Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria (22850 Views)

2019: Why Makarfi Thanked APC While Declaring Presidential Ambition / Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria - Inioribo Tamunotonye / Makarfi , Okowa And Oyovbaire Visit Ibrahim Babangida's Mansion - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by donpata(m): 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2018
Even a dog is better than Buhari
Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:53pm On Apr 21, 2018
donpata:
Even a dog is better than Buhari

Well, but we want the best
Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by blackfase(m): 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2018
Markafi koh.... nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by kolaaderin: 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Oga PDP remains the only party that is firmly rooted in every nooks and crannies of the 774 LGAs that makes up Nigeria.

Election for Presidency is different from Big Brother Naija contest, this one has to do with grassroots and PDP is the ONLY party that is known by all Nigerians.

For Nigerians to go back to PDP would be hard for now. Many would get to the polling boot that election day and end up leaving with SAI BUHARI on their lips. I'm sorry 16 years is no joke oooo.... It was wasted. And if you ask me this man is even afraid to declare his ambition because he knows he got not only skeleton in his cupboard but a whole cemetary .

2019 election is about Integrity and Buhari integrity still resoundingly exceeded all those PDP has in focus. To face the fact self, PDP might not even contest in 2019 because all the money bags will see it as waste to confront Buhari with candidate with little or no integrity.

As for sowore, he would only win on social media, twitter facebook and sahara reporters poll, not even on Nairaland. He is not winning Lagos not to talk of kano.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
Them do hire this one. Smh

1 Like

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
kolaaderin:

For Nigerians to go back to PDP would be hard for now. Many would get to the polling boot that election day and end up leaving with SAI BUHARI on their lips. I'm sorry 16 years is no joke oooo.... It was wasted. And if you ask me this man is even afraid to declare his ambition because he knows he go not only skeleton in his cupboard but a whole cemetary .
On the contrary, Buhari came to power because Nigerians were desirous of fresh air but that goodwill has been eroded.

Makarfi left power since 2007, he lost immunity from May 29, 2007, yet he was never indicted for misappropriation or graft. Not even Hell Rufus could indict him... He has the impeachable integrity to fly.

2019 election is about Integrity and Buhari integrity still resoundingly exceeded all those PDP has in focus. To face the fact self, PDP might not even contest in 2019 because all the money bags will see it as waste to confront Buhari with candidate with little or no integrity.
Buhari has lost every moral legitimacy to even speak of integrity in the first instance. The records are there...

PDP will face the election and with Makarfi on the ballot the victory shall be landslide

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by Omololu2121: 7:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Oga PDP remains the only party that is firmly rooted in every nooks and crannies of the 774 LGAs that makes up Nigeria.

Election for Presidency is different from Big Brother Naija contest, this one has to do with grassroots and PDP is the ONLY party that is known by all Nigerians.
what's my business with big brother Nigeria.

I'm telling you there is no room for PDP in 2019,you're talking of big brother grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by stonemasonn: 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
Buhari can only be defeated by a coalition of parties and influential politicians.

3 Likes

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by papoudaupolos: 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

He twice defeated Buhari's candidate in 2003 and 2007 even when Kwankwaso fell to Buhari hammer during the time. Outside Kaduna, he enjoys WIDE acceptance in the north and that was what prompted PDP to select him as Chairman in May 21, 2016 even when he never lobbied for it but was prevailed upon.

In Kaduna state nobody is as popular as Makarfi... Even APC loyalists and Buharists love him.

He lost in 2015 to Hunkuyi because people were tired of Yero and Jonathan coupled with the animosity against PDP as at then.

Don't forget that as Governor he defeated the same Hunkuyi backed by Buhari in 2003 even when Buhari swept Kaduna state in the Presidential election result of KD.

Kaduna has Zone 1, 2 and 3, Makarfi is HIGHLY popular in all zones.

My Teacher once told me that there is difference between sound and noise.

In every election, the acceptability of the candidate is key. Makarfi is highly popular in the south for GOOD REASONS and well sellable.

It isn't by rouble rousing... As for what he stands for, his antecedents speaks highly of him.

Oga if na money trust me APC wouldn't have won 2015 election, neither will Atiku lose to Buhari and Kwankwaso for APC ticket in 2015.
Who spend money pass PDP in 2015?

Money is necessary to prosecute election but it doesn't win election.

Meanwhile, Makarfi is not a poor man, neither is PDP too poor to prosecute an election.
2003 and 2007 it was the PDP as a ruling party that defeated other parties that time.
This time PDP need the Man who can devide APC's vote in the North. Though money can't do that it's also impossible for someone like Makarfi.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
papoudaupolos:

2003 and 2007 it was the PDP as a ruling party that defeated other parties that time.
This time PDP need the Man who can devide APC's vote in the North. Though money can't do that it's also impossible for someone like Makarfi.
Election determinant is not only in the north but in Southwest and Middlebelt considering that Southeast usually brings low turnout, which may be worse in 2019.

Makarfi will not just divide northern votes but will defeat Buhari because every class of people irrespective of tribe and religion are comfortable with him. He will also be sellable to the Southwest.

The fact that PDP is opposition is more reason we need someone sellable

1 Like

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
Omololu2121:
what's my business with big brother Nigeria.

I'm telling you there is no room for PDP in 2019,you're talking of big brother grin
Lol but you been de misyarn na
Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by drberry(m): 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
Ever since the Youths - Sowore, Femi - declared their ambition, the sight of these old politicians nauseats me. We don tire for them. They're all thieves.

7 Likes

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by Babacele: 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
if Jesus joins PDP, I'm sorry I won't vote for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by juventino: 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you

You took this words off my mouth. I think you’re watching my documentary somewhere.
I just told my friend about an hour ago that Markafi is the only northern candidate that can earn my vote. Everyone love him in Kaduna, I’m fact he concentrated more to southern Kaduna than the northern part. The reason they named him a Christian governor. Don’t get it twisted, no southerner can wrestle power from Buhari. Iron sharpens iron, Markafi is the man. QED
Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by Sunnynwa: 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
@tonyebarcanista

It is not a debate that Nigerians are fed up with the present administration of Muhammadu Buhari, the debate on the lips of many is, who among those vying for the office is worthy enough to earn the trust and vote of Nigerians for the top job.

Having taken time to analyse all the aspirants from the major opposition, the Peoples Democratic Party, it is in my humble belief that His Excellency, Senator Ahmed Makarfi, the immediate past National Chairman of the party and former Governor of Kaduna state is the most credible alternative for the Presidency and the most sellable candidate among the multitude vying for the seat. The reasons? Read on;

Makarfi As Governor Of Kaduna State
Among the governors that had served Kaduna state, Ahmed Makarfi is the only person that is considered acceptable by all segment of the population. Though a Fulani Muslim, he is loved so much by the non-Fulani Christians of southern Kaduna, this is beside the fact that the Fulani Muslim population in zones 1&2 see him as a man after their heart. Makarfi is seen as a bridge-builder and nationalist that carried every group along in terms of development of the state and appointment when he held sway as Governor. 

During his time as governor of Kaduna state between 1999-2007, institutions were built, road constructed, and peace and tranquility was maintained all through his time. Even when there was religious crisis as a result of the proposed Shari'a bill in 2000, Makarfi stepped in, suspended the bill and brought every stakeholders to the table to which a partial Shari'a bill (to be binding on only those that subject themselves to it)was agreed on by all parties, which restored peace to the state.

Makarfi popularity in Kaduna state grew so large that the General Buhari whirlwind of 2003 that swept Rabiu Kwankwaso of Kano state could not be enough to sack him and install Alhaji Sulaiman Hunkuyi despite the fact that Buhari was highly popular in Kaduna state and his ANPP had defeated PDP's Chief Obasanjo in the Presidential election result from Kaduna state. Upon conclusion of Makarfi's term in office as governor, a lot of Nigerians prevailed on him to aspire for Presidency to succeed then outgoing president Chief Obasanjo in other to replicate Kaduna success in Nigeria, being that Kaduna is considered a mini-Nigeria.

Proven Integrity And Transparency
Having served as two term Governor, two term Senator and Chairman of PDP for almost 2 years, no indictment of graft or financial misappropriation has he found himself. 

Despite the fact that majority of his colleagues of class 1999-2007 Governors became guests of various Economic and Financial Crimes Commission offices and courts, while some are in the news for negative reasons, Senator Ahmed Makarfi maintained a clean bill of health and never had cause to explain any misconduct to a judge, investigator, prosecutor or journalist with respect to his integrity.

The Most Experienced And Most Prepared For The Job
I make bold to say that of all those aspiring for the 2019 Presidency including incumbent Muhammadu Buhari, Senator Makarfi remains the most experienced and qualified given his vast experience and antecedents across sectors.

As a trained accountant and former Senior banker, Makarfi is vast in managing the resources of organisations and entity. This he proved in the management of the lean and almost zero resources of PDP when he was chairman, as well as those of Kaduna state when he served as Commissioner for finance and later Governor.

His eight years experience as Governor will come to play in handling executive responsibilities as President for the good of the country, while his experience as Senator will come to play in forging a robust relationship with federal lawmakers as he appreciates their role in furthering our democracy and giving dividends to the masses.

The Presidency under Makarfi will not be enmeshed in party-government politics that cause distraction to the government as he is fully abreast with the workings of a party and know how to relate with it to the benefit of the masses. I am very optimistic that the unhealthy cold war between the National Assembly and the Presidency that seem to have been a norm in the polity since 1999 will be thrown to the dustbin of history under Ahmed Makarfi's administration.

Furthermore, Senator Ahmed Makarfi is never known to be a controversial figure, but known to be an unapologetic nationalist and first class statesman that believes in fairness, equity and justice. It is not a fluke that he enjoys popularity and is highly respected by the political class and the masses irrespective of religion and ethnicity. He is the only one whose candidacy could be bought by the sophisticated Southwest, the innovative Southeast, the agile SouthSouth, the committed Northcentral, the ever dependable northeast and strategic northwest population. 

Conclusively, while citizens are eager for a transition to a new government, it will be a disaster on political parties, especially the main opposition Peoples Democratic Party to field a candidate that lack goodwill amongst Nigerians, one that is highly inexperienced and one that suffers credibility issues.

May God Bless Us All And Bless Nigeria

Inioribo Tamunotonye is the National Secretary and SouthSouth Coordinator of Nigeria Youth Project and also the National Coordinator of Peoples Democratic Party National Youth League. He writes from Abuja.
https://politicsngr.com/markarfi-credible-alternative-nigeria/

Dead on Arrival

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by Randerl: 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
This was you in February 2017

Aso Rock 2019: Why Governor Ibrahim Dankwambo Is The Man

TonyeBarcanista:
By Tonyebarcanista

One thing about the Nigeria media is that they only focus their attention on Governors and leaders in the south, in most cases hyping and overrating some of the southern Governors when doing their ratings and rankings, and making it appear like nothing is going on up north.

For instance, in the last dispensation, governors Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (then PDP) of Kano and Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo of Gombe were undisputedly two of the best governors in the federation. Dankwambo's case was even unique in the sense that he had little resources at his disposal when compared with his then Kano colleague and those of the southern states, yet, his performance rivaled and eclipsed those of his peers.

Governor Ibrahim Dankwambo became a poster Governor for the PDP in Gombe state and the entire northeast, not even the change mantra of the APC and Sai Baba wind was able to sweep him out of office in the 2015 general election. He came head to head with Senator Danjuma Goje's political machinery and triumphed comfortably. He became the only PDP incumbent Governor to deliver his state to the party in the entire northern region.

Who Is This Governor Dankwambo?
Governor Hassan Dankwambo is one of the few politicians and leaders in Nigeria that climbed up the ladder through hard work and merit.

He is an alumnus of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria and University of Lagos, where he bagged his Bachelor and Master degrees in Accounting and Economics respectively.

He became the Accountant General of Gombe state in 1999 at age 37. In 2005, President Olusegun Obasanjo elevated him to the position of the Accountant General of the federation (AGF), thereby reaching the pinnacle of his profession in the public service. Dankwambo had to heed to call to serve his people in 2011. He resigned his job as AGF in January 2011 to run for Governor of Gombe state, where he won convincingly in the April 2011 poll.

Being a Governor did not stop his quest for further studies. As Governor, he bagged a PhD in Accounting from the prestigious Igbenedion University, Okada, even when his peers were collecting "Honorary Doctorate Awards". He is also a fellow with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria, (FCA), Fellow, Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (FCTI), Fellow, Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (FCIB) and Fellow, Nigeria Institute of Marketers (FNIM).

In his over five years as Governor, he touched every sector that not even the combine forces of his political detractors that include a former governor could convince the good people of the state not to reelect their loving governor.

Governor (Dr) Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo is 54 years old.

Why Dankwambo Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria In 2019:
Critics are yet to find any loophole to pin Dankwambo. He is a core professional, a perfect technocrat, he is still in his prime years @54, and he represent the call for generational shift in leadership that we all yearned for.

PDP having zoned the ticket to the north, it will make a lot of sense for the party to take advantage of his giant stride in Gombe to convince Nigerians to return them to power.

Governor Dankwambo, though a practising Muslim, he is one of the few leaders with support base beyond their religious circle. He is an highly detribalised Nigerian, a perfect description of what a leader should be in a multiethnic society like ours.

With the situation of things in the country, it only make sense for a real fresh air to step in, fix the country and safeguard it from total comatose.

What else does Nigeria need in 2019 other than this professional Accountant? We gambled in 2015, we can't afford to toy the same line in 2019. He is a 21st century technocrat that understand 21st century solution to the myriads of problems in Nigeria. He has no corruption case or any baggage hanging on his neck.

I have consistently maintained that there is vacancy in Aso Rock 2019, but the new occupant must be someone that knows what leadership and public service is about especially in a unique society like Nigeria. Ibrahim Dankwambo fits the bill.

Finally, I urge our media to remember that Nigeria extend beyond the south, they should beam their searchlight towards the north and inform Nigerians of the wonders of Governors like Ibrahim Dankwambo.

May God Bless Us And Bless Nigeria!
Ibrahim Dankwambo For President 2019!
[img]http://2.bp..com/-LaTwwsdyc7U/Vq__P6hRv5I/AAAAAAAABt4/icJOG7mQ9Kc/s1600/ibrahim-dankwambo-of-Gombe-State.jpg[/img]
Shared on palmchat

https://www.nairaland.com/3614294/aso-rock-2019-why-governor

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by papoudaupolos: 8:53pm On Apr 21, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Election determinant is not only in the north but in Southwest and Middlebelt considering that Southeast usually brings low turnout, which may be worse in 2019.

Makarfi will not just divide northern votes but will defeat Buhari because every class of people irrespective of tribe and religion are comfortable with him. He will also be sellable to the Southwest.

The fact that PDP is opposition is more reason we need someone sellable
No candidates can survive the losing of 70-80% northern vote.2 regions with high no.of voters.

Makarfi can't do more than 30% with buhari.despite he's position in PDP , he is still in the list of forgotten politicians.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by Randerl: 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
What went wrong my Brother?
This was you in February 2017
Aso Rock 2019: Why Governor Ibrahim Dankwambo Is The Man

https://www.nairaland.com/3614294/aso-rock-2019-why-governor

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
Randerl:
What went wrong my Brother?

Dankwambo is eminently qualified, but I believe that going for the best does not make a "good" turn bad.

It's a case of wanting to play in top club and dreaming of Arsenal but if a club like Madrid or Barcelona shows up you will abandon Arsenal for either of them.

Such decision doesn't make Arsenal a bad club.

Dankwambo is good, Lamido is good as well

BUT

Makarfi is the MOST credible alternative...

A wise man will understand this...

2 Likes

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:17pm On Apr 21, 2018
juventino:

You took this words off my mouth. I think you’re watching my documentary somewhere.
I just told my friend about an hour ago that Markafi is the only northern candidate that can earn my vote. Everyone love him in Kaduna, I’m fact he concentrated more to southern Kaduna than the northern part. The reason they named him a Christian governor. Don’t get it twisted, no southerner can wrestle power from Buhari. Iron sharpens iron, Markafi is the man. QED
The spirit of God has spoken through you...

We are waiting for his declaration, we know that his declaration will cause Nigerians to celebrate..

1 Like

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
papoudaupolos:

No candidates can survive the losing of 70-80% northern vote.2 regions with high no.of voters.

Makarfi can't do more than 30% with buhari.despite he's position in PDP , he is still in the list of forgotten politicians.
Markafi will floor Buhari in the Northwest, the only state that Buhari can win against an aspirant like Makarfi is Kano and the margin will be very little...

Buhari has lost goodwill that he hitherto enjoyed. He's no more Mai Gaskyya

2 Likes

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by papoudaupolos: 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Markafi will floor Buhari in the Northwest, the only state that Buhari can win against an aspirant like Makarfi is Kano and the margin will be very little...

Buhari has lost goodwill that he hitherto enjoyed. He's no more Mai Gaskyya
Tonye I really don't want PDP to deceive themselves with statement like this.
People like me can vote PDP candidate.
But so far I'm voting 4 PMB.
Jus trying to give you the pic of Northern voter

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Tonye I really don't want PDP to deceive themselves with statement like this.
People like me can vote PDP candidate.
But so far I'm voting 4 PMB.
Jus trying to give you the pic of Northern voter
Of course, he will still get one or two voters like you but they are in the minority
Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by OmoOshodi(m): 11:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
Markarfi is no doubt one of the presentable candidate from the North right now
-Good track record
-Plain corruption sheet (arguably)
-Only candidate that can move freely all round Nigeria without fear of being stoned cos he has been playing safe in the ethno-religious and political climate ever since.......

My advice to him..... He should come out with youth oriented manifesto along side with how best he can salvage the country from her present horrible situation APC have put us into

Finally ...he should Promise with well documented signed papers(because power do intoxicate) to serve just one term and pick a young lad(a brilliant fellow within age range of 35 -40yrs who has no political godfathers ) from southeast as his running mate to take over from him in 2023..

(Anything short of the above for me .... SOWORE all the way niyen... I will be part of his 100,000+ vote at poll grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
I know his son, we were in the same line of business wink
Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by fablani(m): 11:41pm On Apr 21, 2018
senseless write up from a senseless fool

4 Likes

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Seriously, wetin I start? let's be objective about this.

Which aspirant will be the best for Nigeria among those that are aspiring aside Makarfi?

We deserve the best

Objective about what ? A pdp thief ?
I dont blame you. It is because Nigeria has no legal system that is why jailbait like Markafi can be put forward for president. I however expect you to be less rabidly ideological about pdp and look to the interests of your country instead of mindlessly recycling old cargo. That is a trait of the #lazy youth

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by talk2percy(m): 11:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
Buhari's child Zara Is paying over 12million naira as school fees developing her future and Career.*Jonathan's Children 've been moved to London for studies and residence while Developing their career and living In Affluence.....*Atiku Abubakar's Children are abroad schooling....*Tinubu's Children are abroad schooling and Living in Affluence,they are all developing and investing in their children to Continue to rule Us after they are gone.....You are there as a Jobless graduate wearing APC and PDP Customized Vest and Polo, Chanting"Change" holding Brooms and Carrying Umbrellas chanting "Transformation"Killing yourself, fermenting trouble and Constituting nuisance to the Society because of Peanuts that can't make you a better person...... *Stop being a disgrace to your Discipline, Stop Wearing APC Vest and Carrying PDP Umbrellas Because that is the Wish of Politicians for You...* They Know If you have a good Job, they Can't Use you as a thug / Propagandists . *If Buhari will Not bring all his ten Children to the street for Campaign and Jonathan will not bring his Children and Blood Brothers to the Street for Campaign,then you are a disgrace to your family If you don't Stop masquerading yourself as PDP and APC agents*, because up till now, I have never seen Buhari 's Children and Jonathan's Children On the Street wearing APC Vest and holding Brooms, neither have I seen Jonathan's Children carrying the PDP Umbrella even On social media let alone on the Street.... *To whom brain is given, Sense is expected!* _Just Vote. No violence_. Spread the news!
#Say no to violence
#Our Mumu Don do.
Pls be wise youth.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

“buhari Will Destroy Nigeria If We Don’t Drive Him Away” – Fayose Says / Osun: PDP To Strike Deal With Omisore, Others​: SaharaReporters / Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.