Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,446 members, 7,861,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

. - Politics (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (591582 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 26, 2018
See how we are showcasing the ugly parts of our cities on social media. How many times have you seen non Igbos advertising the ugly pictures of their cities on social media? Google Images gets it pictures social media pages like getty images, Skyscraper city, nairaland etc and its just a matter of weeks before all these ugly pictures start showing on Google images, thanks to Anambra and Imo people. We are talking about deleting all our ugly pictures and reviving our image in the social space while you guys are adding more salt to injury. Just open getty image website and view the pictures of Onitsha, it looks like a war torn city with filth everywhere and those are the pics other Nigerians and foreigners get to see when they search for Onitsha, same for all other Igbo cities and you start wondering why Igboland is the most downgraded region in Nigeria.
Re: . by hammer6F: 10:35am On Aug 26, 2018
BeijinDossier, biko call of attack, let us use this page to hammer sense into there heads.
Re: . by hammer6F: 10:36am On Aug 26, 2018
As, i was saying,

Let me just add that some of us here are suffering from misplaced priority.

In your state Delta, u avoid conflict with the south but yet, u come here to talk nonsense about Ndi Anambra?

Pachala anya gi... u know yourself.

Ordinary university, u dont have in the whole of Anioma and u no get liver talk, thinking Urhobo are not already plotting Okowa exit in 2019.

Wen will my people be courageous in the right places?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 26, 2018
hammer6F:

We have added Anioma becos of that boy Ikenna and his big mouth, always taking a jab at Ndi Anambra. grin

no no no, just remove Anioma from the insults because we have never taken part in defacing Igboland on social media just like what you easterners are doing.
Re: . by hammer6F: 10:37am On Aug 26, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

no no no, just remove Anioma from the insults because we have never taken part in defacing Igboland on social media just like what you easterners are doing.

Wen, are we ever going to see a University of Asaba?
Re: . by deadkamalu: 10:37am On Aug 26, 2018
ifele emegbuo mu.
Re: . by hammer6F: 10:40am On Aug 26, 2018
deadkamalu:
ifele emegbuo mu.

Nwanne hapu godu ife... Ndiigbo need a hot lashing.

I use to tell Chino to stop, until i realise that we have a lot of mentally unstable people amongst us.

Imagine Eze Chima is a bini man regardless of his name.

In Africa, wat we use to know where u come from is your name.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 26, 2018
hammer6F:

Wen, are we ever going to see a University of Asaba?
must we have a university? were is university of Nnewi?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 26, 2018
hammer6F:

I use to tell Chino to stop, until i realise that we have a lot of mentally unstable people amongst us.

honestly, the person that invented the story of Eze Chima being a Benin Prince is extremely mad.
Re: . by BeijinDossier: 10:43am On Aug 26, 2018
Just shut up. We don't need anyone to discourage what is being done here. Let all of us join the race here.

I careless about Igbo land, the only place i know is Anambra.

See below a good example of a filthy war torn place. Imo state is CURSED.

nnamdijonathan:
See how we are showcasing the ugly parts of our cities on social media. How many times have you seen non Igbos advertising the ugly pictures of their cities on social media? Google Images gets it pictures social media pages like getty images, Skyscraper city, nairaland etc and its just a matter of weeks before all these ugly pictures start showing on Google images, thanks to Anambra and Imo people. We are talking about deleting all our ugly pictures and reviving our image in the social space while you guys are adding more salt to injury. .

Re: . by hammer6F: 10:43am On Aug 26, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

must we have a university? were is university of Nnewi?

Do u know that Anioma is bigger than Anambra in Land mass?

Wen it comes to dealing with your southern neighbours, as big as you are, u will turn clueless.

Where is dat idiot Ikenna?
Re: . by hammer6F: 10:44am On Aug 26, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Just shut up. We don't need anyone to discourage what is being done here. Let all of us join the race here.

Leave the pictures, let us use words to finish them here.

The picture is defacing the thread.
Re: . by BeijinDossier: 10:47am On Aug 26, 2018
Did you buy data for me? I have more 200Gigabytes so you want me to waste it watching YouTube.? No

hammer6F:

Leave the pictures, let us use words to finish them here.

The picture is defacing the thread.
Re: . by BeijinDossier: 10:49am On Aug 26, 2018
hammer6F:

Ikenna is from the cursed imo state. Don't allow anyone deceive you. Anioma people are lovely and respectful people. They have so much in common with Anambra folks than the slaves in Imo state.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 26, 2018
BeijinDossier:

You have repeated those pictures like over 20 times on different trends. Since you careless about Igboland, you can quietly vacate this trend because this is a pan-igbo trend not just an anambra trend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 26, 2018
hammer6F:

Do u know that Anioma is bigger than Anambra in Land mass?

Wen it comes to dealing with your southern neighbours, as big as you are, u will turn clueless.

landmass does not always equate to large population. Anioma must break out of delta state for us to grow well.
Re: . by BeijinDossier: 10:51am On Aug 26, 2018
Agu dowaa gi agba there. They are very recent pictures and purpose is for Google to properly register it and it has been done. We shall continue.

nnamdijonathan:

You have repeated those pictures like over 20 times on different trends. Since you careless about Igboland, you can quietly vacate this trend because this is a pan-igbo trend not just an anambra trend.
Re: . by spyder880(m): 10:52am On Aug 26, 2018
horsepower101:
This is the last straw for me. I will start working on creating a website for Ndigbo to discuss peacefully. I have had enough of this igbo forum. Peace.

I hear you. I will also invest in a website next, or find one where I can moderate the comments. The moderators here are clearly overwhelmed, or lack interest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 26, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Did you buy data for me? I have more 200Gigabytes so you want me to waste it watching YouTube.? No

200gigabytes? how did you get it? abeg forget the insults, tell me how to get the data plan abeg.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 26, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Agu dowaa gi agba there. They are very recent pictures and purpose is for Google to properly register it and it has been done. We shall continue.

chai. The guy you are quarreling with has stopped, you also have to stop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 10:55am On Aug 26, 2018
What is this one yapping about? Mtchew

nnamdijonathan:

200gigabytes? how did you get it? abeg forget the insults, tell me how to get the data plan abeg.
Re: . by Purehuman(m): 10:56am On Aug 26, 2018
Ofodirinwa:

Yes o, Anambra is Igala, Bini/Anioma and Igbo. But In their heads they're only Igbo and have the right to tell everyone else who is Igbo. Anytime they build a road in that wartorn state, they'll come with "WAWA this' and "Imo that". Look at how low self esteem has them in a panic because I'm addressing them.

If your state was great, what I'm saying shouldn't matter. But it's not, and instead of facing reality, they're threatening to 'close this thread' LOL. Stupid people, you have already ruined every thread you enter, this one included. Unlike you guys I come from a great place and won't die if I don't get to post Innoson 100 times on a Nairaland thread

You have a way of disturbing the peace of this forum with your irrational thinking. Highly disappointed in many of you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by deadkamalu: 10:59am On Aug 26, 2018
hammer6F:

some of our fore fathers who lived before the whiteman came never saw themselves as igbos but as namkpu abo oka isu ngwa nsukka nri etc. their tongues were slightly variant. thus if a group like ngwa decides to be known as ngwa and nothing else in future i dont think it is will be wise for other groups to start making disparaging remarks about them. those who find it expedient to form a group should do so without hating the naysayers. onyelu nnukwu nsogbu na anyi kana ako akuko ndi bu igbo na ndi aburo ezigbo igbo.
Re: . by spyder880(m): 10:59am On Aug 26, 2018
Whatever I put my mind to, I achieve.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 26, 2018
BeijinDossier:
What is this one yapping about? Mtchew

Oga which network are you using or you were just lying about the 200gb?
Re: . by Dremca(m): 11:02am On Aug 26, 2018
its difficult to create a several website without having people to argue, abuse, and say all sort of things. It boils down to the audience your website target.
spyder880:

I hear you. I will also invest in a website next, or find one where I can moderate the comments. The moderators here are clearly overwhelmed, or lack interest.
Re: . by BeijinDossier: 11:03am On Aug 26, 2018
Just shut up

nnamdijonathan:

Oga which network are you using or you were just lying about the 200gb?
Re: . by spyder880(m): 11:09am On Aug 26, 2018
Dremca:
its difficult to create a several website without having people to argue, abuse, and say all sort of things. It boils down to the audience your website target.

I understand that everything is difficult, but I don't come along thinking anything will be easy. Arguing abuse and insulting is a normal. But failure to sanction offenders is making it worse, encouraging more people to join. I can't wait for the moderators to make up their mind on what to do to those who must break the laws.

2 Likes

Re: . by mightguy(m): 11:15am On Aug 26, 2018
BeijinDossier please stop this nonsense. Ikali go ife a ina eme.
Re: . by hammer6F: 11:15am On Aug 26, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

landmass does not always equate to large population. Anioma must break out of delta state for us to grow well.

All this story and excuses for not daring to build a university in the state capital. grin

Wen it comes to Anambra, u all will start jumping, even wen we are calm and clearly trying to help.

Yet, u will deny yourself Education for fear of your minority neighbors.

One starts to get a picture of where the whole we are not Igbo denial is coming from. cool

If you dont know the meaning of Uduaghan defection to APC, let me tell u.

It means Okowa only gets one tenure.

Oshiomole already said he will defeat Okowa in his own state and was made APC chairman.

Urhobo are mobilising behind APC, majority of the SS voice in that party are Urhobo.

From Festus Keyamo to Omo Agege.

Dey there and keep decieving yourself and playing good boy attitude.

1 Like

Re: . by Dremca(m): 11:19am On Aug 26, 2018
Have you considered facebook closed group, with that you can choose to add the right people and remove them when they violate any rule and also facebook group makes post go viral attracting the right audience.
spyder880:

I understand that everything is difficult, but I don't come along thinking anything will be easy. Arguing abuse and insulting is a normal. But failure to sanction offenders is making it worse, encouraging more people to join. I can't wait for the moderators to make up their mind on what to do to those who must break the laws.

1 Like

Re: . by mightguy(m): 11:21am On Aug 26, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

they will never agree. Nigeria would have been very great if not for the wrong policies targeted at Igbos.
yes my broda that is y whenever I see Nigeria. I began to weep

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.