Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,819 members, 7,956,087 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:23 AM

The Wrong Ideas Women Have On Men That Have Been So Detrimental To Our Societies - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Wrong Ideas Women Have On Men That Have Been So Detrimental To Our Societies (461 Views)

Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband / Men That Their Wives Are The Breadwinners; How Do You Cope? / I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Wrong Ideas Women Have On Men That Have Been So Detrimental To Our Societies by fraspree(m): 3:53pm On May 23, 2018
Society says that a real single man tries to "get" with as many women as he possibly can. If a man practices abstinence, society labels him as gay or something must be wrong with him. I can personally say that I suffered a lot of ridicule while growing up due to practicing abstinence.

One might expect that the mocking came from guys. But I would say that 95% of the ridiculing came from females. They would make joke after joke and often said I was not a real man. A poll was recently taken and women were asked if they wanted to marry a virgin or a man who is sexually experienced. Well over 50% of the women answered that they wanted the experienced man.

Then again it is obnoxious and cruel to expect a man to be financially buoyant simply because he’s a man is just as offensive as expecting a woman to cook and clean simply because she’s a woman. Not every man has deep pockets.

Feminists can’t yearn for gender equality and yet expect men to be wealthy because they are men, especially if you as a woman don’t even have your own money.

If you don’t want the validity of your womanhood to be evaluated based on your domestic prowess, then stop devaluing men for being broke. Everyone is on their personal journey, he will get there when he gets there.

If you don’t want to date a man without money, it’s your choice, but don’t shame him because of his financial status, it is cruel. Some women shame men for being in the exact same financial position as them.

It’s not that men do not see all these and choose to remain silent, but men have been programmed as robots right from their tender age not to complain. READ MORE...>>> https://hpluscommunitylink..com.ng/2018/03/the-wrong-ideas-women-have-on-men-that.html
Re: The Wrong Ideas Women Have On Men That Have Been So Detrimental To Our Societies by Preciouzword: 4:06pm On May 23, 2018
Check out the 17years old who was groomed and abused by a 34 years old when she was 15 via Tweeter
https://momsall.com/social-media-social-protection-for-children-teenage-grooming/

(1) (Reply)

An Ordinary Student From Nigeria Earns $200 Daily While Staying At Home / Can You Allow Your Child To Practice A Religion Different From Yours? / Family Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.