Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,979 members, 7,835,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Davido Boast Of Dropping Biggest Song In Nigeria On April 30” (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Boast Of Dropping Biggest Song In Nigeria On April 30” (VIDEO) (651 Views)

Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? / I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon / Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Boast Of Dropping Biggest Song In Nigeria On April 30” (VIDEO) by bossmeek(m): 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
Prominent Nigerian singer David Adedeji Adeleke, better known by his stage name, Davido, has said that his upcoming single would become the biggest song in the country when it his released.

The singer who runs Davido Music Worldwide (DMW) made this known on Thursday during a joint interview with artistes signed to his label.
Speaking on Cool FM, Davido revealed that his upcoming single, which will be released on April 30, will be the “biggest song in the country.”
He said the song is called ‘Assurance’.

“I’m dropping a single on the 30th of April. It’s gonna be the biggest song in the country. It’s called ‘Assurance’,” he said on the programme.

The DMW boss alongside Yonda, Peruzzi, Fresh VDM who are other members of the record label were at the radio station to promote their new song titled ‘Aje’.

https://www.bossmeek.com.ng/2018/04/video-im-dropping-biggest-song-in.html

CC; Lalasticlala
Re: Davido Boast Of Dropping Biggest Song In Nigeria On April 30” (VIDEO) by bossmeek(m): 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
Re: Davido Boast Of Dropping Biggest Song In Nigeria On April 30” (VIDEO) by Jossyroyal1: 12:32pm On Apr 21, 2018
OBO is doing well for himself

Good for him
Re: Davido Boast Of Dropping Biggest Song In Nigeria On April 30” (VIDEO) by OKorowanta: 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
He's carrying so many people along.
Bless up David.
Re: Davido Boast Of Dropping Biggest Song In Nigeria On April 30” (VIDEO) by Hardrock1(m): 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2018
Making mouth after Flora my flawa flopped..,anyway April 30th is just days away,let's wait and see.
Re: Davido Boast Of Dropping Biggest Song In Nigeria On April 30” (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lazy artist! Is there anything like biggest song?! Cook your colorless, tasteless ewedu track, drop it n go!

Killers of Afro pop

where starboy @? kiss
Re: Davido Boast Of Dropping Biggest Song In Nigeria On April 30” (VIDEO) by Thaheer(m): 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
givan:
Lazy artist! Is there anything like biggest song?! Cook your colorless, tasteless ewedu track, drop it n go!

Killers of Afro pop

where starboy @? kiss
cooking his own colourless,tasteless ewedu track

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Bam Bam Stuns In New Make-up Photos. / Gigi Hadid Changed Out Of Versace Dress And Into Sweats Into Her Birthday Party / I'm The Greatest -- Skales Brags Ahead Of Headies [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.