Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:38 AM

Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) (52661 Views)

Rico Swavey, Anto, Lolu And Khloe At The BBNaija Homecoming Party / #bbnaija: Lolu And Anto Look Smitten In New Photos / BBNaija: Khloe, Lolu And Anto Meet With Rico Swavey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by 360frolic(m): 9:15pm On May 01, 2018
A new photo has surfaced of ex -Big Brother Naija housemates,Lolu and Anto kissing .

The duo have not officially confirmed the status of their relationship but as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words ..

http://newshelm.ng/photo-bbnaijas-lolu-and-anto-caught-kissing/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by teresafaith: 9:18pm On May 01, 2018
I must trend by force!! Trying to copy #bamteddy #mina #tolex Very fugly looking people

58 Likes

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 01, 2018
Even 80-year-olds don't kiss this archaic. Anto pity-loving Lolu... Their love is too dry abeg...

And for those that'll ask what wet love is, pls go and ask TeddyA-BamBam

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by decatalyst(m): 9:21pm On May 01, 2018
teresafaith:
I must trend by force!!
Trying to copy #bamteddy #mina #tolex
Very fugly looking people

Hatred wee not kee you undecided

136 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by Kneephy(m): 9:23pm On May 01, 2018
A clearer picture to confirm if truly that is Anto !
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by Chizuru01(m): 9:25pm On May 01, 2018
See Akwara everywhere. I haven't seen an pix of African kissing before and it look Romantic. It will always be as if they are biting

8 Likes

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by Uyiii: 9:29pm On May 01, 2018
Chizuru01:
See Akwara everywhere. I haven't seen an pix of Africans kissing before and it look Romantic. It wills always be as if they are biting
may your vocabularise soul rest in peace English.

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by zaraola(f): 9:45pm On May 01, 2018
I like them individually, but not as couple. My opinion cool

6 Likes

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by Waakanda: 10:02pm On May 01, 2018
Okay
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by Sharon6(f): 11:32pm On May 01, 2018
Who are they deceiving?

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by kaycyor: 11:32pm On May 01, 2018
BBnaija never finish.. Abeg make we hear word ooo

1 Like

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by kolafolabi(m): 11:33pm On May 01, 2018
Good luck to them!

2 Likes

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 01, 2018
teresafaith:
I must trend by force!!

Why the unwarranted hatred?

13 Likes

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by efilefun(m): 11:34pm On May 01, 2018
See as people just dey badmouth them anyhow, their relationship reminds me of my secondary school love grin wink
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by prettycindy18: 11:34pm On May 01, 2018
Abeg. They should go and sit down
If we are talking about couple's goals, they are no where to be found
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by Femston: 11:35pm On May 01, 2018
Hahaaaannn again. Is bbn thousand cameras still following this guys after the house show. Please let private things be private. Thanks
I expect all news on bbn house mates to expire by 15th of May or else.........

1 Like

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by snazzy5050(m): 11:35pm On May 01, 2018
Uyiii:

I wonder what yours will rest in... pieces? undecided

14 Likes

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by Yewandequeen(f): 11:35pm On May 01, 2018
Yuck

Not alluring. Their kissing is always like when you are sucking the last drop of Coke from bottle via straw angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by efilefun(m): 11:35pm On May 01, 2018
Were they standing in the picture
prettycindy18:
Abeg. They should go and sit down
If we are talking about couple's goals, they are no where to be found

1 Like

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by Ezedon(m): 11:37pm On May 01, 2018
They are more corrupt than Buhari
and Lai Mohammed
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by Ytea(f): 11:38pm On May 01, 2018
Making four bbn2018 couples... wawu. Heard Bitto and Vandora are cooking something too, but what's my own sef.
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by ZarahBuhari: 11:39pm On May 01, 2018
Ha! BBN has Nairaland version

Real Madrid 4 - 3 Bayern Munich
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by mjbaba: 11:39pm On May 01, 2018
whats our business
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by MrImole: 11:40pm On May 01, 2018
This nonsense again
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by davodyguy: 11:41pm On May 01, 2018
Uyiii:

1 Like

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by DIYhackers: 11:43pm On May 01, 2018
Kiss that cannot make you want to kiss anybody around you is that one kiss?

2 Likes

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 01, 2018
kissing like Daddy and mummy g.o grin

2 Likes

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 01, 2018
360frolic:
A new photo has surfaced of ex -Big Brother Naija housemates,Lolu and Anto kissing .

The duo have not officially confirmed the status of their relationship but as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words ..

http://newshelm.ng/photo-bbnaijas-lolu-and-anto-caught-kissing/

I pity una.na to stay relevance. Even Bally and Debby beans did similar thing

2 Likes

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by ItsTutsi(m): 11:49pm On May 01, 2018
people with inferiority complex be doing the most! how about u upload ur pic and we will judge how pretty u are,instead of hiding behind ur insecurity and be throwing shades
teresafaith:
I must trend by force!!

7 Likes

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 01, 2018
bbnaija again?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 01, 2018
Chizuru01:
See Akwara everywhere. I haven't seen an pix of African kissing before and it look Romantic. It will always be as if they are biting
r. i. p English

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Queenette Awuka, Cross River Most Beautiful Girl Releases Stunning Photos / Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation / Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.