Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Sex For Mark: Student, Monica Osagie Opens Up - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex For Mark: Student, Monica Osagie Opens Up (21615 Views)

OAU Sex For Mark: Monica Osagie Scored 45 And Not 33 / Monica Osagie, Lady In The OAU Sex For Mark Scandal (Pictured) / Richard Akindele, OAU Professor In Sex For Mark Accusation Scandal (Leaked Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex For Mark: Student, Monica Osagie Opens Up by zlantanfan: 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
fratermathy:

What happened to the AAU own?
The lecturer was sent off after much pressure from the public and the girl was framed up somehow for blackmail and kidnap of her lecturer who gave her money to book an hotel, the girl and her boyfriend planted a CCTV and got the necessary videos when oga had pulled boxers.

Oga was begging to pay on camera with nude, even after all this the girl and her guy were arranged for kidnap and the sch expelled them for what them claim to be breach of contract and ridicule of the prof
Re: Sex For Mark: Student, Monica Osagie Opens Up by Lifestone(m): 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2018
shocked
Chaleeee:

She never initiated anything!! This is how these stupid lecturers operate. They invite you to their office and tell you you failed then demand for sex on the spot. The first time Prof 5-rounds ask for sex, she lies that she was on her period.

If you use your brain and actually went to a university, you will know it's difficult to change a score once result is released. Especially in OAU.

This are my questions for you to help you think:

How did she know she failed?
How did prof 5rounds know she's on her period?
Why did she record the conversation if she initiated the deal?

Sometimes it's better to keep quiet and let people think you are a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubts
sign of maturity is when you make your point without running an abusive mouth.
I should be the one asking if you've ever been to the University otherwise you will know that those who expect to fail an exam don't wait till result is out before sorting.
Your arguments are so lame, Prof knowing she is on her period, who is denying that the deranged Prof wants Sex for mark upgrade, nobody. My point is that Monica playing the victim now is an after thought.
Re: Sex For Mark: Student, Monica Osagie Opens Up by Lifestone(m): 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
Chaleeee:

The modus operandi of Prof 5-rounds is to fail students and then demand sex to pass them. Those who went through OAU knows this. He also fail rich looking boys to extort money.
She didn't dispute the 33% mark, just that the 5 days sex romp is too much except she's getting a 70%
Re: Sex For Mark: Student, Monica Osagie Opens Up by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
uboma:

You are on point.

No one can dare threaten her to back down.

Randy Lecturers should know that they can't take advantage of students and get away with it.

#Sanitizethesystem

Not only that but the others should turn this into a movement and all come out and make sure that this practice never happens again.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Mark: Student, Monica Osagie Opens Up by Godsknight(m): 6:26pm On Apr 22, 2018
daviesblaze:
Hear my advice.
Collect your certificate first before pushing through with this case.
if not you go here say, your certificate don lost oo wink wink
she is a postgraduate student not undergraduate student..so, her loss minimal. I think she has got the basic educational qualification which is Bsc.
Re: Sex For Mark: Student, Monica Osagie Opens Up by daviesblaze(m): 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
ImaIma1:

The integrity of the university has already been tainted. You want their name to be dragged further in the mud?

She will even be the first to collect her result. As someone rightly said, she is untouchable.
hmm, ok.
Re: Sex For Mark: Student, Monica Osagie Opens Up by Faraidi(m): 6:17am On Apr 27, 2018
akeentech:
Edo people can wh0re-wor eh
tell me your state let me show you ugly people there, then you will know that Monica is a queen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can Someone Recover His Lost Certificates? / Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor / Fuoye Post Ume Result Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.