Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

EKITI2018:: My predictions happened!! I deserve some Accolades - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EKITI2018:: My predictions happened!! I deserve some Accolades (4517 Views)

Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records / 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC / Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EKITI2018:: My predictions happened!! I deserve some Accolades by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
About 2-3 days ago, a nairalander ( newbie2018 ) asked me to tell him about Ekiti election and where the masses vote is going. My answer and screenshot of my predictions are below.

I projected 13 LG for Fayemi and 3 LG for Eleka.

NEWBIE2018 QUESTION

I am not from ekiti state nor in ekiti state but am curious to know, where do you think the masses votes lies according to these dramas, personal people's opinions, predictions, the people's satisfaction of this outgoing governor. what do you think the people will vote?

ps: be unbiased

MY REPLY

__________________-
Fayemi has the upper hand already. His achievements in his first term is surely speaking for him.
Employment of 20,000 people in Ekiti ( Fayose sacked everyone after winning without creating a single employment)
Free Education ( then I was in ss3 class under Fayemi, the maximum school fee paid by secondary school student is #1, 000 and that is addition of Lesson fee). And also, Neco, Waec is totally free ( Except expo money. Lol). Plus provision of Laptop to over 30,000 students.
Primary and Nursery is totally free except Lesson fee.
Since Fayose resume office, there is nothing free about school again. Even Nursery pupils pay over #5, 000. Any student who can't afford Waec can't write Waec. Even private pupils and students pay Tax
#5, 000 naira to Aged women and widow. Fayose stopped this after winning
Construction of 5km road in each local government. I will make a local government as an Example. That is Efon Local government. You can wear the same cloth in days without washing in this Local government cause all roads are tarred. You can't see a single dusty road. It get to some extent that road which has no importance are being constructed. Lol
I will leave that achievement aside. Masses will judge that not me. The major issue now is that PDP leaders in Ekiti are against Fayose. Fayose betrayed all leaders that worked for him during 2014 election. That is why TKO, Dayo Adeyeye, A senator and a Rep left Fayose. Those are the only ones that came live on TV to declare. Most of them are working against him but didn't declare due to political reasons.
Those with Fayose are of no political Value. They are people like Eleka. Those who can't canvass voters. The perfect example of this is 2015 general election when Jonathan associates left him.
Now, join this with federal might which is playing out already + Buying of votes ( I'm sure APC are planning to spend 5k above). With the drama he pulled few days ago, Ekiti are just laughing at him. Some saying it's pay back time and some saying it's a blatant lie. His party members even know it was a lie
SOMETIMES, VOTE RESULTS GOES DIFFERENT DIRECTION BUT EKITI ELECTION WON'T BE ONE. IT'S A PERFECT WIN FOR FAYEMI
There is possibility that Fayemi will win up to 13 Local government out of 16.. But am not God. The masses will determine the result

3 Likes

Re: EKITI2018:: My predictions happened!! I deserve some Accolades by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
. Mynd44 come here. I which the Emure result didn't change. How come PDP come win with "73 votes". I still deserve some accolades..

TheGuyNextDoor , Newbie2018 result is here.
Re: EKITI2018:: My predictions happened!! I deserve some Accolades by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
My predictions and forecast to newbie2018

Re: EKITI2018:: My predictions happened!! I deserve some Accolades by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
This will be my last post till the final result comes out. To those outside Ekiti who keep repeating 16-0 will be repeated few days ago, I hope you are still expecting that 16-0.

Ekiti state election is determined by 4 things...

1)Federal Might

2) leaders that support you

3) your performance

4) Money.

Ekiti Election can be predicted if you study these factors and be sincere with yourself.

@ TheGuyNextdoor, I will quote you when the final result is here

1 Like

Re: EKITI2018:: My predictions happened!! I deserve some Accolades by Nedfed(m): 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
Take it or leave it.
APC will hack jack the state grin
The same way PDP will overthrone PMB come 2019.
Re: EKITI2018:: My predictions happened!! I deserve some Accolades by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ekitimadman:
This will be my last post till the final result comes out. To those outside Ekiti who keep repeating 16-0 will be repeated few days ago, I hope you still expecting that 16-0.

1)Federal Might

3) your performance

4) Money.

Ekiti Election can be predicted if you study this factors and be sincere with yourself.

And I'm waiting patiently sir!!!
Re: EKITI2018:: My predictions happened!! I deserve some Accolades by ojobek: 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ekitimadman:
This will be my last post till the final result comes out. To those outside Ekiti who keep repeating 16-0 will be repeated few days ago, I hope you are still expecting that 16-0.

1)Federal Might

3) your performance

4) Money.

Ekiti Election can be predicted if you study this factors and be sincere with yourself.

yes you right,that was what play out in Anambra

1 Like

Re: EKITI2018:: My predictions happened!! I deserve some Accolades by Kingsley1000(m): 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2018
I need 10sure odds mr octopus

congrats fayemi
Re: EKITI2018:: My predictions happened!! I deserve some Accolades by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
My predictions was perfect. TheGuyNextDoor , Newbie2018

Mynd44, Lalasticlala I deserve some accolades.

You must show Nigerians a guy who predicted Fayemi to win 13-3 Local government

I don't want to give any result. LET wait for the official result from INEC. But the winning is already 13-3. Congrats to Fayemi

2 Likes

Re: EKITI2018:: My predictions happened!! I deserve some Accolades by Mynd44: 11:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ekitimadman:
Unverified Picture from INEC Hq
This is from APC's SitRoom and not INEC
Re: EKITI2018:: My predictions happened!! I deserve some Accolades by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:15am On Jul 15, 2018
In apc I trust cheesy
Re: EKITI2018:: My predictions happened!! I deserve some Accolades by Kyase(m): 12:27am On Jul 15, 2018
Ekitimadman:
About 2-3 days ago, a nairalander ( newbie2018 ) asked me to tell him about Ekiti election and where the masses vote is going. Below is the screenshot of my predictions.

I even went ahead to project 13 LG for Fayemi and 3 LG for Eleka.

Below is the popular result from INEC Hq and my prediction

Yeah I remember your post.
Congrats
Re: EKITI2018:: My predictions happened!! I deserve some Accolades by Hafeexla(m): 12:39am On Jul 15, 2018
Mynd44:
Oga bot as got me barred.
Re: EKITI2018:: My predictions happened!! I deserve some Accolades by potoX: 1:43am On Jul 15, 2018
Ekitimadman:
My predictions was perfect. TheGuyNextDoor , Newbie2018

Mynd44, Lalasticlala I deserve some accolades.

You must show Nigerians a guy who predicted Fayemi to win 13-3 Local government

I don't want to give any result. LET wait for the official result from INEC. But the winning is already 13-3. Congrats to Fayemi
Wait until INEC release official results before we take your word for it.
Re: EKITI2018:: My predictions happened!! I deserve some Accolades by EternalTruths: 2:05am On Jul 15, 2018
Ekitimadman:

1)Federal Might

3) your performance

4) Money.

In the end Eleka will lose because Fayose failed to work towards the progress of Ekiti.
Re: EKITI2018:: My predictions happened!! I deserve some Accolades by Almaiga: 5:59am On Jul 15, 2018
Op, you are a Patriot, congrats.

1 Like

Re: EKITI2018:: My predictions happened!! I deserve some Accolades by hammer6F: 9:49am On Jul 15, 2018
Mynd44:

Y REMOVING OUR THREAD?

Y DISTURBING US?

WE WELCOME EKITI VOTING AS GOOD DEVELOPMENT.

U ARE REMOVING OUR THREAD? WAT DO U WANT US TO DO?

WAT DO U WANT FROM US?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EKITI2018:: My predictions happened!! I deserve some Accolades by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 15, 2018
Note this prediction: Buhari 2019; Igbo Presidency 2023.

(1) (Reply)

Caption: Saraki Trail Dino Melaye (Pix) / IPOB Security Network Arrested In Oyigbo PHOTOS / Addresses Of Civil Society Groups In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.