Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

. - Politics (502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (583075 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by SLAP44: 11:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
somalianprince:
This is a useless thread. Can't it be used for proffering industrial, economic development solutions, than usual posting pictures of what have posted on other states threads years ago.

Well, I see your point but for people like me who have never seen these pictures before, I want to see my region from every angle.

I have a challenge for you, if you can show me these particular footage shown in the pictures as they sent today in any places on cyberspace, I will pay for your wedding because I heard you have no money to marry a wife. cool

If they have covered the places before, can we see the pictures if they are repeated. Tanku.

2 Likes

Re: . by SLAP44: 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
horsepower101:

Please don’t ever respond. You should know better.

Okay boss.

2 Likes

Re: . by SLAP44: 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
We need more pictures of more places oooooo grin grin grin grin (screaming) grin

2 Likes

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 11:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
SLAP44:

Please show us what changed. We need to see the things that are changing in our towns. Many of us are not home nd might take a few years to return home. I beg you in the name of a God, keep this thread alive. If it means contributing money for you, we will do so. God bless you nwanne mmadu.

I will do my best. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: . by maiunguwar: 11:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
Umunnem,Silence should be best answer to scallywags.Greetings from nwa Umueri oke ebo

4 Likes

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 11:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
Another section of Abakpa.

2 Likes

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 11:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
Abakaliki road on the Express. Near Orthopaedic hospital Enugu.

3 Likes

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 11:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
The new Mega filling station at Emene old road junction, this is Northwest oil outlet newly built this year.

2 Likes

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 11:43pm On Nov 14, 2019
Let's see some projects done by Sullivan Chime and how they are today, I want to run the Emene old road to ANNAMCO junction to see what changed.

I started from around Thinkers corner junction

4 Likes

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
Speed.......

Cost of land here is average of 20m, nice residential neighborhoods near the international airport runways.

3 Likes

Re: . by IGBOSON1: 11:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
SLAP44:

You are not an Igbo man. I have busted you many times and we don't know why you are masquerading around Igbo forums trying to belong. Maybe, just maybe God will help you become an Igbo person in your next life. But for now, return to your tribe and stop trying to confuse yourself thinking you are confusing anyone.

We know you and your negative antecedents.

He seems to be scared of me...dunno why!�

3 Likes

Re: . by IGBOSON1: 11:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
ckenneths:
Let's see some projects done by Sullivan Chime and how they are today, I want to run the Emene old road to ANNAMCO junction to see what changed.

I started from around Thinkers corner junction

Kinda reminds me of rural Mississippi!�

4 Likes

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 11:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
Unfortunately, some few pot holes are starting to show on these very beautiful roads, this should be repaired by the state government ASAP.

4 Likes

Re: . by IGBOSON1: 11:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
ckenneths:
Abakaliki road on the Express. Near Orthopaedic hospital Enugu.

All this is Chimes’ work! Makes you wonder what value Ugwuanyi has added to Enugu City these past 4+ yrs!

The roads don’t even look as clean and pristine as they did during the Chime years!

4 Likes

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 11:57pm On Nov 14, 2019
A new estate promoted by the Enugu state Housing development commission along Emene old road, Enugu.

I will ask and find out the cost of land here.

2 Likes

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 12:00am On Nov 15, 2019
ANAMMCO Enugu.

2 Likes

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 12:06am On Nov 15, 2019
Descending the airport flyover into Abakaliki express road into Enugu town.

3 Likes

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 12:08am On Nov 15, 2019
Innoson motors showroom on the Express......

3 Likes

Re: . by somalianprince: 6:12am On Nov 15, 2019
I have never seen a jobless fellow like this OP
How can a normal human move from place to place taking pictures only to come and post here. This guy must be truly not well. Going back to the same place he has been before just to snap it once more and ran to this place to. cheesy
Re: . by somalianprince: 6:15am On Nov 15, 2019
Can't we see new or ongoing federal or state infrastructural developments. The OP is not well, he has been snapping and postingthe same thing for years. But pulu this guy na Isi. cheesy
Re: . by somalianprince: 6:17am On Nov 15, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Please nobody should draw omambala ethnicity back with this thread. We have moved forward and advancing. This thread suppose to remain as it is because it has outlived it's usefulness. We already have threads created for omambala ethnicity. We can't accuse government of duplication of functions and you still doing such.

spyder880 If you need to promote your thread while not indulging other make sure this moniker IGBOSON1 is not seen around this thread.

I may not call him a spy but on a serious issue if he remains here this threads is bound to die off again.

Not really. The issue is that the OP no well mentally despite that he is a very old man cheesy
Re: . by ckenneths(m): 6:42am On Nov 15, 2019
This section of the Express road is still okay. No potholes on the Abakaliki to Abakpa junction road. This shows that the road was constructed with some quality in mind.

5 Likes

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 6:44am On Nov 15, 2019
Inner streets of Achara layout. Watch the conditions of the roads on the streets..

3 Likes

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 6:45am On Nov 15, 2019
Ugwuaji road, leading to Loma Linda estates, Enugu.

2 Likes

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 6:47am On Nov 15, 2019
Lower portions of Kenyatta road, towards the Timber sheds.

1 Like

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 6:50am On Nov 15, 2019
The ceaseless bustle of Ugwuaji road.......

1 Like

Re: . by somalianprince: 6:53am On Nov 15, 2019
This is it. cheesy
Re: . by somalianprince: 6:54am On Nov 15, 2019
Who hasn't seen these pictures before? But the kolo went back to snap it again to repost cheesy
Re: . by ckenneths(m): 6:54am On Nov 15, 2019
This town is called Akpugoeze town, in Oji river local government of Enugu state. This road has been constructed by Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi government.

4 Likes

Re: . by somalianprince: 6:54am On Nov 15, 2019
This can only be joblessness cheesy
Re: . by ckenneths(m): 6:56am On Nov 15, 2019
This shows that the governor is not totally Idle. Work is going on slowly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.