Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) (59741 Views)

Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding / Lady Weds Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) / Lady Weds Her Man Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 12:30am On Apr 22, 2018
brenister10:

Na them, pancake babes...... Always looking artificial. Raining season is here, all of una go hear am

Please post the pic of your Deeper Life babe here. you I just hate hypocritical men.
Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by kennsville(m): 4:07am On Apr 22, 2018
and who said she is not beautiful.
children of endtime
is it your wedding?

who told you that the rich looking people on wedding day actually can cloth there kids
the saying cut your coat according to your cloth might just be what theyve done.

anyway JUST GO AND FIND YOUR SENSE WHERE YOU LEFT IT.
Abi did bubu travel with it to london?
thankGod he is back now
[color=#006600][/color]////
Liliyann:
Wakanda Nonsense be this
Your wedding is a special day,its a day to look beautiful and be in your finest appearance!!!
Wedding should be lavish and tasteful, it involves finances!!
Wedding is not just about saying "I Do",it has more meaning than that.
How can someone be looking like this on her wedding day?
I bet she isn't even wearing shoes!!
If they can look so haggard and poor on their special day,then I wonder how they will be able to cloth their kids!!
Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:19am On Apr 22, 2018
I think make ups take away innocency Ina girl somehow.. This is the most innocent looking bride I have ever seen.. God bless your marriage.
Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by saabright(m): 6:44am On Apr 22, 2018
Liliyann:
Wakanda Nonsense be this
Your wedding is a special day,its a day to look beautiful and be in your finest appearance!!!
If they can look so haggard and poor on their special day,then I wonder how they will be able to cloth their kids!!

so beauty now is the useless make up that ladies wear.....eh

I bet u, go and wear that make up, she will still be finer than u...

1 Like

Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by Diesel1(m): 7:17am On Apr 22, 2018
Liliyann:
Wakanda Nonsense be this
And you think not wearing make up will make her look ugly?
Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by Sike(m): 7:17am On Apr 22, 2018
Simple as ABC
Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by Michelle28(f): 8:44am On Apr 22, 2018
lol...speechless but they kinda look good together�
Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by Udomajesty: 9:08am On Apr 22, 2018
Liliyann:
Wakanda Nonsense be this
Will you keep quiet, you want her to rub poster color on her face and expose her boobs.
Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by kingchris30(m): 9:25am On Apr 22, 2018
Liliyann:
Wakanda Nonsense be this
my dear that is your own opinion
Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by omogesola: 10:50am On Apr 22, 2018
And they stood apart as if they won't collabo in the night

Hypocrisy in its highest order

Don't be deceived
Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by jrfaj: 12:37pm On Apr 22, 2018
thesicilian:
Not bad. And the man compensated by not polishing his shoes.
hahaha...that shoe is fuckin' dusty....wait he wore that to a weddin'?...that's too dirty
Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by gr8tone: 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2018
iksman2002:

mumu dey said lords chosen ah!
must you insult anybody you see online? How does my comment provoke you to insult? Don't allow me to insult your parents for not teaching you good manners.
Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by Jewelnutch: 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
Liliyann:
Wakanda Nonsense be this

Shut up dumb ass, they said one word not notes, and stop trying to look like you're cool for internet, I can tell you're naturally a deadass and that lady up there is cleaner than you in any way.
Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by LabUdegbe(m): 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
thesicilian:

Hahahahahah Bros you wicked ooo
Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by softy(m): 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
Liliyann:
Wakanda Nonsense be this

The more you look, the less you see.

Natural beauty, combined with modesty, garnished with simplicity of mind and fear of God is golden.

Most of what you said about the wedding day being her day, is the old lies non graceful women had been fed with.

Real Christian Women are a 'box of inner beauty, which radiates outwardly' always.

A word is enough for the wise!

1 Like

Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by softy(m): 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
thesicilian:

The shoes might have been like that due to rigorous dancing on the non tiled floor or dusty ground before getting to that position shown, IMO.
Re: Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) by Mitchsin(f): 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2018
labanj1:
She is beautiful. But still I'm trying to figure out if that is the Bridegroom, Father, Father-in-Law, Godfather, Uncle, Cousin or Pastor.

Lwkmd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) / Plantain Shared As Souvenirs To Guests At A Lagos Party (Photos, Video) / Obijackson Daughter's Traditional Wedding@ Okija Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.