Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,227 members, 7,860,445 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

. - Politics (458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (591361 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by murphyibiam15(m): 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
hammerFC:
[s][/s]
S
I don't respond to senseless mentions

1 Like

Re: . by UgwuAghachi: 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
hammerFC:

IS THIS YOUR SECOND MONIKER? BASILO101

Nope
Re: . by somalianprince: 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
By the time DMGS was established in 1925, Enugu state people were still monkeys.

Re: . by basilo101: 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2018
somalianprince:
In 1800 when Western education was established in Anambra, Enugu state people were still monkeys
How does this prove the monolithic claims?
Re: . by somalianprince: 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
By the time Anambra people were already transacting with the Europeans, it should be noted that Enugu state people were still yet to come out from their monkey nature

Re: . by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
basilo101:

I have given one before. Let me give it again

Mtcheew....lolzzz

U lack evidence Mr.

Anambra remains a monolithic state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by somalianprince: 4:27pm On Nov 10, 2018
Thunder scatter you there, it proves that Anambra people are a different people. We are unique and special monolithic people

See another point

[s]
basilo101:

How does this prove the monolithic claims?
[/s]

Re: . by basilo101: 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2018
somalianprince:
By the time Anambra people were already transacting with the Europeans, it should be noted that Enugu state people were still yet to come out from their monkey nature
So no hegemony before colonization then. How can you then claim monolithic now. Fraud!
Re: . by UgwuAghachi: 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2018
basilo101:

I have given one before. Let me give it again

When an Anambra man sees fact, he chooses to ignore until he can't run from it anymore. An example is the cross dressing pedophile from Nnewi who saw he was losing the war but didn't follow good counsel to stop fighing and until he sacrificed the lives of 2 million kids and fled like a b*tch

1 Like

Re: . by somalianprince: 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
Our position here is actually painful and unbearable for you. cheesy

Anambra has always been monolithic from GOD.

[s]
basilo101:

So no hegemony before colonization then. How can you then claim monolithic now. Fraud!
[/s]
Re: . by basilo101: 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
somalianprince:
Thunder scatter you there, it proves that Anambra people are a different people. We are unique and special monolithic people

See another point

[s][/s]
Obosi that will kill you if you call his town onitsha? Monolithic indeed. I am beginning to think you don't even know the meaning of the word

1 Like

Re: . by basilo101: 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2018
somalianprince:
Our position here is actually painful and unbearable for you. cheesy

Anambra has always been monolithic from GOD.

[s][/s]
You should research the meaning of the word before continuing the debate
Re: . by Chef2000: 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
somalianprince:
By the time igbo historical essay were being written in Anambra dialect, no one has heard from timid backward Enugu state villagers, they were still monkeys
ALA in the pics is not an Anambra dialect, hope you know?
Re: . by somalianprince: 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
Shut up Nsukka illiterate. As much as we are all proud of our individual communities but every community has something good to its name, but then it is one BIG FAMILY. NO community in Anambra is less, we are all equal in one monolithic state. tongue

[s]
basilo101:

Obosi that will kill you if you call his town onitsha? Monolithic indeed. I am beginning to think you don't even know the meaning of the word
[/s]
Re: . by basilo101: 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

When an Anambra man sees fact, he chooses to ignore until he can't run from it anymore. An example is the cross dressing pedophile from Nnewi who saw he was losing the war but didn't follow good counsel to stop fighing and until he sacrificed the lives of 2 million kids and fled like a b*tch
Lol angry
Re: . by somalianprince: 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
Nsukka illiterate you should do the research because you are the that is pained. We know what we want and we go for it . Anambra is a monolithic state

basilo101:

You should research the meaning of the word before continuing the debate
Re: . by basilo101: 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
somalianprince:
Shut up Nsukka illiterate. As much as we are all proud of our individual communities but every community has something good to its name, but then it is one BIG FAMILY. NO community in Anambra is less, we are all equal in one monolithic state. tongue

[s][/s]
How come the wisdom in ozubulu is equivalent to foolishness in Nnewi? I still strongly recommend you check very well for the meaning of "monolithic"
Re: . by somalianprince: 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
Some parts of Anambra speak "Ala" while some speak "ana" etc. All put together is called Anambra dialect

See below

Chef2000:

Re: . by basilo101: 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2018
Chef2000:

Fraud has always been thier way.
Re: . by Chef2000: 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
somalianprince:
Some parts of Anambra speak "Ala" while some speak "ana" etc. All put together is called Anambra dialect
See below
Then that makes your monolithic claim false and void.

1 Like

Re: . by somalianprince: 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2018
You are actually dumb. We have our variations but that does not mean we are not monolithic.

In UK, we have England, Ireland, Wales Scotland but they are all UNITED KINGDOM. The same way Anambra is a united Omambala and monolithic

[s]
basilo101:

How come the wisdom in ozubulu is equivalent to foolishness in Nnewi? I still strongly recommend you check very well for the meaning of "monolithic"
[/s]
Re: . by basilo101: 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2018
somalianprince:

See below

A dialect with different dialects Fraud!
Re: . by somalianprince: 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2018
ANAMBRA IS A MONOLITHIC STATE, keep crying cheesy

[s]
basilo101:

[/s]
Re: . by basilo101: 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2018
somalianprince:
You are actually dumb. We have our variations but that does not mean we are not monolithic.

In UK, we have England, Ireland, Wales Scotland but they are all UNITED KINGDOM. The same way Anambra is a united Omambala and monolithic

[s][/s]
Is UK monolithic? ? Lol.
Re: . by basilo101: 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2018
Chef2000:

Then that makes your monolithic claim false and void.
Exactly my stance throughout the debate
Re: . by somalianprince: 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
Yes the dialects may vary from Awka to Onitsha to Nnewi to Otuocha etc, but at the end of the day Anambra has a unifying factors like our ambition to be great, our food, Nze na Ozo etc. These are some of the things we have in common that binds us even more than the Igbo TAG.

basilo101:

Re: . by somalianprince: 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
Yes UK is monolithic because they all have so many things in common, you cannot compare it to places like America where it is a combination of different nationals. Go and read the history of UK and US.

[s]
basilo101:

Is UK monolithic? ? Lol.
[/s]
Re: . by basilo101: 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
somalianprince:
Yes the dialects may vary from Awka to Onitsha to Nnewi to Otuocha etc, but at the end of the day Anambra has a unifying factors like our ambition to be great, our food, Nze na Ozo etc. These are some of the things we have in common that binds us even than the Igbo TAG.

This is lame and cheap. Doesn't prove the monolithic claim
Re: . by OMANBALA1: 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2018
Yyeske:
A big shame indeed.
I think the problem here from my observation is that most people especially Igbos really don't ask relevant questions from their elderly relatives, all they do is visit the village, catch some fun, see other relatives from other places and they leave for their bases.
Do you know that I've met people with surnames like Onoja, Attah etc who are from Anambra, everyone should know that those two names I mentioned are pure Igala names with no meaning in the Igbo language and some people here expect us not to acknowledge them and worse of all we should deny any link with them.
I am very proud of my Nri root and Igala as well, proudly Omambala, proudly Igbo.

Nwanne, we know these things , and thats why we must stay on this issue to drill it into every Anambra man and woman. Some Anambra people have strayed but we will correct that problem. We will keep hammering on it till the news go around. We will not relent in our resolve to completely reform the mentality of of the Anambra man. I have spoken to Chino before and with time we will move our clique out of Nairaland and proceed to build a strong organization that will seize power in Anambra and entrench our ideology.

And , yes , those names, are truly Igala. Even the Delta Igbos they are crawling all over the places begging to accept Igbo identity has Igala ,too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by somalianprince: 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2018
Shut up you are from timid Nsukka so you are not supposed to know, we have absolutely nothing in common with you guys, not in language or culture or food or ambition. We are Omambala people, we are monolithic. . cheesy

[s]
basilo101:

This is lame and cheap. Doesn't prove the monolithic claim
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.