Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:06 PM

Odion Ighalo Set New Goal Record In Chinese Super League - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odion Ighalo Set New Goal Record In Chinese Super League (31606 Views)

Ighalo Named Chinese Super League Player Of The Week / Marouane Fellaini Scores Winning Goal On Chinese Super League Debut (Photos) / Asisat Oshoala Wins Chinese Super Cup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odion Ighalo Set New Goal Record In Chinese Super League by daben1(m): 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
Earthbound:
This guy is making more money in a year than most people will ever make in their lifetime, and someone mentioned him and village people in the same sentence

Nawa o
i wonder o, in a year? In a week!!
Re: Odion Ighalo Set New Goal Record In Chinese Super League by kaydp: 10:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
obinnashady:
At 28,he's already been relegated to China where old super stars receive pensions after having a nice career at A-list leagues

His village people i must say retired him on time
Oga oscar is 27 and he plays in the same league
Re: Odion Ighalo Set New Goal Record In Chinese Super League by obonujoker(m): 11:00pm On Apr 21, 2018
obinnashady:
At 28,he's already been relegated to China where old super stars receive pensions after having a nice career at A-list leagues

You know how much dem dey pay am there?? Wen you know you can't win world best or African best... why not go where you can make greater money??
Re: Odion Ighalo Set New Goal Record In Chinese Super League by coolh3ad(m): 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
obinnashady:

If you know the kind money this guy is collecting, you no go dey yan this kain dust wey u dey yan. If his village people did this kain thing to him. I don't mind if my village people do the same in monetary term to me too ooooo.
Re: Odion Ighalo Set New Goal Record In Chinese Super League by bankylan: 11:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
obinnashady:

Pray that you make in your life time what he earns in a week.
Re: Odion Ighalo Set New Goal Record In Chinese Super League by Rajosh(m): 11:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
Chinese league easy now. I will score 9 goals per match.
Re: Odion Ighalo Set New Goal Record In Chinese Super League by grandstar(m): 1:31am On Apr 22, 2018
obinnashady:

I totally support his move.

There's nowhere he can earn this high if he was in Europe

If he cares only about the money and not name, free hin hand. I too go do same
Re: Odion Ighalo Set New Goal Record In Chinese Super League by steveDpro: 2:22am On Apr 22, 2018
Congrats
Re: Odion Ighalo Set New Goal Record In Chinese Super League by Gotaya: 2:44am On Apr 22, 2018
Call us today to order your Nigeria League Team's Jerseys. It's the #NPFL18. #WelovetheNPFL #BuyAndWearNPFLJerseys #BuyNFPLjerseys #NPFL18 #Naijamade

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Set New Goal Record In Chinese Super League by Uniqueteco(m): 5:25am On Apr 22, 2018
obinnashady:

EOP sighted
Re: Odion Ighalo Set New Goal Record In Chinese Super League by Goalnaldo(m): 5:31am On Apr 22, 2018
cheapgoals:

Ighalo was in fine form for his Chinese club Changchun Yatai as he notched FOUR solid goals to wrecked Guizhou Hengfeng far from home on Saturday.

Ighalo completed his harvest of goals when he scored the fourth goal for his side in the 86th minute and still went ahead to score his FIFTH in the 90th minute which was the last goal of the game, and hand his side their greatest away win of the season

Am I the only one confused here?
Re: Odion Ighalo Set New Goal Record In Chinese Super League by antunbel20: 6:28am On Apr 22, 2018
Wen som1 does somtin great we should learn to b appreciative rather talking as if d pesin has done notin....lazy yoots
Re: Odion Ighalo Set New Goal Record In Chinese Super League by Teeboi56: 6:48am On Apr 22, 2018
obinnashady:

Stop stop stop u gonna make person cheat
Funny u
But Wat about former Chelsea player Oscar
Re: Odion Ighalo Set New Goal Record In Chinese Super League by obinnashady(m): 6:53am On Apr 22, 2018
luminouz:

While they retired urs at birth.....else why ranting on a guy who can buy ur whole generation?
Hey cretin, take everything u see on social media seriously at your own peril
Re: Odion Ighalo Set New Goal Record In Chinese Super League by obinnashady(m): 6:54am On Apr 22, 2018
bankylan:

Pray that you make in your life time what he earns in a week.
Lol Are u my account officer?
Re: Odion Ighalo Set New Goal Record In Chinese Super League by kings09(m): 7:27am On Apr 22, 2018
Buffalowings3:
A lazy Nigerian doing us proud cheesy grin

Lazy ipob - buhariguy
Re: Odion Ighalo Set New Goal Record In Chinese Super League by Freeman59: 7:43am On Apr 22, 2018
Earthbound:
This guy is making more money in a year than most people will ever make in their lifetime, and someone mentioned him and village people in the same sentence

Nawa o

And the guy who quoted him has no penny in his pocket. And thinks he's free from his village ppl. Smh
Re: Odion Ighalo Set New Goal Record In Chinese Super League by buhariguy(m): 8:15am On Apr 22, 2018
kings09:

Lazy ipob - buhariguy
the lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra will always claim everything, both good and bad.

Odion is my brother from Benin, we can never be lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra
Re: Odion Ighalo Set New Goal Record In Chinese Super League by Cyriloha(m): 9:57am On Apr 22, 2018
obinnashady:

Ask God for sense
Re: Odion Ighalo Set New Goal Record In Chinese Super League by niggi4life(m): 11:17am On Apr 22, 2018
That Odion Igalo guy makes over 5Billion Naira every year!!!!!! shocked shocked

Football money is really juicy
Re: Odion Ighalo Set New Goal Record In Chinese Super League by obinnashady(m): 11:51am On Apr 22, 2018
Cyriloha:

Ask God for sense
Ask God for a good sense of humour
Re: Odion Ighalo Set New Goal Record In Chinese Super League by Willexmania(m): 12:57pm On Apr 22, 2018
obinnashady:

oscar is 26 and he's in the chinese league.
Re: Odion Ighalo Set New Goal Record In Chinese Super League by obinnashady(m): 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
Willexmania:
oscar is 26 and he's in the chinese league.
Oscar is a Brazilian, I'm only interested on our very own lazy Nigerian youth
Re: Odion Ighalo Set New Goal Record In Chinese Super League by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:31am On Apr 23, 2018
obinnashady:

where have you been promoted to?
Re: Odion Ighalo Set New Goal Record In Chinese Super League by obinnashady(m): 6:14am On Apr 23, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
where have you been promoted to?
Thunder mixed with a Lil bit of lightning fire you there
Your village people keep you there
Re: Odion Ighalo Set New Goal Record In Chinese Super League by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
obinnashady:
Thunder mixed with a Lil bit of lightning fire you there
Your village people keep you there
by weekend we will see who thunder will strike.bastard
Re: Odion Ighalo Set New Goal Record In Chinese Super League by obinnashady(m): 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
by weekend we will see who thunder will strike.bastard
yours is still weekend na

Before the end of today, u are a dead meat

Ogun and Amadioha kee u there
Re: Odion Ighalo Set New Goal Record In Chinese Super League by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
obinnashady:
quote me again and die
we we see who will die before month end
Shebi you don't have home training
We will teach you outside

Bastard
are you sure theydidn't giver birth to you in a gutter

what concerns you with my opinion
what concerns you with his football career
You and yours will never achieve 1% of w what he has

You stupid slowpoke, who are you to quote me and talk rubbish,are u the op or Ighalo's brother
you nincompoop
Don you know whether his brother is on nairaland

poverty and idleness kill you there
you that you're begging a billionaire
Ordinary peimary school competituon we no see you try you are talking
It is poor poverty stricken ppl that talk like you
No manners
Ni decency
Foul mouth

Bloody scum of the earth
month end is coming
Beast of burden like you
Re: Odion Ighalo Set New Goal Record In Chinese Super League by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
obinnashady:
yours is still weekend na

Before the end of today, u are a dead meat

Ogun and Amadioha kee u there
this is 2 days later
Amadiiha has failed
Niw its my turn

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Clemens Westerhof Told Eguavoen About Super Eagles / Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know / Lagos Fans Mobbed Emenike At Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.