Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Flourish Residences 2 Behind Shoprite Sangotedo With 6 months Installment Plan - Properties (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Flourish Residences 2 Behind Shoprite Sangotedo With 6 months Installment Plan (10533 Views)

Five Oaks Residences 2, Eleko Ready To Build Land With Consent / FLOURISH RESIDENCES 1, JUST A MINUTE FROM SHOPRITE! AVAILABLE HOUSES & A PLOT! / Flourish Residences 2 of monastery road, sangotedo with C of O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flourish Residences 2 Behind Shoprite Sangotedo With 6 months Installment Plan by jejeproperty(m): 8:15pm On Jun 10, 2019
Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.
Re: Flourish Residences 2 Behind Shoprite Sangotedo With 6 months Installment Plan by jejeproperty(m): 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2019
It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.
Re: Flourish Residences 2 Behind Shoprite Sangotedo With 6 months Installment Plan by jejeproperty(m): 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.
Re: Flourish Residences 2 Behind Shoprite Sangotedo With 6 months Installment Plan by jejeproperty(m): 7:17am On Jul 24, 2019
hello my ppl
Re: Flourish Residences 2 Behind Shoprite Sangotedo With 6 months Installment Plan by jejeproperty(m): 7:59am On Jul 26, 2019
If you don’t own a home, buy one. If you own a home, buy another one. If you own two homes, buy a third. And, lend your relatives the money to buy a home.
Re: Flourish Residences 2 Behind Shoprite Sangotedo With 6 months Installment Plan by jejeproperty(m): 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
Every day, you’ll have opportunities to take chances and to work outside your safety net. Sure, it’s a lot easier to stay in your comfort zone… in my case, business suits and real estate… but sometimes you have to take risks. When the risks pay off, that’s when you reap the biggest rewards
Re: Flourish Residences 2 Behind Shoprite Sangotedo With 6 months Installment Plan by jejeproperty(m): 4:20am On Aug 09, 2019
the best investment on earth is earth
Re: Flourish Residences 2 Behind Shoprite Sangotedo With 6 months Installment Plan by jejeproperty(m): 6:03am On Aug 11, 2019
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.
Re: Flourish Residences 2 Behind Shoprite Sangotedo With 6 months Installment Plan by jejeproperty(m): 6:18am On Aug 17, 2019
It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate
Re: Flourish Residences 2 Behind Shoprite Sangotedo With 6 months Installment Plan by jejeproperty(m): 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.
Re: Flourish Residences 2 Behind Shoprite Sangotedo With 6 months Installment Plan by jejeproperty(m): 5:17am On Aug 18, 2019
be part of the investment and make your future brighter
Re: Flourish Residences 2 Behind Shoprite Sangotedo With 6 months Installment Plan by jejeproperty(m): 5:17am On Aug 19, 2019
the best investment on earth is earth
Re: Flourish Residences 2 Behind Shoprite Sangotedo With 6 months Installment Plan by jejeproperty(m): 7:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
Re: Flourish Residences 2 Behind Shoprite Sangotedo With 6 months Installment Plan by jejeproperty(m): 2:48am On Aug 28, 2019
Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk.
Re: Flourish Residences 2 Behind Shoprite Sangotedo With 6 months Installment Plan by jejeproperty(m): 4:36am On Sep 01, 2019
Every day, you’ll have opportunities to take chances and to work outside your safety net. Sure, it’s a lot easier to stay in your comfort zone… in my case, business suits and real estate… but sometimes you have to take risks. When the risks pay off, that’s when you reap the biggest rewards
Re: Flourish Residences 2 Behind Shoprite Sangotedo With 6 months Installment Plan by LeonOgu(m): 12:18am On Jun 11, 2021
Call us now for further enquiries and site inspection on: 07067789147 or 08090578287

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Edo State Assembly Passes Bill To Prohibit CDA Activities / Construction Of 4bedroom,2bedroom Boys Quarters & Security Post At Oko Afo,lagos / Pictorial Presentation Process Of Unique Concrete Floor Design By Junapril

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.