Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Wonder! Dis Company Will Invest #5000 For U & Pay You With 50% Profit - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wonder! Dis Company Will Invest #5000 For U & Pay You With 50% Profit (446 Views)

Man's Mother Gets ₦5000 From His Sister's ₦300,000 Bride Price / Your Reaction If Your Dad Is Like This And Pay You Surprised Visit At School / Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wonder! Dis Company Will Invest #5000 For U & Pay You With 50% Profit by Kellyjo: 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
I have been with this company for over a year now on their Oil and Gas investment platform. They are also into forex and crypto-currency trading. But it only pays for professionals. I am a banker. That is not the gist.

This same company recently commenced an EMPOWERMENT program through which they want to give back to the society. It is mainly for the poor, students and less privileged people. To be a beneficiary, just go to their website and register a new account. Once you activate the account, the company will credit it with #5000 and invest it for you, as if you are someone like me. After 6 days, you will receive the #5000 plus 50% profit i.e. the company will invest #5000 for you and pay you #7500 after 6 days. Their aim is to help people to build the #5000 to #100, 000 and above.

Meanwhile, to protect the program from fraudulent people who will abuse it by getting the #7500, spend it and open multiple accounts to get get more, there is a condition before the #7500 will be paid to you in cash by their REPs or into your bank account by the company. CONDITIONS: when the company has invested #5000 for you, you must get wallet and invest #5000 on the 3rd day. It is then you can receive the #7500 on the 6th day. NOTE: the #5000 that you invest through wallet will still give you another #7500. But before you collect the 2nd #7500, you will invest 5000 again. So, as you invest 5000 every time, you will be receiving 7500. If it is convenient for you, you can invest #10000, #20000 or more. But the first investment must be #5000 and must be done by the company. That is the way they want to empower the less privileged and downtrodden.

Withdrawing your money at any time is easy and they have REPs that you will transfer your wallet to and they will pay you directly by hand if you know them or into your bank account. After you have become an investor, you too can requests to the admin to be a REP and make additional money. REPs sell #1000 at #1050 and buy at same price when you want to sell/withdraw your wallet.

To avoid a situation where nairaland will block this vital information, i wont drop the website address here. But you can drop your email or phone number so that i can send you the website address.

If you don't mind little gift, this information is for you. Using it wisely will change your life. You won't do any trading, selling or buying. Just invest and receive profit.
Re: Wonder! Dis Company Will Invest #5000 For U & Pay You With 50% Profit by Kinggnicole(f): 1:41am On Apr 23, 2018
kinggnicole@yahoo.com. What is the name of the company?
Re: Wonder! Dis Company Will Invest #5000 For U & Pay You With 50% Profit by StPete: 6:25am On Apr 23, 2018
If they truly want to help the poor, they should go to shanties and slumps at ebutte Meta to help the less privileged there as the realest poor people do not have access to internet facility. Stop spamming Nairaland with fraudulent websites

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Wrong Ideas Women Have On Men That Have Been So Detrimental To Our Societies / Pregnancy Related Deaths: Maternal, Neonatal And Foetal Mortalities / Tito Da.fire's Divorce Case: Court Awards Custody Of Son To Ex…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.