Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,523 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Jacob Zuma, 76 Set To Take Seventh Wife, 24-year-old Mother Of His Newborn Child - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jacob Zuma, 76 Set To Take Seventh Wife, 24-year-old Mother Of His Newborn Child (1654 Views)

Gerry Okolie Demolishes His 85-Year-Old Mother's House / Jacob Zuma Bags Chieftaincy Title In Imo, Nigeria (Photos, Video) / Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jacob Zuma, 76 Set To Take Seventh Wife, 24-year-old Mother Of His Newborn Child by Johnnyessence(m): 7:45am On Apr 21, 2018
A 24-year-old woman is set to become former president Jacob Zuma’s seventh wife.
Nonkanyiso Conco confirmed to the Times Live that she and Zuma are getting married.
“Yes‚ we are getting married‚ but that is all I can say. I need to consult before I give any interviews‚” she said. News24 reports that the woman gave birth to a baby last week at the Busamed Hillcrest Private Hospital last Thursday - Zuma's birthday.
Conco is a director of the Pietermaritzburg-based Nomkhubulwane Culture and Youth Development Organisation‚ aimed at protecting the cultural practices of Zulu maidens.
Conco reportedly resides in the plush Ballito Estate Hilltop‚ home to some of the city’s most well-heeled residents. She would be Zuma’s youngest bride‚ at 52 years his junior.
Zuma‚ who has always been a proponent of polygamy‚ is currently married to Gertrude Sizakele Khumalo‚ Thobeka Madiba-Zuma and Bongi Ngema-Zuma. He is divorced from Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma and separated from Nompumelelo MaNtuli Zuma.
In total, Zuma has fathered 22 known children from at least 11 women. Three independent sources confirmed to News24 that Zuma came to visit his baby under strict security on Thursday night.
"They had to clear the maternity ward for other patients. Hospital staff made it clear that this was strictly confidential," a source with direct knowledge of the birth told News24.
Ray Zuma, who is related to the former president, confirmed to News24 that Zuma was going to wed a woman named Nonkanyiso Chonco.
When asked if Chonco was the same woman who had given birth to a baby earlier this month, Ray Zuma responded by saying: "So?"
"I can't see why you are interested. When he was still the president, you [the media] were terrorising him, and now you are all of a sudden interested in him."
When asked about the details of the wedding, he said he was not privy to the details.
"No date has been set yet. Both families must come together to decide on the date. We are still in the pre-nuptial phases of the process."
When News24 visited the hospital earlier in the week, an employee confirmed that Zuma had visited the facility.
"Yes he was here last week. I saw him with his security. I do not know why he came through."
But other sources confirmed the baby was Zuma's. Hospital staff were briefed to keep it a closely guarded secret and only told "this is JZ's child" and a "VIP delivery".
Hillcrest Private Hospital management declined to comment saying they would not divulge details of any patient.
Sources: News24, TimesLive. https://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/04/former-south-african-president-jacob.html?m=0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jacob Zuma, 76 Set To Take Seventh Wife, 24-year-old Mother Of His Newborn Child by adadike(f): 7:50am On Apr 21, 2018
And that's Rochas Okorochas'role model.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jacob Zuma, 76 Set To Take Seventh Wife, 24-year-old Mother Of His Newborn Child by Johnnyessence(m): 7:56am On Apr 21, 2018
lol most meme president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jacob Zuma, 76 Set To Take Seventh Wife, 24-year-old Mother Of His Newborn Child by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 21, 2018
Mr. Polygamist. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jacob Zuma, 76 Set To Take Seventh Wife, 24-year-old Mother Of His Newborn Child by Johnnyessence(m): 8:07am On Apr 21, 2018
Okorochas should do the needful and erect a statue for her new wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jacob Zuma, 76 Set To Take Seventh Wife, 24-year-old Mother Of His Newborn Child by XhosaNostra(f): 8:15am On Apr 21, 2018
All the best to them.

I find it a little disturbing for a 24-year-old to be sleeping with someone old enough to be her grandfather.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jacob Zuma, 76 Set To Take Seventh Wife, 24-year-old Mother Of His Newborn Child by Johnnyessence(m): 8:27am On Apr 21, 2018
XhosaNostra:
All the best to them.

I find it a little disturbing for a 24-year-old to be sleeping with someone old enough to be her grandfather.
well he has the power and strength to score more goals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jacob Zuma, 76 Set To Take Seventh Wife, 24-year-old Mother Of His Newborn Child by XhosaNostra(f): 8:34am On Apr 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
well he has the power and strength to score more goals.

True that. I suspect it's all about what she's getting out of the "union"- being set up in a posh estate, plum job (that she is not suitable for since it's about promoting the virginity culture amongst young women) etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jacob Zuma, 76 Set To Take Seventh Wife, 24-year-old Mother Of His Newborn Child by Johnnyessence(m): 8:46am On Apr 21, 2018
XhosaNostra:

True that. I suspect it's all about what she's getting out of the "union"- being set up in a posh estate, plum job (that she is not suitable for since it's about promoting the virginity culture amongst young women) etc.
Hmmmm promoting the virginity culture isn't going well with me. I guess she's only looking for the looted money Jacob zuma embezzled from the treasury.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jacob Zuma, 76 Set To Take Seventh Wife, 24-year-old Mother Of His Newborn Child by XhosaNostra(f): 8:54am On Apr 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Hmmmm promoting the virginity culture isn't going well with me. I guess she's only looking for the looted money Jacob zuma embezzled from the treasury.

The chickens are coming home to roost. I wonder if she'll stick around when he's found guilty. He's currently facing charges & most of his co-accused have skipped town, to avoid prosecution. With some of them, assets have been seized or frozen. My prediction, his final curtain is on the horizon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jacob Zuma, 76 Set To Take Seventh Wife, 24-year-old Mother Of His Newborn Child by Omololu2121: 9:06am On Apr 21, 2018
This old man they chop better thing o cheesy

It's good to have money and power cheesy

I must be really rich and powerful cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jacob Zuma, 76 Set To Take Seventh Wife, 24-year-old Mother Of His Newborn Child by Omololu2121: 9:09am On Apr 21, 2018
XhosaNostra:

The chickens are coming home to roost. I wonder if she'll stick around when he's found guilty. He's currently facing charges & most of his co-accused have skipped town, to avoid prosecution. With some of them, assets have been seized or frozen. My prediction, his final curtain is on the horizon.
if the man will be sent to jail for a long period of time she might leave him,but if it's just for less than 5 years she might wait for him.

But since we don't know how the court system in xenophobic republic of SA is,we just have to dey look as things dey go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jacob Zuma, 76 Set To Take Seventh Wife, 24-year-old Mother Of His Newborn Child by XhosaNostra(f): 9:30am On Apr 21, 2018
Omololu2121:
if the man will be sent to jail for a long period of time she might leave him,but if it's just for less than 5 years she might wait for him.

But since we don't know how the court system in xenophobic republic of SA is,we just have to dey look as things dey go

We will see.

Oh & btw, I'm South African. That "xenophobic" word has no effect. I don't think anybody cares to set the record straight anymore, that not everyone is a xenophobe. South Africans get along with most foreigners, except a few.
If we were so hateful, I don't think foreigners would be living in the townships: many of them are.
One more thing, some foreigners in South Africa carry themselves in such a way that makes us to dislike them. Example, I was at a clinic a few years ago & this Somali lady refused to remove her bag from a chair. So someone else must stand, while your bag is taking up all the space? Erm, nope! Of course that created an argument, which could have been avoided if she wasn't so inconsiderate. She & her husband then had a nerve to say that the people who were yelling at her, did so because of "xenophobia". Rubbish!
Foreigners in South Africa are no angels, they're provocative sometimes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jacob Zuma, 76 Set To Take Seventh Wife, 24-year-old Mother Of His Newborn Child by johnnyvid(m): 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
Omololu2121:
This old man they chop better thing o cheesy

It's good to have money and power cheesy

I must be really rich and powerful cool
Abeg take am easy oooooo. take it softly. money is good but using wisdom to spend it is the best.
Re: Jacob Zuma, 76 Set To Take Seventh Wife, 24-year-old Mother Of His Newborn Child by Blackfire(m): 12:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
South africa.... That xenophobic country.
Re: Jacob Zuma, 76 Set To Take Seventh Wife, 24-year-old Mother Of His Newborn Child by Johnnyessence(m): 4:34am On Apr 22, 2018
XhosaNostra:

very true

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

An Ibo Man's View Of Ibos And Biafra / Senator Dino Melaye’s Constituency Projects Burnt On Inauguration Day (photos) / MPN, APC Trade Words Over Akeredolu’s 'lack Of Achievements' As Ondo Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.