Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) (75664 Views)

Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead / Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped / University Of Abuja Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by IdeyFindWife: 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
introvertedsoul:
Good for him. As for me, I don't give a fairyfly's penis sized Bleep about this Country.
I am an Igbo man, before I am a Nigerian Biafran

Oh, but these modafukas have shortchanged you.

They keep thieving what's ours and dividing at their imaginary "Centre" with big calabash for themselves and small spoons for the rightful owners of the resources.

They need to pay one way or the other

As a N. Delta, the pain of my pple & our ravaged land drives me.
Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2018
writerights:
This man's son must have dealt with him decisively to have made a perfect narrative of today's many Nigerian youth. He was crying for his son, not Nigeria. If you know, then you do.

Thank you.

Did he graduate at 24?
Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by khalidx: 8:58pm On Apr 21, 2018
partnerbiz4:

were u in the class?
yes
Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by Navalsadiq(m): 8:58pm On Apr 21, 2018
I am a Nigerian,i am citizen of my country,a youth and I swear one day I will make these country grate again.i stand with the youth 100%

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by kolawoleibukun: 8:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
Jidibia:

And who told you GOWON is a Muslim? It's your type that lecturer was weeping for.
you are a fool. Gowon was a Muslim converted to Christian. The muslim lecturer was weeping for you almajiris who will end up in the other room both the boys and girls. they boys get ANALysed while the girls get brutally raped and end up with UI.

Idiortic ffool.
Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by uridadole: 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2018
Mr2wealth:
Unfortunately, the people whom he is standing before and weeping are clueless and oblivion of what went wrong then. Eyahhh, sorry sir. embarassed

Thank you jare. Even now the youth he is crying for are busy insulting buhari that is on rescue mission.
Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by khalidx: 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
tripleaa:
what is the name of The lecturer and what department is that?
Mutiulah A.O political science
Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
Did he not vote for him mitcheewwwwww, is too late to cry wen the head is off.
Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
Eyah.
Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by MrGoogle88: 9:08pm On Apr 21, 2018
introvertedsoul:
Good for him. As for me, I don't give a fairyfly's penis sized Bleep about this Country.
That's a poor mans mentality, you are on a boat with other people but your side of the boat is not leaking so you don't help bail water from the other side of the boat that leaks...developed societies definitely think differently from us, hence our current state of decay...

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by David160(m): 9:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
He is right
Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
They are all the same from Buhari to Atiku to OBJ
Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by koolaid87: 9:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
Too bad for this nation

Him remarks prolly makes no difference to the students cos they'll be like "Papa hurry up, we have bbnaija to watch"

May Amadioha consume every corrupt modafuckas that are cutting the wings of Nigeria"s youth.

We need a solid and tested aspirant for the presidential spot
Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 9:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
introvertedsoul:

As in eh
He's there crying while my people are making millions in Alaba,idumota,main market,Odun-Ade, Trade fair name them
No time to check time
Who Buhari epp

Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
otipoju:
The first year I came to the USA, I was just angry all through.

Angry at the fact that millions of Nigerians will be born, live and die without ever knowing what a normal life is.

I was in Lagos last January and it was filth and dust everywhere.

Thanks for letting us know you are in U.S.A

We aint suffering here too.
Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by sirusX(m): 9:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
Chubhie:
Why does it seem difficult to take a good man as this and put him where he can truly make the difference he seeks?

Perhaps the system has been perpetually configured to recycle only the rogues? Why are people still blind to the fact that election every four years changes nothing?
To campaign for election takes money which is not readily available for those who truly seek to view for positions

So dem looters come back to get more power and money

I am yet to see one who truly has the needs of the people of our nation at heart
Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by thambolo(m): 9:41pm On Apr 21, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
Any sensible citizen would feel bad imagining it.

Only an aimless, stoopid and suicidal f00l enters random Molue and follows the bus past all bus-stops, including his rightful stop, all the way to the bus driver's house.

Jesus take the wheels na the best song for Naija now

And youths get your PVC's!
I support the #GetYourPvc movement. But the BIG question is, who is the right candidate?
Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by NigelCundy: 9:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
Chubhie:
Why does it seem difficult to take a good man as this and put him where he can truly make the difference he seeks?

Perhaps the system has been perpetually configured to recycle only the rogues? Why are people still blind to the fact that election every four years changes nothing?
It is baffling to say the least when I hear everyone talk about the PVC like it's going to change the polity. I bet that once the election is concluded in 2019, talks of 2023 will start surfacing. It is one thing for us to seek change but it is another thing for us not to understand the kind of change we seek. It's a sick nation we live in. A very sick one at that
Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by introvertedsoul: 9:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Oh, but these modafukas have shortchanged you.

They keep thieving what's ours and dividing at their imaginary "Centre" with big calabash for themselves and small spoons for the rightful owners of the resources.

They need to pay one way or the other

As a N. Delta, the pain of my pple & our ravaged land drives me.

Lmao, there are a million ways to catch a bird my friend. . . .
This shortchanging you speak about is multi faceted and bigger than meets the eye. Don't worry, retribution na sure thing.

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 9:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
Techcrunchng:
One of the stupid lecturers
.yes.a stupid lecturer weeping for ur hopeless future.its people like u that makes one lose all hope for d future of did nation.
Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by introvertedsoul: 9:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
MrGoogle88:

That's a poor mans mentality, you are on a boat with other people but your side of the boat is not leaking so you don't help bail water from the other side of the boat that leaks...developed societies definitely think differently from us, hence our current state of decay...

On the contrary, not to seem disrespectful or impolite, but I doubt you are half, as financially fulfilled as I am.
Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by godofuck231: 9:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
This man knows the future of Nigeria, that's why he is crying, there will be war, the west is patiently waiting to split Nigeria 23 parts and use Aso Rock as a shoe rack, biafra will be a peaceful dream of the past!
Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by BOOMnaija(m): 9:58pm On Apr 21, 2018
Einl:
No be only am de cry. We are all crying.

Minus me o
Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by kushme: 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2018
Hhenryy:

I have modified my post. The guy that posted the news didn't indicate it initially.

Okay.. Apologies...
Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by otipoju(m): 10:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
Euouae:

Thanks for letting us know you are in U.S.A

We aint suffering here too.

You have been noticed... you deserve some accolades.

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by hopowers: 10:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
What's with the tears?? If the lecturer has the chance to rule Nigeria, will he do better than our "epileptic" leaders?
Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
Awwwww...thats mutiullah
Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by Tejiriseth(m): 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
My guy you talk truth
Oshlander:
The current state of Nigeria is the direct result of not following simple Economics rules.
Those who have held authoritative positions in this country from 1960 to date are to be held responsible.
My guy you talk truth
Oshlander:
The current state of Nigeria is the direct result of not following simple Economics rules.
Those who have held authoritative positions in this country from 1960 to date are to be held responsible.
My guy you talk truth
Oshlander:
Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by Olubidex: 10:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
They removed History or deride it to erase their past
Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2018
khalidx:
it was real tears
grin my guy it's not tears, his new wife just withdrew 150k from his account and it's the main reason he's crying, what sort of male lecturer has the time to cry for students because of vision 2020
Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by larycoolboy: 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
otipoju:
The first year I came to the USA, I was just angry all through.

Angry at the fact that millions of Nigerians will be born, live and die without ever knowing what a normal life is.

I was in Lagos last January and it was filth and dust everywhere. The stench of the refuse donated at street corners and bustops was enough to wake a dead person.
same reason my 1st day in UAE. many feel like coming home but when they think about the situation of the country they prefer dying abroad..kudos to you for this write up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Water Scarcity In Nigerian Schools / How Tattered A Room In OAU Hostel Is (pictures) / School Birthday Will Make Your Child Greedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.