEEPS MAKING HIS NOISE AND OTHER CULTURAL GROUPS KEY IN. NIGERIA WILL BE FORCED TO RESTRUCTURE THE COUNTRY COS OF TOO MUCH PRESSURE AND THAT IS THE ONLY USE NK SERVES NOW. MEANS TO RESTRUCTURE THE COUNTRY

BUT SADLY HE WILL DEFINITELY CAUSE VOTERS APATHY IN SE IN 2019 AND THAT IS WHAT GETS ME UPSET.

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS ARE FOOLISH. NONE IS SMART ENOUGH TO UTILIZE THE LEADERSHIP VACUUM AND BECOME IGBO LEADER LIKE ZIK WAS.

YOU CAN'T COMPARE HIM WITH BUHARI THE NORTHERN LEADER AND THE CLOUT OF TINUBU THE SW LEADER

Nice write up

Ekweremmadu wants to be vice president

Can't u see he is a greedy man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by spyder880(m): 7:44am On Oct 22, 2018
raker300:
IMO

Owerri ndi mma cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by LordAdam16: 7:44am On Oct 22, 2018
Funnicator:
Pazienza and co,

Thank you very much.

In fact the more important point is that you guys have to do something about it now before you get into Aso Rock proper, so that the potential 8-16 years in the corridors of powers will not be wasted again...

Ideally, Ohaeneze would be perfect for this, but I don't know what's up with them. They seem to be very apt at rallying together to vote as a bloc, which frankly is a path of least resistance. But not particularly effective in ensuring that the dividends actually impacts the region structurally and economically; which is a much harder but totally doable task.

Got a lil more to say, but that should be enough.

-Lord
Re: . by olaitoro(m): 7:50am On Oct 22, 2018
We are getting it better guys.
Re: . by olaitoro(m): 7:52am On Oct 22, 2018
spyder880:

Owerri ndi mma cheesy

Owerri bekee
Owerri wu oke mba
Re: . by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 22, 2018
spyder880:

Owerri ndi mma cheesy

Is this an Irony.
Re: . by Ikology(m): 8:19am On Oct 22, 2018
amadice:

shut up móron, you are only sympathetic because PETER OBI is VP of PDP and you think that's the solution to IBO's problems. what if it was given to SS or SW.. don't repeat that statement again if nnamdi kanu and is gang/Biafra want a referendum I think they are entitled to that. Also you are entitled to one vote if you are even eligible to vote.. piss out

May God punish you there!!! Idiottt.. Who the hell are you Nnamdi Kanu does not speak for me nor my family. I have long denounced him. A blind man cannot lead me. He does not have a plan, he is just generating attention for his selfish gains. So swerve!!!

2 Likes

Re: . by melodyogonna(m): 8:27am On Oct 22, 2018
Funnicator:
Pazienza and co,

You are really sounding like a fo0l...
You said Igbos doesn't need Nnamdi Kanu now, then you still went ahead to say his "noise" might be used to bring restructuring.
Stop sounding like a fo0l, it's either you say you want him or you don't - don't try to stay here and there... not that your opinions matter though.

3 Likes

Re: . by melodyogonna(m): 8:56am On Oct 22, 2018
oilyngbati:
No! We don’t need anymore Biafra group for now, until we’ve joined the other two major tribes in milking Nigeria dry. Just when we want to make our foray into mainstream politics, this basterd shows up to truncate our move. It’s now very obvious he’s working against Igbo interest and instead working for SS interests. These actions by unreasonable fools like him is the reason why igbophobic groups in SS are usurping our positions in the national discuss. Enough already of these senseless Biafra agitation, for now.
we really have fools here! "just when you want to make foray into mainstream politics", how did you get to make foray into "mainstream' politics in the first place? so because Peter was chosen as a VP candidate NK has become a bastard? Don't be a fool and talk with respect, not everyone here is in the same chapter with you.

You think shouting on Nairaland will make any difference? Tell me how you plan to get your "Igbo interests" if you don't agitate for it...

4 Likes

Re: . by melodyogonna(m): 9:02am On Oct 22, 2018
oilyngbati:
I have been saying that the best thing that would happen to Ndigbo now is for this fool called Nnamdi kanu to be killed off. I wish the Nigerian army killed him. The guy is just too arrogant for my liking . A time when we are trying to get it right with Atiku/Obi presidential ticket, this animal came out to skuttle whatever chances we have to correct these imbalances against us. This guy is working against Igbo interst, period!
For me, I stopped believing in Biafra when these ipob kept on playing ostrich by continually dragging SS into Biafra
We are going to be stuck in the wilderness again, for donkey years, unless this kanu of a guy is killed.

And here we have a m0ron who's "MUMU" button has been pressed because Obi was chosen as VP candidate.

What group raised the Igbo voice so high and loud that the whole Nigeria became afraid at one time.

Certainly not a m0ron who hasn't done a damn thing in reality to help the Igbo cause other than talking rubbish on Nairaland.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by globemoney: 9:56am On Oct 22, 2018
melodyogonna:

And here we have a m0ron who's "MUMU" button has been pressed because Obi was chosen as VP candidate.

What group raised the Igbo voice so high and loud that the whole Nigeria became afraid at one time.

Certainly not a m0ron who hasn't done a damn thing in reality to help the Igbo cause other than talking rubbish on Nairaland.
The are nothing but political merchants, let them keep making noise on social media, by 2019 we will know who is on ground.
These foolish igbos are acting like being VP will solve our problems as if we’ve never had Igbo VP’s.
Not a big fan of Nnamdi Kanu but abusing him because of VP ticket is foolish. What if PDP, they will still turn to Kanu to speak for them.
Kanu caused pdp to even think of picking an Igbo VP. The agitation for restructuring died as soon as Kanu disappeared.
In 2023 it will be the turn of the south to produce president and Kanu may prove useful in achieving that for igbos because Yorubas are already plotting to hijack that slot. The truth is both the north and SW are afraid of Nnamdi Kanu and whenever he coughs they panick

3 Likes

Re: . by ezeagu(m): 11:06am On Oct 22, 2018
What some are getting at in terms of participating in politics merely to fill key positions with 'Igbo people' is actually not the way forward that many people here a relooking toward, if IPOB has done one good thing, it's exposing the power of the Igbo populace. Step outside of Nigerian communities for a second, a Nigerian cannot name a single Chinese politician in any African country, yet we known Chinese immigrants have a powerful presence in every country, obviously backed by a budding superpower no less, so also is there a presence of people of Jewish descent in key industries in the US, and a few other examples like Indians in Kenya.

The mode would be to escape this one-man fixes all idea that hasn't worked for the common man in all other regions, and to instead utilise population, like IPOB has done, in political situations when trying to achieve a particular objective, and to practice group economics wherein there is a sphere of influence based on the political and economic unity of the people.

Nobody should be resting their groups destiny on 8-16 year "windows of opportunity," it's a loser game, if the Igbo region wants a Niger Bridge, use the Igbo body to get that, and this is the natural state of Igbo politics and Igbo people are very good at coming together on an issues that has been well articulated to them as a whole.

Nnamdi Kanu rose up because of Igbo people banking on GEJ. It's enough of the warrant chiefs, all of these politicians are compromised and it's better that they are used and tossed by the populace than for the entire destiny of the people be invested in these individuals.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Abagworo(m): 11:21am On Oct 22, 2018
ezeagu:
What some are getting at in terms of participating in politics merely to fill key positions with 'Igbo people' is actually not the way forward that many people here a relooking toward, if IPOB has done one good thing, it's exposing the power of the Igbo populace. Step outside of Nigerian communities for a second, a Nigerian cannot name a single Chinese politician in any African country, yet we known Chinese immigrants have a powerful presence in every country, obviously backed by a budding superpower no less, so also is there a presence of people of Jewish descent in key industries in the US, and a few other examples like Indians in Kenya.

The mode would be to escape this one-man fixes all idea that hasn't worked for the common man in all other regions, and to instead utilise population, like IPOB has done, in political situations when trying to achieve a particular objective, and to practice group economics wherein there is a sphere of influence based on the political and economic unity of the people.

Nobody should be resting their groups destiny on 8-16 year "windows of opportunity," it's a loser game, if the Igbo region wants a Niger Bridge, use the Igbo body to get that, and this is the natural state of Igbo politics and Igbo people are very good at coming together on an issues that has been well articulated to them as a whole.

Nnamdi Kanu rose up because of Igbo people banking on GEJ. It's enough of the warrant chiefs, all of these politicians are compromised and it's better that they are used and tossed by the populace than for the entire destiny of the people be invested in these individuals.

You are too wise to engage some of these people on here. Igbos can achieve everything we want even inside Nigeria if we have the will and unity. The 2nd Niger bridge could have been easily built if we used our town unions scattered all over the world to raise the tiny funds. It is applicable to rail lines linking all Southeast State capitals with Port-Harcourt and Asaba as spurs as well as multilane ring road cutting across Igbo heartland. What Igbos need is unity in purpose more than unity in secession or politics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by IgboticGirl(f): 11:26am On Oct 22, 2018
Abagworo:

You are too wise to engage some of these people on here. Igbos can achieve everything we want even inside Nigeria if we have the will and unity. The 2nd Niger bridge could have been easily built if we used our town unions scattered all over the world to raise the tiny funds. It is applicable to rail lines linking all Southeast State capitals with Port-Harcourt and Asaba as spurs as well as multilane ring road cutting across Igbo heartland. What Igbos need is unity in purpose more than unity in secession or politics.

thank u
Re: . by amadice(m): 11:32am On Oct 22, 2018
Ikology:

May God punish you there!!! Idiottt.. Who the hell are you Nnamdi Kanu does not speak for me nor my family. I have long denounced him. A blind man cannot lead me. He does not have a plan, he is just generating attention for his selfish gains. So swerve!!!
... udele rie osu gi, anuofia ...Are you the only one concerned about what nnamdi KANU says? if he does not speaks for you then he speaks for the majority.. your a minor and your opinion does not count .. TO HELL WITH YOU

4 Likes

Re: . by globemoney: 11:39am On Oct 22, 2018
Abagworo:

[s]You are too wise to engage some of these people on here. Igbos can achieve everything we want even inside Nigeria if we have the will and unity. The 2nd Niger bridge could have been easily built if we used our town unions scattered all over the world to raise the tiny funds. It is applicable to rail lines linking all Southeast State capitals with Port-Harcourt and Asaba as spurs as well as multilane ring road cutting across Igbo heartland. What Igbos need is unity in purpose more than unity in secession or politics[/s].
Your very foolish. So we should raise funds for Second Niger Bridge whereas monies from The SE will be used to build Lagos mainland bridges, Lagos/Ibadan rail etc? That means second class citizens while pretending all is well? Very foolish mindset.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by LasGidiOwner: 11:41am On Oct 22, 2018
Are you the only one that doesn't know that Okorocha used abagworo's brain and mind for rituals? Check all his comments, it is not different from what a mad man can say. cheesy

globemoney:

Your very foolish. So we should raise funds for Second Niger Bridge whereas monies from The SE will be used to build Lagos mainland bridges, Lagos/Ibadan rail etc? That means second class citizens while pretending all is well? Very foolish mindset.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by globemoney: 11:49am On Oct 22, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: . by globemoney: 11:49am On Oct 22, 2018
veryStupidChino:

indi Ontsha and Asaba alone has what it takes to put up a second Niger bridge
Tell your father to help up and build the bridge then

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.