Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

20 Amazing Nature Photos That WILL Make You SAY How Come! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 20 Amazing Nature Photos That WILL Make You SAY How Come! (3349 Views)

24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World / Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” / Horrifically Sad Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Amazing Nature Photos That WILL Make You SAY How Come! by Trendinghelm: 10:48am On Apr 21, 2018
Re: 20 Amazing Nature Photos That WILL Make You SAY How Come! by IME1: 10:50am On Apr 21, 2018
wink
Thanks op, more awesome pictures for me smiley smiley
God is great
I wonder how some men stand in awe of the creation and deny the Creator?
Just like how some men love their children more than their wives who birthed them
Or how Buhari loves London more than Nigeria that sponsors his flight
Or an employer of labour invests more in the media for his business than his employees who make the business strive
Or people don't give regard to the ...
Infact,

#besensiblesensitiveandloving

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Amazing Nature Photos That WILL Make You SAY How Come! by tayebest(m): 10:57am On Apr 21, 2018
Beautiful! wink smiley
Re: 20 Amazing Nature Photos That WILL Make You SAY How Come! by superdols(f): 12:41pm On Apr 21, 2018
So cool.... nature is just full of wonders
Re: 20 Amazing Nature Photos That WILL Make You SAY How Come! by sparog(m): 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
Wow
Re: 20 Amazing Nature Photos That WILL Make You SAY How Come! by Chubhie: 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2018
I seek your permission to add these to my collection of screen displays.

1 Like

Re: 20 Amazing Nature Photos That WILL Make You SAY How Come! by benzene00: 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
IME1:
wink
Thanks op, more awesome pictures for me smiley smiley
God is great
I wonder how some men stand in awe of the creation and deny the Creator?
Just like how some men love their children more than their wives who birthed them
Or how Buhari loves London more than Nigeria that sponsors his flight
Or an employer of labour invests more in the media for his business than his employees who make the business strive
Or people don't give regard to the ...
Infact,

#besensiblesensitiveandloving
senseless
Re: 20 Amazing Nature Photos That WILL Make You SAY How Come! by blex444: 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lovely
Re: 20 Amazing Nature Photos That WILL Make You SAY How Come! by Jaykolo10(m): 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
That can't be all

cry
Re: 20 Amazing Nature Photos That WILL Make You SAY How Come! by Yameater(m): 9:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
benzene00:
senseless
And your point is...?
Re: 20 Amazing Nature Photos That WILL Make You SAY How Come! by benzene00: 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2018
Yameater:
And your point is...?
let's start by who the fvck are you
Re: 20 Amazing Nature Photos That WILL Make You SAY How Come! by Yameater(m): 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2018
benzene00:
let's start by who the fvck are you

Lets end with who the fvck are not?
Re: 20 Amazing Nature Photos That WILL Make You SAY How Come! by DrToche: 10:02pm On Apr 21, 2018
undecided
Re: 20 Amazing Nature Photos That WILL Make You SAY How Come! by IME1: 10:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
@ Yameater, I beg NL don teach me quick quick say silence is the best answer to someone with data and no meaningful use for it ...
Don't border answering the child benzene
Children are dignified.
benzene wants to be chatted with and be abusive and confrontational and quarrelsome
abusive and confrontational and quarrelsome people need help
Therefore benzene needs help
Help by way of love
Love enough not to quote him to answer him and react to his mentioning my post.

Yameater have a lovely evening bo
Meanwhile am I the only one waiting for the remaining pictures op

1 Like

Re: 20 Amazing Nature Photos That WILL Make You SAY How Come! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
Post the remaining fast and now. I command you!
Re: 20 Amazing Nature Photos That WILL Make You SAY How Come! by jordyspices: 5:54am On Apr 22, 2018
Complete ur post
Re: 20 Amazing Nature Photos That WILL Make You SAY How Come! by bfn1: 7:12am On Apr 22, 2018
Awesome!
Re: 20 Amazing Nature Photos That WILL Make You SAY How Come! by daveP(m): 10:45am On Apr 22, 2018
how great!!!

(1) (Reply)

Click Link To Join Unilag 2018/19 aspirants Whatsapp Group / UK: CCTV Camera Captures Secondary School Girl Sniffing Hard Drug In Class / Abusi Odumare Academy Ijebu-Igbo Site (abusacad.com)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.