Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Some Facts About Abuja National Mosque Everyone Should Know (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Facts About Abuja National Mosque Everyone Should Know (Photos) (42610 Views)

Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari / The Surrounding Of National Mosque Abuja In The Late 80s (Photo) / Protesters Storm Abuja National Mosque As Buhari Arrives For Prayers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Facts About Abuja National Mosque Everyone Should Know (Photos) by DrToche: 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
undecided
Re: Some Facts About Abuja National Mosque Everyone Should Know (Photos) by samisj4real(m): 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
I opened the thread just to comment that we don't give a fucking Bleep about the MOSQUE
Re: Some Facts About Abuja National Mosque Everyone Should Know (Photos) by Ojuororun(m): 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
Onechancearmy:
Training ground for past, present and future terrorists.

[img]https://media1./images/4ee596a9b5be7dad5eeb47fd0f0536ce/tenor.gif?itemid=4759578[/img]

oga ade stop the blasphemy.

1 Like

Re: Some Facts About Abuja National Mosque Everyone Should Know (Photos) by neeyeesky(m): 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
Jiang:
Yes woh, we are everywhere & we shall continue to proliferate into every nook & cranny of this world. Islam is peace, Islam is justice. You can call us terrorist, discriminate & frame us. But we shall always & forever be proud Muslims. Islam is just too beautiful grin

Islam is a religion of Peace. Am highly proud to be a Muslim

Just being a Muslim in itself is a blessing, Allah is great

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Facts About Abuja National Mosque Everyone Should Know (Photos) by Chikelue2000(m): 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
CodeTemplar:
National mosque. Freeze won't see this to criticize oh. He prefers to go after private individuals. This is a nation where people are being taxed against their will. The Church doesn't force people to pay seeds but they get criticized.
God bless u bro
Re: Some Facts About Abuja National Mosque Everyone Should Know (Photos) by Sardauna24(m): 7:51pm On Apr 21, 2018
Onechancearmy:
Training ground for past, present and future terrorists.

[img]https://media1./images/4ee596a9b5be7dad5eeb47fd0f0536ce/tenor.gif?itemid=4759578[/img]

How many bottles of OGOGORO have you take today idiot.learn to know how to respect peoples religion.

3 Likes

Re: Some Facts About Abuja National Mosque Everyone Should Know (Photos) by Sardauna24(m): 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
information1:
The Abuja National Mosque, was built in the 1980s, is a national monument to religiosity which belonging to all Nigerians. Which is few meters away from the siting of this is the National Ecumenical Centre where Christian events of national significance always take place.

The way the mosque looks, it can tell that the amount used to build this mosque would definitely be millions of dollars, Anyways, the mosque is soo beautiful and even added beauty to the landscape of the city.

According to Hongkiat Survey, the Abuja National Mosque is among the Top 50 Most Beautiful Religious centers in the world.

You don't only worship ALLAH in the mosque; the mosque also has an apartment for a library, a religious school, and a conference hall.

The golden dome and the four minarets of the national mosque dominate the skyline of Abuja's Central Area. You can actually locate the mosque, anywhere from Zone 10 to Wuse Zone 3.  The current chief imam of national mosque abuja is - Professor Ahmad Sa’id Galadanci

https://talkgeria.com/facts-everyone-needs-to-know-abuja-national-mosque-photos/
See Pictures Below.

ALLAHU AKBAR(god is great)

1 Like

Re: Some Facts About Abuja National Mosque Everyone Should Know (Photos) by princeadams11: 8:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
I see, does your religion teaches hatred ?
Re: Some Facts About Abuja National Mosque Everyone Should Know (Photos) by RisingWars: 8:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
Abubakar Shekau should visit this mosque with his men,maybe their minds will come down. grin
Re: Some Facts About Abuja National Mosque Everyone Should Know (Photos) by Quality20(m): 8:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
The national masjid is truly a unifying point for d country's Muslims from diverse tribes

2 Likes

Re: Some Facts About Abuja National Mosque Everyone Should Know (Photos) by AMvanquish: 8:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
see how the muslims are quoting me and insulting me. some are threatening me because I am vocal.

Na so dem day do. very aggressive and wild once you begin to tell the things that they are insidiously planning.

We know your plans. countries are beginning to wake up now. In Australia they are having a hard time. Angola has utterly made a decision to uproot pagan islam out of their land. Europe is waking up now. France is beginning to get it. London is still milking your resources. muslims own half of London. In France, they have taken over. but I trust the British. they know their game. America, trump no day look person for face. Trump is determined to destabilize the entire region. he has already cause confusion between Qatar and Bahrain and Egypt and uae and Saudi. Syria he has gone to exterminate with 120 missiles. Iraq is gone. saddam in those days used to promote islam. spend cash and campaign for islam. his own people were used to hang him.

ghadaffi na so to. e day halla. useless man think say na power dem take day spread islam. he died a shameful death. like a midnight robber. the arab spring shake the muslims well well. now many of them are refugees who would serve any god for food. small time again na another country una go hear the scores.

that caliphate una day plan no go work. na so so destabilization una go day see.

all the muslims in the arab region are running to free countries yet they want to bring their cultures and religion with them. the same religion that stiffles them of their rights.

their moon god cannot help them. even with all their wealths they will forever remain servants to the west. saudi gave the US 120 billion for fighter jets alone, Qatar spent 25 billion. that is about 140 billion into the US economy.

yet the US refused to sell the weapons until they resolve their issues. money hang for air.

in canada they want to marry off 12 year olds to old men. this cult is strongly dangerous. they have no feelings or human conscience at all

U sound pained. Did a Muslim guy f×$# Ur girl or your woman. Why all the unnecessary ranting..

5 Likes

Re: Some Facts About Abuja National Mosque Everyone Should Know (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
Wasted expenditure.
Na person pay school fees for this one oh, sorry to the man/woman wey waste money for ur sch.
Re: Some Facts About Abuja National Mosque Everyone Should Know (Photos) by theapeman: 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
information1:
The Abuja National Mosque, was built in the 1980s, is a national monument to religiosity which belonging to all Nigerians. Which is few meters away from the siting of this is the National Ecumenical Centre where Christian events of national significance always take place.

The way the mosque looks, it can tell that the amount used to build this mosque would definitely be millions of dollars, Anyways, the mosque is soo beautiful and even added beauty to the landscape of the city.

According to Hongkiat Survey, the Abuja National Mosque is among the Top 50 Most Beautiful Religious centers in the world.

You don't only worship ALLAH in the mosque; the mosque also has an apartment for a library, a religious school, and a conference hall.

The golden dome and the four minarets of the national mosque dominate the skyline of Abuja's Central Area. You can actually locate the mosque, anywhere from Zone 10 to Wuse Zone 3.  The current chief imam of national mosque abuja is - Professor Ahmad Sa’id Galadanci

https://talkgeria.com/facts-everyone-needs-to-know-abuja-national-mosque-photos/
See Pictures Below.

national mosque that is use in recruiting suicide bombers undecided

2018-2019 batch B bombers loading........

1 Like

Re: Some Facts About Abuja National Mosque Everyone Should Know (Photos) by selfemployed(m): 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
pembisco:
A Nigerian mosque rated among the best 50 in the world, yet non of our universities, hospitals, industries et al anywhere close?

u see our problem?

yet our president wld be flying to london for treatment
Re: Some Facts About Abuja National Mosque Everyone Should Know (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
lies How can a mosque be a NATIONAL monument? and constructed in Abuja and in 1980? Do Nigerian tribes lack cultural heritage? You no see the Benin bronze abi na the Benin head? Even Oyibo come all the way from London to steal our national monuments. na mosque we won take do monument? what an insult to Nigerians.

no one recognizes the mosque. whoever said that it is one of the most beautiful places was paid to say that. that is a dome of baal an Egyptian false god. islam came from pagans not even Abraham.

I am asking the muslims that I meet, what is the name that Moses called God? They Believe in the old testament. so what is the name of allah?

they believe that Jesus is a prophet, and they also believe that Jesus will return. then they said that mohammed is the last prophet. if they believe that Jesus is a prophet how can mohammed be the last prophet when Jesus is to return.

what makes Jesus so special and above Mohammed to have been chosen to return. Moses was not chosen, mohammed was not, Abraham was not but Jesus.

if they believe in Jesus, why don't they believe in his teachings?

all they think of is sex and how to commit murder.

very aggressive set of people who cannot answer questions sensibly and cordially.
the biggest mistake anyone will make is to believe this. I have been to many Islamic libraries. if you think that you are going there to learn anything, you are doomed to be indoctrinated into islam.

I have been to many of these libraries and all the books are citations of the koran and a deceitful way to lead you to Islam. Why did the government not construct a church of like manner?

they build a mosque as a national monument. why not build a church as a national monument? that is fair deal. and also built a shrine as a national monument. 1980 Nigeria had a huge population of traditionalist. why choose to waste niger delta oil money on mosque?
abacha tried but failed, babangida tried and failed all these people tried to make nigeria an islamic caliphate.

can you imagine that Nigeria is a member of Islamic organisation? A country divided in religiousity.

that is their plan to islamize the country.

look at what Saudi Arabia and other muslim countries did to their brother Qatar. they severed relationship with that small island during Ramadan. that was their holy week oh. they have no respect for their own god.

now qatar does not fly about four countries airspace. imagine instead of flying for 2 hours, one will fly for 6 hours because he is avoiding a fellow muslims airspace. and they call that a holy land? tell me which kind religion we day stand with.

see buhari go UN summit na to go talk about Myamnar when hundreds are dying in the hands of muslims butchering people on daily basis.

this man no see christians as humans oh. even his cows are better than christians to him.

osinbajo day follow am like lame chicken. e no fit talk. Adeboye sef day there with them e shut up day look dem make dem day kill him redeem members.

who talk no be once e day die?
I beg to differ. Have you been to the Ecumenical Centre located a few metres away from the national nosque? Maybe you would have a different opinion because it's an edifice to behold. It's also located at the same CBD in Abuja. BDW, I'ma a christian before people begin raining attacks

3 Likes

Re: Some Facts About Abuja National Mosque Everyone Should Know (Photos) by Holywizard: 9:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
I served in a Muslim school.
U guys are fools.
My shop is located amongst Hausa/Fulani, Tiv and Akwa ibom people here in Rivers state.
How can Muslims be going about wit daggers in their waists?
They inhale and smoke all kinds or solutions and hard drugs.
Islam is a curse to humanity

4 Likes

Re: Some Facts About Abuja National Mosque Everyone Should Know (Photos) by kolawoleibukun: 9:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
awelekiti:
I beg to differ. Have you been to the Ecumenical Centre located a few metres away from the national nosque? Maybe you would have a different opinion because it's an edifice to behold. It's also located at the same CBD in Abuja. BDW, I'ma a christian before people begin raining attacks
the case is who constructed it and with whose money, oil money approved by the president? has it ever been shown on TV as a national monument?

2 Likes

Re: Some Facts About Abuja National Mosque Everyone Should Know (Photos) by amynah94(f): 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
Jiang:
Yes woh, we are everywhere & we shall continue to proliferate into every nook & cranny of this world. Islam is peace, Islam is justice. You can call us terrorist, discriminate & frame us. But we shall always & forever be proud Muslims. Islam is just too beautiful grin

Just being a Muslim in itself is a blessing, Allah is great

الحمدلله على نعمه الاسلام

5 Likes

Re: Some Facts About Abuja National Mosque Everyone Should Know (Photos) by demoBaba: 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lazy youth, can someone show me ZONE 10 IN ABUJA?
Re: Some Facts About Abuja National Mosque Everyone Should Know (Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
Nice one but there is no place known as Zone 10 in the whole of Abuja city and there is no more Chief Imam, what we have now is Murshid.
Re: Some Facts About Abuja National Mosque Everyone Should Know (Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
amynah94:

الحمدلله على نعمه الاسلام
Spot on. Alihamdulillah.
Re: Some Facts About Abuja National Mosque Everyone Should Know (Photos) by Abdulhakeem7(m): 9:58pm On Apr 21, 2018
Abass07:
Great. Where is d mosque located.?
in d central area close to the CBN and ceddi plaza

1 Like

Re: Some Facts About Abuja National Mosque Everyone Should Know (Photos) by pope777(m): 10:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
Religion of peace!!!
Re: Some Facts About Abuja National Mosque Everyone Should Know (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 10:17pm On Apr 21, 2018
Is that all?Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Some Facts About Abuja National Mosque Everyone Should Know (Photos) by Origin(f): 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
lies How can a mosque be a NATIONAL monument? and constructed in Abuja and in 1980? Do Nigerian tribes lack cultural heritage? You no see the Benin bronze abi na the Benin head? Even Oyibo come all the way from London to steal our national monuments. na mosque we won take do monument? what an insult to Nigerians.

no one recognizes the mosque. whoever said that it is one of the most beautiful places was paid to say that. that is a dome of baal an Egyptian false god. islam came from pagans not even Abraham.

I am asking the muslims that I meet, what is the name that Moses called God? They Believe in the old testament. so what is the name of allah?

they believe that Jesus is a prophet, and they also believe that Jesus will return. then they said that mohammed is the last prophet. if they believe that Jesus is a prophet how can mohammed be the last prophet when Jesus is to return.

what makes Jesus so special and above Mohammed to have been chosen to return. Moses was not chosen, mohammed was not, Abraham was not but Jesus.

very aggressive set of people who cannot answer questions sensibly and cordially.
the biggest mistake anyone will make is to believe this. I have been to many Islamic libraries. if you think that you are going there to learn anything, you are doomed to be indoctrinated into islam.

I have been to many of these libraries and all the books are citations of the koran and a deceitful way to lead you to Islam. Why did the government not construct a church of like manner?

they build a mosque as a national monument. why not build a church as a national monument? that is fair deal. and also built a shrine as a national monument. 1980 Nigeria had a huge population of traditionalist. why choose to waste niger delta oil money on mosque?
abacha tried but failed, babangida tried and failed all these people tried to make nigeria an islamic caliphate.

can you imagine that Nigeria is a member of Islamic organisation? A country divided in religiousity.

look at what Saudi Arabia and other muslim countries did to their brother Qatar. they severed relationship with that small island during Ramadan. that was their holy week oh. they have no respect for their own god.

now qatar does not fly about four countries airspace. imagine instead of flying for 2 hours, one will fly for 6 hours because he is avoiding a fellow muslims airspace. and they call that a holy land? tell me which kind religion we day stand with.

see buhari go UN summit na to go talk about Myamnar when hundreds are dying in the hands of muslims butchering people on daily basis.

this man no see christians as humans oh. even his cows are better than christians to him.

osinbajo day follow am like lame chicken. e no fit talk. Adeboye sef day there with them e shut up day look dem make dem day kill him redeem members.

Try find knowledge I beg. Even if na 30% of the brain use am........

Haba...

There is a national mosque and church in Abuja.

Were you expecting Quran in the church and Bible in the mosque?

The church and mosque have unique designs that are quite beautiful to try the appreciative eye.

5 Likes

Re: Some Facts About Abuja National Mosque Everyone Should Know (Photos) by mtngloetiartel: 10:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
nnokwa042:
naija delta oil money don suffer after dem use am develope lagos finish dem move to abuja angry angry angry angry angry angry angrye no go better for lord lugard
na babangida move capital to abuja.
Re: Some Facts About Abuja National Mosque Everyone Should Know (Photos) by yrex01(m): 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
CodeTemplar:
National mosque. Freeze won't see this to criticize oh. He prefers to go after private individuals. This is a nation where people are being taxed against their will. The Church doesn't force people to pay seeds but they get criticized.
people been taxed in a mosque seems ogbono don dey high u !!! weyre alawiso jati jati

1 Like

Re: Some Facts About Abuja National Mosque Everyone Should Know (Photos) by yrex01(m): 10:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
see how the muslims are quoting me and insulting me. some are threatening me because I am vocal.

Na so dem day do. very aggressive and wild once you begin to tell the things that they are insidiously planning.

We know your plans. countries are beginning to wake up now. In Australia they are having a hard time. Angola has utterly made a decision to uproot pagan islam out of their land. Europe is waking up now. France is beginning to get it. London is still milking your resources. muslims own half of London. In France, they have taken over. but I trust the British. they know their game. America, trump no day look person for face. Trump is determined to destabilize the entire region. he has already cause confusion between Qatar and Bahrain and Egypt and uae and Saudi. Syria he has gone to exterminate with 120 missiles. Iraq is gone. saddam in those days used to promote islam. spend cash and campaign for islam. his own people were used to hang him.

ghadaffi na so to. e day halla. useless man think say na power dem take day spread islam. he died a shameful death. like a midnight robber. the arab spring shake the muslims well well. now many of them are refugees who would serve any god for food. small time again na another country una go hear the scores.

that caliphate una day plan no go work. na so so destabilization una go day see.

all the muslims in the arab region are running to free countries yet they want to bring their cultures and religion with them. the same religion that stiffles them of their rights.

their moon god cannot help them. even with all their wealths they will forever remain servants to the west. saudi gave the US 120 billion for fighter jets alone, Qatar spent 25 billion. that is about 140 billion into the US economy.

yet the US refused to sell the weapons until they resolve their issues. money hang for air.

in canada they want to marry off 12 year olds to old men. this cult is strongly dangerous. they have no feelings or human conscience at all
ASEE !! ologogoro jatijati !!!

1 Like

Re: Some Facts About Abuja National Mosque Everyone Should Know (Photos) by nobsalis: 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2018
samfibby:

Web based google map

Where can I download the app?
Re: Some Facts About Abuja National Mosque Everyone Should Know (Photos) by valinno(m): 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2018
Rubbish

Re: Some Facts About Abuja National Mosque Everyone Should Know (Photos) by Sirjamo: 10:55pm On Apr 21, 2018
kolawoleibukun:

Stop wasting your time here, tomorrow is Sunday, you will find some olosho in your church you can chill with. I can sense frustration all over your miserable life, maybe your yahoo boy pastor can help you out tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: Some Facts About Abuja National Mosque Everyone Should Know (Photos) by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 11:05pm On Apr 21, 2018
kolawoleibukun:

kini nwi ?

Typical sheep

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shares His Convocation Pictures With His Parents And Others / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends Onnoghen, Tells ‘biafra Family' What To Do / President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.