Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Rico Swavey, Anto, Lolu And Khloe At The BBNaija Homecoming Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rico Swavey, Anto, Lolu And Khloe At The BBNaija Homecoming Party (31248 Views)

Mercy Eke's Mother Spotted At Her Homecoming Party In Imo State (Pictures) / Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) / Khloe Wore Braless Cleavage-Baring Dress To BBNaija Homecoming Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rico Swavey, Anto, Lolu And Khloe At The BBNaija Homecoming Party by FlirtyGist: 7:05am On Apr 21, 2018
GistMore.com

The former BBNaija housemates had their homecoming party yesterday and they all look takeaway.

Other ex #BBNaija housemates were also present to party with the recently evicted housemates

See more photos; https://www.gistmore.com/cute-photo-rico-swavey-anto-lolu-khole-bbnaija-homecoming-party

2 Shares

Re: Rico Swavey, Anto, Lolu And Khloe At The BBNaija Homecoming Party by FlirtyGist: 7:05am On Apr 21, 2018
Re: Rico Swavey, Anto, Lolu And Khloe At The BBNaija Homecoming Party by DaudaAbu(m): 7:13am On Apr 21, 2018
Kloe with the wrapper,
Anto with swag,

Swavy with the looks
lolu with .....

4 Likes

Re: Rico Swavey, Anto, Lolu And Khloe At The BBNaija Homecoming Party by malware: 7:15am On Apr 21, 2018
What's with all this #bbnaija wahala

6 Likes

Re: Rico Swavey, Anto, Lolu And Khloe At The BBNaija Homecoming Party by Samsimple(m): 7:49am On Apr 21, 2018
When i saw the topic i thought it was "bbnaija housemate to feature in spiderman homecoming" rubbish people

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rico Swavey, Anto, Lolu And Khloe At The BBNaija Homecoming Party by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 21, 2018
local gehs forming porsche!

anyway, ifuenada, me l love u. Where should we...?

4 Likes

Re: Rico Swavey, Anto, Lolu And Khloe At The BBNaija Homecoming Party by delectablegyal(f): 9:41am On Apr 21, 2018
ladies are actually sex object. take a look at what khloe is wearing.

3 Likes

Re: Rico Swavey, Anto, Lolu And Khloe At The BBNaija Homecoming Party by Victorakats(m): 10:03am On Apr 21, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Rico Swavey, Anto, Lolu And Khloe At The BBNaija Homecoming Party by Divay22(f): 10:05am On Apr 21, 2018
Angel be looking like an undertaker grin grin
They look good thou..

I miss princess kiss

1 Like

Re: Rico Swavey, Anto, Lolu And Khloe At The BBNaija Homecoming Party by Timagex(m): 10:05am On Apr 21, 2018
These are the lazy youths cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rico Swavey, Anto, Lolu And Khloe At The BBNaija Homecoming Party by Hardeybohwarley(m): 10:06am On Apr 21, 2018
Anyone noticed the 1st and 3rd pic has a girl wearing nothing but rag. It not my prob anyway not a fan of the show since day 1.
Re: Rico Swavey, Anto, Lolu And Khloe At The BBNaija Homecoming Party by MzeeLove: 10:06am On Apr 21, 2018
Some pple as even taken bbn as true life story nt entertainment again. Oga o... Lazy things
Re: Rico Swavey, Anto, Lolu And Khloe At The BBNaija Homecoming Party by Siki355(m): 10:06am On Apr 21, 2018
any one who watches BBN is Lazy
Re: Rico Swavey, Anto, Lolu And Khloe At The BBNaija Homecoming Party by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 21, 2018
delectablegyal:

Are you just knowing??

Not only by clothes, but also by make up, high heels, and fake hair. All of you are guilty as charged.
Re: Rico Swavey, Anto, Lolu And Khloe At The BBNaija Homecoming Party by Larryslim(m): 10:13am On Apr 21, 2018
So Twenty unknown people just went into a house,Live their lives, Party,do all sort of things come out and become celebs instantly?
And to even think that people outside decide who stays
LOL!!
This Nigeria is a JOKE!

1 Like

Re: Rico Swavey, Anto, Lolu And Khloe At The BBNaija Homecoming Party by Felized: 10:13am On Apr 21, 2018
malware:
What's with all this #bbnaija wahala
me sef tire
Re: Rico Swavey, Anto, Lolu And Khloe At The BBNaija Homecoming Party by blessedweapon(m): 10:14am On Apr 21, 2018
Rico Axelord.

If you know, you know. #melody
Re: Rico Swavey, Anto, Lolu And Khloe At The BBNaija Homecoming Party by MrBigiman: 10:14am On Apr 21, 2018
And where is Bitto.
Re: Rico Swavey, Anto, Lolu And Khloe At The BBNaija Homecoming Party by Topmaike007(m): 10:19am On Apr 21, 2018
which kind nonsense be this and the hit front page ooo
Re: Rico Swavey, Anto, Lolu And Khloe At The BBNaija Homecoming Party by Hugo55(m): 10:27am On Apr 21, 2018
And my girl Vandora
Re: Rico Swavey, Anto, Lolu And Khloe At The BBNaija Homecoming Party by OvaSabi1(f): 10:35am On Apr 21, 2018
Plix what does it mean to "look takeaway"?
Re: Rico Swavey, Anto, Lolu And Khloe At The BBNaija Homecoming Party by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 21, 2018
I'm yet to see the cute photos of Rico Swavey
Re: Rico Swavey, Anto, Lolu And Khloe At The BBNaija Homecoming Party by Lucas10(m): 10:42am On Apr 21, 2018
I don't wat to say about Lizard gal called Kloe. Just take and go to Atakunmosa market

2 Likes

Re: Rico Swavey, Anto, Lolu And Khloe At The BBNaija Homecoming Party by RomanticBob: 10:47am On Apr 21, 2018
Oh my Anto! I just love that girl. She is the only sane person among the ladies.

For God's sake see what Khloe is wearing and that fair girl(I have forgotten that her name).
Re: Rico Swavey, Anto, Lolu And Khloe At The BBNaija Homecoming Party by darlenese(f): 11:27am On Apr 21, 2018
DaudaAbu:
Kloe with the wrapper, Anto with swag,
Swavy with the looks lolu with .....
did u just say "Anto with swag

chaii there is Allah o

1 Like

Re: Rico Swavey, Anto, Lolu And Khloe At The BBNaija Homecoming Party by olatade(m): 11:34am On Apr 21, 2018
what is khole wearing
Re: Rico Swavey, Anto, Lolu And Khloe At The BBNaija Homecoming Party by Bellarod05: 11:46am On Apr 21, 2018
I miss princess and ifu ennada...on the top you stay.
Re: Rico Swavey, Anto, Lolu And Khloe At The BBNaija Homecoming Party by pweetiedee(m): 11:47am On Apr 21, 2018
delectablegyal:

some ladies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Elder Sister On Her Birthday (Pictured) / "I Hardly Cry" - John Dumelo Pictured Crying At His Wedding / Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.