Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,477 members, 7,861,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

. - Politics (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (591595 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
Umu Boyz Anambra to represent South East in u-15 national tourney.

1 Like

Re: . by Afam4eva(m): 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
Xander85:

Be careful who you let in on your plans as some may pretend to be Igbo just to monitor the site and kill it if necessary!

See the way O'mambala.com just died like that without a explanation or apology! Even when it was running it was like the owner of the site just didn't care as there were many bugs and problems which took forever to fix, with some lasting the entire life of the site! I'm suspecting the owner wasn't Igbo but volunteered to help us set up the site so he could monitor and direct Igbo opinion and steer it towards his preferred agenda. And when he found out we are republicans with a mind of our own that can't be teleguided, he gave up and let the site die!

So ask to meet up with anyone offering to help just so you can confirm they're Igbo. smiley
Why are our brains always wired to blame other people but ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2018
Recent update of the glass tunnel in the rice city of Abakaliki.

Credit nature p

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
hammer6F:
U tell them the truth that is staring dem in the face and they brand u the enemy, whilst kissing the ass of those who mean them harm .

These are Isoko traditional leaders meeting Buhari ahead of 2019.

Isoko Traditional Rulers Visit Buhari, Seek Federal Appointment For Indigenes.

Wat magic are the Anioma planning to win a second tenure and complete an 8 years term of office?

Or is carrying big head up and down going to win them a second tenure?

So because Ikenna supported Ofordinwa, u now tagged the entire Anioma into ur Anambra vs Imo bashing? As for second term, something terrible will happen in delta if Okowa loses the next election but, I know very well that Okowa will win.
Re: . by Ofodirinwa: 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
there's no Anambra vs. Imo. Imo has already won.
What there is are 5-6 posters, all from Anambra, that have nothing to contribute but negativity towards other Igbo states. They claim it's all Chino but if you exam in brain of the average anambran poster in Igbo topics, you'll find that Chino is only stupid enough to say what the rest of them are thinking.

Igbos didn't originate from Nri, Nri is heavily Igala influenced
and Onitsha man or man that shares a state with Onitsha and Igala can't turn around and tell everyone else who is Igbo and who isn't
And you people need to hear the truth about yourselves instead of leaning on the civility of Imo, Enugu, Abia, Ebonyi and Anioma people in order to think you're not a joke.
And Awka is a village

Everywhere in Igboland contates anambra with low education (especially with males) and animalistic behavior. Every Igbo dreads driving through Onitsha to get home because it's full of you people. Avoiding Anambra is the reason I fly from Lagos to Imo straight.

If you people didn't know this then mark it well because the rest of us have spared you for the sake of Igbo unity but since only 1/3 of your state is even Igbo (Nnewi, Ihiala and Co) there's no point uniting with you drop outs
Re: . by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
Work still ongoing on the 8-lane expansion, albeit on a slow pace, though we still can't rule out the rainy season

4 Likes

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
Bla bla bla

Stop crying because you have been beaten blue and black here.

The only Igbos don't live in Imo state is because of Igbos dread Imo state. The most violent in the history of Nigeria only take place in imo state. That's is reason igbos avoid imo state.

Today there over 2 million imo state people resident in Onitsha alone. It means one thing, imo state is CURSED. Lol

Owerri on the other hand is a complete rural area, my pictures proved it here.

In education Anambra has the highest cut of mark for male and female in Unity school. Where's is your so called Imo state? What of WAEC, NECO etc. Your state is backward. Deal with it.

Ofodirinwa:
there's no Anambra vs. Imo. Imo has already won.
What there is are 5-6 posters, all from Anambra, that have nothing to contribute but negativity towards other Igbo states. They claim it's all Chino but if you exam in brain of the average anambran poster in Igbo topics, you'll find that Chino is only stupid enough to say what the rest of them are thinking.

Igbos didn't originate from Nri, Nri is heavily Igala influenced
and Onitsha man or man that shares a state with Onitsha and Igala can't turn around and tell everyone else who is Igbo and who isn't
And you people need to hear the truth about yourselves instead of leaning on the civility of Imo, Enugu, Abia, Ebonyi and Anioma people in order to think you're not a joke.
And Awka is a village

Everywhere in Igboland contates anambra with low education (especially with males) and animalistic behavior. Every Igbo dreads driving through Onitsha to get home because it's full of you people. Avoiding Anambra is the reason I fly from Lagos to Imo straight.

If you people didn't know this then mark it well because the rest of us have spared you for the sake of Igbo unity but since only 1/3 of your state is even Igbo (Nnewi, Ihiala and Co) there's no point uniting with you drop outs

Re: . by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
I think the amakohia flyover is set for usage,

Credit rochas pikin

2 Likes

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
When i said that Owerri is a village, i know exactly what am talking about. Look at Owerri again.

Re: . by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
Random.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
xcrew20:

If you must build a forum, it should be far from nairaland type, where every Tom, Dick and Harry can register. We will need something more intelligent, that will authenticate and validate registration to determined fitness and maturity.

Why create a new forum? This state vs state nonsense comes once in a long while and it is not as if our leaders are viewing these trends. The only place currently available were we can discuss about our problems and it will be heard and seen by our political leaders is Twitter and we know very well that this type of forum can't be created on Twitter. Just continue on nairaland.
Re: . by BeijinDossier: 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
When i said that Owerri is the worst state capital in the SE, I know what i am talking about, this is Owerri. Lol

Re: . by Purehuman(m): 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
I find it difficult to understand our ways of ridiculing those who are calling out our deficiencies. If we are not up to date about the Igbo plan, let someone start educating us. I find it funny that the so called Igbo warriors know how to shut anyone with dissimilar view with what the majority have in this thread.

Now, if anyone can educate me, an illiterate of primary 6, what is the Igbo plan come next four years?

Note: I have been reading this thread since page one and I have not seen any single plan and we keep insulting people here because we all have big heads.

The people we love to insult and parade that are holding us back are working tirelessly to maintain power and economic interests in their region and we keep saying those guys are stupid.

I know one thing for sure, APC will win next election and it's either we rally round APGA so that they can come to an agreement with these folks or we go apolitical and vote 60-40 in the next election to be in the safe side.

If we want to get our pound of flesh back from these guys, we must learn how to camouflage and get the political power to change things ourselves. We are just here calling out everyone when some people are already laying blocks for 2023.

The whole game of who is Igbo and who isn't won't matter when Okowa is thrown out 2019.

The whole game of which tribe is bad and which is good won't matter when the west and the north keep cornering most projects to their domains while we keep waiting for Biafra.

The whole game of APC being the worst party will not matter when they keep rotating power between them and we keep crying like babies and coming here to create phantom development for ourselves.

I am going to be an idiot, stupid, a fool and most probably a non-igbo because I am coming with an unpopular view. Someone will come with sweet English to cover our senses again because he knows more than reality.

The reality is real and none of you can do anything about it. 2019 is all about interests. It's either your interest is immediate or its futuristic. It is better you start playing now or else, we will be giving these men another 8years to get all the over 20trillion budgets that will be budgeted for the next 4years.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
Peer review grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: . by BeijinDossier: 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
I can see Okorocha hanging bridge up there after wasting 8yrs. Look at what someone else built under 2yrs in office else. Till today Okorocha flyovers are not in use. Why? lol

Re: . by spyder880(m): 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
Agulu lake resorts, Agulu, Anambra state.....

3 Likes

Re: . by Afam4eva(m): 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
Purehuman:
I find it difficult to understand our ways of ridiculing those who are calling out our deficiencies. If we are not up to date about the Igbo plan, let someone start educating us. I find it funny that the so called Igbo warriors know how to shut anyone with dissimilar view with what the majority have in this thread.

Now, if anyone can educate me, an illiterate of primary 6, what is the Igbo plan come next four years?

Note: I have been reading this thread since page one and I have not seen any single plan and we keep insulting people here because we all have big heads.

The people we love to insult and parade that are holding us back are working tirelessly to maintain power and economic interests in their region and we keep saying those guys are stupid.

I know one thing for sure, APC will win next election and it's either we rally round APGA so that they can come to an agreement with these folks or we go apolitical and vote 60-40 in the next election to be in the safe side.

If we want to get our pound of flesh back from these guys, we must learn how to camouflage and get the political power to change things ourselves. We are just here calling out everyone when some people are already laying blocks for 2023.

The whole game of who is Igbo and who isn't won't matter when Okowa is thrown out 2019.

The whole game of which tribe is bad and which is good won't matter when the west and the north keep cornering most projects to their domains while we keep waiting for Biafra.

The whole game of APC being the worst party will not matter when they keep rotating power between them and we keep crying like babies and coming here to create phantom development for ourselves.

I am going to be an idiot, stupid, a fool and most probably a non-igbo because I am coming with an unpopular view. Someone will come with sweet English to cover our senses again because he knows more than reality.

The reality is real and none of you can do anything about it. 2019 is all about interests. It's either your interest is immediate or its futuristic. It is better you start playing now or else, we will be giving these men another 8years to get all the over 20trillion budgets that will be budgeted for the next 4years.

You're no different from everyone that has come before you. Your plan for Igboland should not be to cajole us to join your party. Bring to the table, a plan that is devoid of political intonation. How do we develop Igboland irrespective of the party we support?

2 Likes

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 3:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ofodirinwa, read from Afam lol

Re: . by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2018
Why is Aba osisioma flyover taking forever?

2 Likes

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
With all the noise here and there, please look at Owerri my people. lol

Re: . by spyder880(m): 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
Agulu lake, Anambra state

1 Like

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 3:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
BeijinDossier:
With all the noise here and there, please look at Owerri my people. lol

lol

Re: . by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
arinzeejikonye:
Has the micheal okpara flyover become worthy of usage?

Agbaworo once said it was already in use.
Re: . by Ofodirinwa: 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
Tourism in Owerri

2 Likes

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
Despite all the noise. Owerri is a very large slum filled with poor people, prostitutes and armed robbers

Re: . by Ofodirinwa: 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2018

2 Likes

Re: . by Ofodirinwa: 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2018

3 Likes

Re: . by spyder880(m): 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
Cjrane2:

My brothers, let us stick it out and fight it out here. Even if we open another thread, these same people will resurface under funny names and torpedo it again. We have to show that they cannot derail our thread and fruitful discussion even if they post a thousand pictures of Obasanjo dancing.

We know they did it in Enugu thread. Check all the 2013-2015 posts. A particular individual even picked too many quarrels trying to accuse Spyder of dominating the forum just because Spyder was posting marvelous updates of Sullivan Chime's transformation. I personally emailed a Mod to plead for him to come and clean the thread. He did some work, then left the thread to degenerate. But we learnt to ignore them and they continued posting trash for about 5 pages and later got tired.

Their method is to post a foul topic or article about one Igbo state and then begin to bash people from there, which naturally annoys anyone from that state into responding and the thread is derailed.
They have asked me to go and create Delta forum and leave "Igbos" alone because i was a fake Igbo and most of my hometown folks hate Igbo. As painful as some of their comments were, i managed to restrain myself a few times and when i responded in anger, i usually learnt to IGNORE and not follow them to the gutter to inadvertently help them derail the thread. Today, that Enugu thread is still waxing strong and has all our comments in one place for any good government in the state to review some ideas that could help transform the state.

Personally, i know Igboland cannot develop as pockets of tiny states unable to provide critical infrastructure to drive a regional economy. It can only develop as a region with key regional efficient rail transport, electricity plants, refineries,, commercial agriculture and industrial complexes in various locations. That is why this thread is more important than state by state threads.

We need to stand our ground here and JUST IGNORE those trying to rubbish this thread and force us to abandon it. This thread will help document key ideas from our people (GLOBALLY) to contribute knowledge about how to build a prosperous Igboland. Let us stay strong and continue our mission here.

You are right. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: . by spyder880(m): 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ofodirinwa:

Powerful!

3 Likes

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ofodirinwa:
Armed robbery in Owerri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thvCc8c6j_8

Owerri is a very insecure dungeon filled with armed robbers. The most deadly bank robbery ever in the history of Nigeria took place in Owerri.

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 3:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
Which tourism are you talking about when people are being beheaded for rituals everyday in Owerri.

Re: . by spyder880(m): 3:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
arinzeejikonye:
Random.

Owerri wu oke mba cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.