Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,117 members, 7,842,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Are We Sure If Buhari Is A Nigerian Man? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Sure If Buhari Is A Nigerian Man? (331 Views)

Adesina: If Buhari’s Military Regime Had Lasted, Nigeria Would've Been Better / How Are We Sure, Iran Has No Hand In Latest Boko Haram Attack / Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are We Sure If Buhari Is A Nigerian Man? by AfonjaSlayer(f): 7:28am On Apr 21, 2018
This question has been on my mind from the day i first heard that he once vote fo a Fulani man from Niger (in 1984 or thereabout) against a Nigerian man...

And this man who they said is our president would rather watch cows chewing grass on TV than speak to Nigerians on national television but whenever he is out of the country he will always want to de-market the country and her people...

Resently is this present one where he said that 60% of Nigeria are lazy and uneducated and going further he said that the country has be vandalized, pray tell and show me a president that does that and I will quit nairaland....

To me, I think Buhari is fulani man from Niger Republic who migrated to Nigeria and miraclouly became a presidend, And he is either trying to destroy Nigeria or he really wants the country to remain shambles...

#this should be buhari's fate on returning to the country.

Re: Are We Sure If Buhari Is A Nigerian Man? by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 21, 2018
same thing am wondering if he's also a Nigerian

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Banire Calls For Internal Democracy, As The Fear Of “banirephobia” Loom In Lagos / Woman Caught While Stealing Baby In Benue / Murtala Garba Promises N1m For Evidence On `lazy Youths’ Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.