Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,278 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

. - Politics (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (587258 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by hammer6F: 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
Incredibleme:

Exactly what I'm saying. No coordinated plan, no agenda whatsoever...

No the plan is to say, we are not Igbo.

They say if u dont plan, then u plan to fail.

Imagine Urhobo out gaming Anioma in Delta State.

That is a big shame.
Re: . by hammer6F: 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2018
mightguy:
tell them more. Tell them to bitter truth

Nwanne, I will becos they need it.

We keep leaving them, hence they keep misbehaving.
Re: . by Rochas2023: 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
This is why atleast half of Igbo's need to support APC
Re: . by mightguy(m): 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
hammer6F:

Nwanne, I will becos they need it.

We keep leaving them, hence they keep misbehaving.
lol. Continue. If am okowa. This is an opportunity to build alot for the aniomas. because what am seeing. Mmiri a na eru hmmm

1 Like

Re: . by Afam4eva(m): 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2018
Incredibleme:

I'm the last person on earth to talk down on Igbos in Public Mr. And I'm not that gullible to swallow false news, which also I do not hesitate to call out.

If you are not sensitive enough to realize that we are not making any political headway presently and Biafra is getting further and further away as we keep getting absorbed and soaked in in Nigeria then You should be the one to shut the fvk up.
There's one thing which people who share the same view as you have in common. You are all APC sympathizers and you're angry that Igbos will not tow the same line. You can't be smarter than over 40 million Igbos in Nigeria, so until you have a better plan for Igbos within the Nigerian project, i suggest you keep your political affiliation to yourself and stop bugging us about how political naive we are. If APC was the best foro us, we would have joined a long time ago.

8 Likes

Re: . by mightguy(m): 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
Rochas2023:
i knw at the mention of APC. All zombies must come out from the pit they call home
Re: . by Afam4eva(m): 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
Incredibleme:

I'm not saying Rochas is a messiah, just as Alimodu Sherrif was used by the apc to slow down the recovery of pdp, ngige, rochas and the rest would have been tools to foster igbo agender but NO! immediately they shifted camp, they were designated prodigal children and were disowned. People who were disowned by their own people had no other use than to be tools to perpetrate the Northern agenda.
I have nothing against Rochas, Ngige or anyone of Igbo extraction being in APC and i was vehemently against people who started abusing them and calling them all sort of names. These Igbo APC people like Rochas, Ngige and even you are no different. They have constantly insulted the Igbo nation just because we refuse to join them in APC. Rochas has called us fools, smae with Orji Uzor Kalu. Ngige even defended Buhari's 5% statement. Those are definitely not the kind of people i can beat my chest and say that i trust. What have these people ever done for Igboland apart from looting our commonwealth. I know who my leaders are and none of these people in APC qualify.

8 Likes

Re: . by mightguy(m): 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
Afam4eva:

There's one thing which people who share the same view as you have in common. You are all APC sympathizers and you're angry that Igbos will not tow the same line. You can't be smarter than over 40 million Igbos in Nigeria, so until you have a better plan for Igbos within the Nigerian project, i suggest you keep your political affiliation to yourself and stop bugging us about how political naive we are. If APC was the best foro us, we would have joined a long time ago.
thank you jaree. When they where busy Making mockery of the igbos and now election is near. They are talking about igbo presidency telling us how we will miss the chance if we don't vote for bubu. But since bubu was in power the only thing we had done was to call us 5%

2 Likes

Re: . by mightguy(m): 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
Incredibleme:

I'm not saying Rochas is a messiah, just as Alimodu Sherrif was used by the apc to slow down the recovery of pdp, ngige, rochas and the rest would have been tools to foster igbo agender but NO! immediately they shifted camp, they were designated prodigal children and were disowned. People who were disowned by their own people had no other use than to be tools to perpetrate the Northern agenda.
nobody disowned them. When Rochas decamped to apc during his second tenure. Who voted him in?. Is it not imo state indigenes. because Rochas did alot for them. The scholarship. The schools. Roads and lots of things. Markets. How he helped market women and co. The salaries. I was even jelous of imo state. Asking myself God y didn't he give us leaders like Rochas in abia state. Afta all this thing he did in pdp. He decamped to apc and still imolite where the people who voted him into power because of what they saw. The infrastructure he laid... Hoping that he will continue from where he stopped. The imolite championed the apc course back then because what they saw Rochas did was wonderful but instead of continuing his good works. He destroyed all he did.... He started showing us his true colors. He started privatizing markets. And co and made life miserable for some people and the people who protested. Some died of stray bullets. And u think a leader like this in apc can give talk to his people about apc and they will listen

3 Likes

Re: . by xcrew20: 1:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
horsepower101:

Seriously its getting very tiring. I wish we had our own igbo forum that is well moderated and only allows serious minded individuals that care about igbo people and Igbo land.

The more I see what is going on on various igbo related threads, the more I realize how important it is that we have our own website with Pro igbo mods.
I will volunteer to build one.

1 Like

Re: . by xcrew20: 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
christopher123:
I am enjoying this thread and people should not come and use our small differences to mess up this thread and we should focus on 5 Igbo states for now ...yes anioma is Igbo...but I hate calling ika Igbo and I reluctantly call ikwerre cousins not even igbo

But let's focus on 5 Eastern states maybe anioma excluding Ika

Nice thread
What about those Ikas that identify as Igbos? Are you aware that Cjrane is Delta Igbo from Ika axis?
Re: . by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
spyder880:

What does it take to open and run an open forum like this? Having two heads?

Cjrane2
Afam4eva
Horsepower101
Activity77
Cooly100
Whirlwind7
Xander85

Please, don't forget me in your sojourns.

2 Likes

Re: . by Afam4eva(m): 1:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
spyder880:

Cjrane2
Afam4eva
Horsepower101
Activity77
Cooly100
Whirlwind7
Xander85

it doesn't really take much. Just choose a forum software and install. Then do some slight changes.

1 Like

Re: . by Afam4eva(m): 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
xcrew20:

What about those Ikas that identify as Igbos? Are you aware that Cjrane is Delta Igbo from Ika axis?
is Cjrane the only Ika in the world? I don't understand why some of you would rather keep lying to yourself than tell yourselves the honest truth.

Most Ika people don't identify as Igbo. Though i don't think they are as violent as the Ikwerre people when it comes to issues concerning them being an Igbo group.

1 Like

Re: . by xcrew20: 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2018
Afam4eva:

it doesn't really take much. Just choose a forum software and install. Then do some slight changes.
If you must build a forum, it should be far from nairaland type, where every Tom, Dick and Harry can register. We will need something more intelligent, that will authenticate and validate registration to determined fitness and maturity.
Re: . by Curlieweed: 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
Rochas2023:

We don’t have enough efulefus to give Apeeshit half of our support. Roaches, Tinubu-kwe and their co-travellers are not nearly enough to give them those numbers.

Apeeshit should try and go without us.

3 Likes

Re: . by xcrew20: 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
spyder880:

I hear you. I will also invest in a website next, or find one where I can moderate the comments. The moderators here are clearly overwhelmed, or lack interest.
I'm a web developer, we can work together if you don't mind.
Re: . by spyder880(m): 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
Afam4eva:

Thanks. I am already working on it this evening.

1 Like

Re: . by spyder880(m): 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2018
xcrew20:

I'm a web developer, we can work together if you don't mind.

Thank you. I will contact you later, let me get the flow of it first.

1 Like

Re: . by spyder880(m): 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Please, don't forget me in your sojourns.

Trust me, I won't.

1 Like

Re: . by OMANBALA1: 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
Where is Ofodirinwa ?
Ofodirinwa you are such a pathetic coward. These nonsense you wrote about Anambra because of your own inferiority complex will haunt you forever. That much I can assure you.
Re: . by Purehuman(m): 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
mightguy:
Apc my foot.. If the likes of Rochas and other Igbo members in apc ave brought something good to igbo land through apc. We will support them. If the second niger bridge was constructed. If the apc built a seaport for the east. Atleast an airport and some other amenities and stop holding igbo down. Don't u know by now we would ave championing the course but no but an average igbo man even little kids sees apc as devil incarnate who ave done more harm than good

What did PDP do for us? You blame the few that didn't deliver up to 50,000 votes to bring all the spoils to your doorstep. Naso
Re: . by BeijinDossier: 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
He is a slave from the filthy, backward, hopeless, worthless and useless Imo state. Of course you don't expect a slave to withstand his master. I have enough materials from the cursed Imo state to bury him in this thread. If he has inferiority complex i don't care but anytime he rears his ugly head here he must be planked.

Imo state is CURSED

OMANBALA1:
Where is Ofodirinwa ?
Ofodirinwa you are such a pathetic coward. These nonsense you wrote about Anambra because of your own inferiority complex will haunt you forever. That much I can assure you.
Re: . by Cjrane2: 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
spyder880:

Cjrane2
Afam4eva
Horsepower101
Activity77
Cooly100
Whirlwind7
Xander85

My brothers, let us stick it out and fight it out here. Even if we open another thread, these same people will resurface under funny names and torpedo it again. We have to show that they cannot derail our thread and fruitful discussion even if they post a thousand pictures of Obasanjo dancing.

We know they did it in Enugu thread. Check all the 2013-2015 posts. A particular individual even picked too many quarrels trying to accuse Spyder of dominating the forum just because Spyder was posting marvelous updates of Sullivan Chime's transformation. I personally emailed a Mod to plead for him to come and clean the thread. He did some work, then left the thread to degenerate. But we learnt to ignore them and they continued posting trash for about 5 pages and later got tired.

Their method is to post a foul topic or article about one Igbo state and then begin to bash people from there, which naturally annoys anyone from that state into responding and the thread is derailed.
They have asked me to go and create Delta forum and leave "Igbos" alone because i was a fake Igbo and most of my hometown folks hate Igbo. As painful as some of their comments were, i managed to restrain myself a few times and when i responded in anger, i usually learnt to IGNORE and not follow them to the gutter to inadvertently help them derail the thread. Today, that Enugu thread is still waxing strong and has all our comments in one place for any good government in the state to review some ideas that could help transform the state.

Personally, i know Igboland cannot develop as pockets of tiny states unable to provide critical infrastructure to drive a regional economy. It can only develop as a region with key regional efficient rail transport, electricity plants, refineries,, commercial agriculture and industrial complexes in various locations. That is why this thread is more important than state by state threads.

We need to stand our ground here and JUST IGNORE those trying to rubbish this thread and force us to abandon it. This thread will help document key ideas from our people (GLOBALLY) to contribute knowledge about how to build a prosperous Igboland. Let us stay strong and continue our mission here.

8 Likes

Re: . by pazienza(m): 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
Cjrane2:

My brothers, let us stick it out and fight it out here. Even if we open another thread, these same people will resurface under funny names and torpedo it again. We have to show that they cannot derail our thread and fruitful discussion even if they post a thousand pictures of Obasanjo dancing.

We know they did it in Enugu thread. Check all the 2013-2015 posts. A particular individual even picked too many quarrels trying to accuse Spyder of dominating the forum just because Spyder was posting marvelous updates of Sullivan Chime's transformation. I personally emailed a Mod to plead for him to come and clean the thread. He did some work, then left the thread to degenerate. But we learnt to ignore them and they continued posting trash for about 5 pages and later got tired.

Their method is to post a foul topic or article about one Igbo state and then begin to bash people from there, which naturally annoys anyone from that state into responding and the thread is derailed.
They have asked me to go and create Delta forum and leave "Igbos" alone because i was a fake Igbo and most of my hometown folks hate Igbo. As painful as some of their comments were, i managed to restrain myself a few times and when i responded in anger, i usually learnt to IGNORE and not follow them to the gutter to inadvertently help them derail the thread. Today, that Enugu thread is still waxing strong and has all our comments in one place for any good government in the state to review some ideas that could help transform the state.

Personally, i know Igboland cannot develop as pockets of tiny states. It can only develop as a region with key regional transport, electricity, commercial agriculture and industrial complexes in various locations. That is why this thread is more important that state by state threads.

We need to stand our ground here and JUST IGNORE those trying to rubbish this thread and force us to abandon it. This thread will help document key ideas from our people (GLOBALLY) to contribute knowledge about how to build a prosperous Igboland. Let us stay strong and continue our mission here.

So much wisdom housed within one cranium.

Dalu.

Getting Igbos like you to positions of political power and authority, where your influence can become more impactful, remain the greatest challenge of the modern Igbo nation.

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
We good, we all good!
Onye obuna metu nwanne gi aka si ya ahuru ngi na anya iwu onye uwa oma, ahuru ngi na anya

Sobbing,,,,,,,, where is my hanky?

Ekene nke udo ezigbo nwanne nyemu aka gi..... X3

Back to base,
I really appreciate owelle for his work on EPU

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
From my observations, there is a probability, the same contractor handling the akachi estates.

Credit goshprojects ltd

2 Likes

Re: . by Xander85: 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
spyder880:

Thank you. I will contact you later, let me get the flow of it first.

Be careful who you let in on your plans as some may pretend to be Igbo just to monitor the site and kill it if necessary!

See the way O'mambala.com just died like that without a explanation or apology! Even when it was running it was like the owner of the site just didn't care as there were many bugs and problems which took forever to fix, with some lasting the entire life of the site! I'm suspecting the owner wasn't Igbo but volunteered to help us set up the site so he could monitor and direct Igbo opinion and steer it towards his preferred agenda. And when he found out we are republicans with a mind of our own that can't be teleguided, he gave up and let the site die!

So ask to meet up with anyone offering to help just so you can confirm they're Igbo. smiley

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
How do we put the new cargo terminal and warehouses at Sam mbakwe to use?

Credit goshprojects

Re: . by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 26, 2018
Incredibleme:
IGBO PEOPLE KEEP CALLING OUTSIDERS THEIR ENEMIES, BUT WE ARE OUR OWN ENEMIES.

imagine the conflicts within a said most hardworking ethnic group. We work very hard to destroy ourselves. I don't blame yorubas or northerners when the make fun of us.

Infact I just mop when igbo matters are being talked about at my office in lagos. I mean there's no need defending rubish. Almost everything they say about us are facts. Starting from or political foolishness to the continuous bad decisions we take back to back.

Imagine the way we are stupidly playing ourselves into political oblivion in the upcoming election. There is no coherence in our action.

Other blocs are already planning and making arrangements to a win but in the east there is no laid out plan for our own win. Rochas is in APC, he could have been an asset (considering how he is always clamouring for more appointments from buhari) but NO! we chose to utterly destroy his political career now he is a laughing stock.

ipob came at the wrongest time. This is not the time to start chanting succession, rather we need to put up a coordinated political front, for a knockout blow at the end.

Igbos have a very poor emotional intelligence quotient.

I MEAN "ANAMBRA VS IMO"

LIKE SERIOUSLY!!

CHAI!!!

Anambra vs Imo takes place only on nairaland, I have never seen it take place in the real space.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
Has the micheal okpara flyover become worthy of usage?

1 Like

Re: . by Xander85: 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
This rail line the federal government says it will build in the east, anyone know if it links up with Nsukka? The one in the north even extends to Daura and Niger Republic! Anyone with access to the planned route for the one in the east?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.