Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,116 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Henceforth I Don't Want You To Make Love With Me Anymore -says My Partner - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Henceforth I Don't Want You To Make Love With Me Anymore -says My Partner (4194 Views)

My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other / Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner / My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henceforth I Don't Want You To Make Love With Me Anymore -says My Partner by GHoJes: 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
Timbuktuo:

Lol. People who live in one room apartments should not have sex. I done hear anada one today. If my wife denied me sex because of our financial situation, she better pray I never become rich in this life because i would take another wife the minute I hammer. God punish and her stinking pûssy. She dey crase.
Not neccessarily. Check his threads, it seems his only worries on earth is sex. I was only telling him to use some of the energy to hustle more and improve his living condition, perhaps the sex and other things will follow suit.
Re: Henceforth I Don't Want You To Make Love With Me Anymore -says My Partner by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 24, 2018
Timbuktuo:

Well, maybe she should have stuck to her guns and found a rich guy to marry, shouldn't she? Why marry a poor man and complain that he's poor? Isn't that a symptom of mental illness?

If she doesn't want to have sex because of other roommates that is a completely different reason altogether and totally unrelated to what I responded to. Keep your strawman inside your bra, I'm not interested. tongue

Where did you read she complains that he is poor?
Re: Henceforth I Don't Want You To Make Love With Me Anymore -says My Partner by Ishilove: 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
oyb:

not necessarily. naija women, especially the older generations can be sexually repressed/ conservative
Some young ones too grin
Re: Henceforth I Don't Want You To Make Love With Me Anymore -says My Partner by Timbuktuo: 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
Mindfulness:

Where did you read she complains that he is poor?

Arguing with you is extremely tiring. Please, read my exchange with the other guy in its context and my last response to you quoting me.
Re: Henceforth I Don't Want You To Make Love With Me Anymore -says My Partner by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
Timbuktuo:

Arguing with you is extremely tiring. Please, read my exchange with the other guy in its context and my last response to you quoting me.

I have read it and I think you should follow your own advice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mummies On Nairaland, Be Mindful Of The Daycare Centers U Enroll Ur Babies / LG Washing Machine Brand New (7kg)@ 65k / I Am Very Very Disturbed,please Help,my Wife Is Hiv+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.