Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

We Deserve Some Accolades - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Deserve Some Accolades (631 Views)

Dozie Nwankwo Issued Certificate Of Return, Receives Accolades From Supporters / EKITI2018:: My predictions happened!! I deserve some Accolades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Deserve Some Accolades by Phelicx(m): 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
Mr President,

I greet you in the name of your favourite drink, it could be kunu or Fura, who knows? I write this piece to totally stand by you. Without any iota of doubt, Nigerian youths are very lazy.

Mr President, let's use Uyo as a Case study. If you get to Ibom Plaza especially from 6PM, you will see young men and women passionately doing business. These are young people from Sudan.

Mr President, let's consider the transport sector, from keke to taxi to AKTC, young Senegalese men are working morning till night to make ends meet.

If you get to our traffic lights, you will find young Canadians hawking sausage roll, soft drinks, rat poison and what have you. Some young Liberians even forcefully wash your windshield so they could get small cash from you.

Mr President, If you get to our schools, Young Zambians are working as teachers and they earn as little as less that 20k just because they don't want to stay idle as Nigerians.

Mr President, should I mention our hospitals where Young Cameroonians and Egyptian Doctors, nurses and Pharmacists are working?

Mr President, let's not even talk about Lagos, Nnewi, Aba and other Nigerian towns that South Africans and Moroccans have taken over.

Mr President, walk into our banks and you will see smartly dressed, hardworking Togolese men who work 7 to 7 to make ends meet.

Finally Mr President, with all due respect, I for say you no get sense, but home training I got from my Lazy parents won't allow me.

Do accept the assurances of my Highest regards.

Yours in Laziness
Morgan Sylvester
21/04/2018

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Alleged N3.9b Fraud: EFCC Quizzes Former Aviation Minister Chidoka / BREAKING: Unidentified Gunmen Kill 45 In Kaduna / Nigerians In A Big Mess: 9 Million Employed Nigerians Now Unemployed Under Buhar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.