Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,956 members, 7,848,884 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:30 AM

. - Politics (457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (589239 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by somalianprince: 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2018
hammerFC:

NNA, GO AND REGISTER FOR A COURSE, NAIRALAND IS NOT A UNIVERSITY.

U ARE DISGRACING NDIIGBO HERE.

I HAVE TRIED NOW TO END THIS AND EVERYBODY HAVE LEFT EXCEPT U.

U ARE THE ONE FEEDING THAT PERSON AND HE WILL CONTINUE TILL TOMORROW.

WATEVA UR PROBLEM IS, ANAMBRA IS NOT IT.

GO AND CARRY YOUR CLOTH FROM WHER U LEFT IT

He is a WAWA villager suffering from inferiority complex. cheesy
Re: . by hammerFC: 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2018
basilo101:

Who are these your imaginary non igbos. Most of your comments are incoherent

OK! PROFESSOR, I HAVE EXPOSED U HERE TO OTHER IGBOS AND DEY CAN SEE THAT[b] U ARE AN IRRATIONAL PERSON[/b].

LIKES BEGETS LIKES.

LIKE U, LIKE HIM.

THAT IS Y THIS THREAD HAVE DETERIORATED.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

True, it is madness. The disparity in the cultural history of different people in Anambra is well documented. Not only do Anambra people discriminate against fellow Anambra people just because they come from different towns. They also discriminate against people from their own town by calling them Osu

OK can u now leave our issues to us and face the wealthy ebonyi....

Face kwannu ur ebonyi

1 Like

Re: . by hammerFC: 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
basilo101:

How does this prove the fraud under contention?

CLEARLY, EVERYBODY CAN SEE THAT U HAVE AN ISSUE THAT RUNS DEEPER BEYOND WAT THEY INITIALLLY THOUGHT AT THE SURFACE.

UR OWN PROBLEM IN LIVE IS ANAMBRA. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: . by somalianprince: 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
Anambra is one people. We are more Omambala than Igbo. Face your northern state of Ebonyi cheesy

[s]
UgwuAghachi:

True, it is madness. The disparity in the cultural history of different people in Anambra is well documented. Not only do Anambra people discriminate against fellow Anambra people just because they come from different towns. They also discriminate against people from their own town by calling them Osu
[/s]
Re: . by somalianprince: 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2018
He is bitter and pained deeply. Our monolithic nature breaks his heart.

hammerFC:

CLEARLY, EVERYBODY CAN SEE THAT U HAVE AN ISSUE THAT RUNS DEEPER BEYOND WAT THEY INITIALLLY THOUGHT AT THE SURFACE.

UR OWN PROBLEM IN LIVE IS ANAMBRA. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: . by hammerFC: 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2018
WEN THINGS ARE GOING WRONG, IF U JUDGE FROM OUTSIDE BASED ON SCREAMS, U WILL GET IT WRONG.

U HAVE TO ENTER THE HOUSE AND SEE WAT IS GOING ON.
Re: . by basilo101: 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

Anambra is the last place on earth to mention the word "monolithic". The state is made of fragmented villages each embroidered in endless supremacy contest thereby making the place strife ridden and unsuitable for inhabitation of enlightened people

1 Like

Re: . by UgwuAghachi: 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2018
Osagyefo98:

OK can u now leave our issues to us and face the wealthy ebonyi....

Face kwannu ur ebonyi

When I talk, I state facts. Pure f*cking FACTS. I don't do sentimental arguments and ranting. So save it for your village meeting
Re: . by hammerFC: 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
MANY POEPLE HERE, ORIGINALLY THOUGHT THE PROBLEM WAS ONE NON IGBO AND SOME EVEN CALLED HIM IGALA.

HOWEVER, THEY CAN ALL SEE THAT THE PROBLEM IS ONE IGBO PERSON NOT HAVING SENSE.
Re: . by hammerFC: 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

When I talk, I state facts. Pure f*cking FACTS. I don't do sentimental arguments and ranting. So save it for your village meeting

IS THIS YOUR SECOND MONIKER? BASILO101
Re: . by basilo101: 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2018
hammerFC:

OK! PROFESSOR, I HAVE EXPOSED U HERE TO OTHER IGBOS AND DEY CAN SEE THAT[b] U ARE AN IRRATIONAL PERSON[/b].

LIKES BEGETS LIKES.

LIKE U, LIKE HIM.

THAT IS Y THIS THREAD HAVE DETERIORATED.

How does this prove the fraudulent claim
Re: . by somalianprince: 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2018
Kee yaself but ANAMBRA IS A MONOLITHIC STATE.

Enugu state is filled with charlatans, illiterates, awkward and timid people, no wonder the state is useless and worthless

[s]
basilo101:

Anambra is the last place on earth to mention the word "monolithic". The state is made of fragmented villages each embroidered in endless supremacy contest thereby making the place strife ridden and unsuitable for inhabitation of enlightened people
[/s]
Re: . by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

U leave ebonyi facts and be stating facts in another mans...land......ooochim

Continue ur cry biko....shoe nwe size

1 Like

Re: . by somalianprince: 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
ANAMBRA IS A MONOLITHIC STATE

[s]
basilo101:

[/s]

Re: . by basilo101: 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

Lack of facts from the the pro monolithic only proves how hollow the claim is

1 Like

Re: . by UgwuAghachi: 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
basilo101:

No kill me with laugh abeg grin. That's why a lot of them remain in Lagos, Abuja, etc during the festivities and haven't been to their towns in years for fear of being killed by their kinsmen using voodoo and witchcraft
Re: . by hammerFC: 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
basilo101:

I AM SORRY TO SAY, U DONT HAVE SENSE.

I HAVE EXPOSED U AND CORRECTED THE WRONG IMPRESSION THAT ANAMBRA IS CREATING PROBLEM.

U ARE THE PERSON WITH THE PROBLEM HERE.

I WONT REPLY U AGAIN AS I LONG STOPPED REPLYING THE OTHER PERSON.

WE WILL LEAVE U HERE WITH THEM TO SEE WHO KILLS WHO.

ONYE NZUZU!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
Bikonu tell this boy to face his sagacious ebonyi...... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by hammerFC: 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
TO NDIIGBO, THIS THREAD IS CLOSED FOR 24HRS, DO IGNORE THE NON IGBO NUISANCE.

SIGNED OUT!
Re: . by somalianprince: 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
This is why Enugu state is useless and worthless, the state doesn't add anything to igbo land except illiterates, vagabonds and poverty. No sound is in Enugu state. Just look at their schools. Useless people

Re: . by basilo101: 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
Osagyefo98:

U leave ebonyi facts and be stating facts in another mans...land......ooochim

Continue ur cry biko....shoe nwe size
This I pan igbo thread. You will not be allowed to pollute it with with frauds the insult documented history
Re: . by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2018
Men are crying like small pikin...

Bewe nuoooooooo

Anambra bu alaeze...cry

1 Like

Re: . by somalianprince: 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
ANAMBRA IS A MONOLITHIC STATE. It must be stamped in your head cheesy

[s]
basilo101:

This I pan igbo thread. You will not be allowed to pollute it with with frauds the insult documented history
[/s]

Re: . by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2018
basilo101:

Bring the documented history let's see or u continue crying.
Re: . by murphyibiam15(m): 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2018
hammerFC:

I HAVE EXPOSED U AND CORRECTED THE WRONG IMPRESSION THAT ANAMBRA IS CREATING PROBLEM.

ONYE NZUZU!
you're quite funny blaming everyone for the descension into anarchy of this group, me think that you're putting more fire..just allow the guys, when they're done they will calm down...no be today this kind thing start and I doubt you can certainly stop it
Re: . by basilo101: 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2018
hammerFC:

ONYE NZUZU!
Your resort to insults shows you have stunted intellectual prowess. The issue is always on front burner whenever I log in. I have never quoted any comments that is not on current page
Re: . by somalianprince: 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2018
Lol..so true

hammerFC:

ONYE NZUZU!
Re: . by somalianprince: 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2018
ANAMBRA IS A MONOLITHIC STATE. KEE YASELF cheesy

[s]
basilo101:

Your resort to insults shows you have stunted intellectual prowess. The issue is always on front burner whenever I log in. I have never quoted any comments that is not on current page
[/s]

Re: . by basilo101: 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Bring the documented history let's see or u continue crying.
I have given one before. Let me give it again

1 Like

Re: . by basilo101: 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2018
murphyibiam15:

you're quite funny blaming everyone for the descension into anarchy of this group, me think that you're putting more fire..just allow the guys, when they're done they will calm down...no be today this kind thing start and I doubt you can certainly stop it
He is just confused
Re: . by somalianprince: 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2018
[s]
basilo101:

I have given one before. Let me give it again
[/s]

Look at this, Enugu state no follow at all lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.